Money for iPad
By iBear LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** 50% OFF ** LIMITED TIME **
Manage your personal finances in the most comprehensive manner with Money. Track all your accounts, organize bills, budget your income and expenses, and keep full control over your personal finances.
Featured by Apple
Over 1.5 million people all over the world manage personal finances with Money.
Customers all over the world say that Money app is the best:
"It is truly an all in one app. Bill planning, budgeting, and keeping track of transactions…and it is all synced."
"Simplicity what makes it superb!"
With Money you will:
1. BUDGET INCOME AND EXPENSES WITH EASE. Just plan your income and expenses using detailed categories and input data when you actually spend money; once you analyze the difference between real and budgeted expenditures, you'll find ways to save more.
2. PAY BILLS ON TIME. A whole system of reminders and alerts showing a number of upcoming bills won't let you ever miss a bill payment.
3. TRACK EVERY ACCOUNT (credit cards, checking, savings account, etc.). It doesn't matter how many accounts you have. Download your financial data from your bank through OFX import and keep it always up-to-date with a single tap of your finger.
4. CONTROL ALL YOUR MONEY timely and totally by analyzing a number of sophisticated reports, graphs and diagrams.
5. USE ADVANTAGES OF THE INTEGRATED APPROACH. A bill paid from the bank account will automatically change the account balance and influence your budget. Using your own credit card when paying for business travel expenses you can keep separate accounting for your personal and business expenditures.
6. KEEP YOUR DATA IN SYNC on all your devices: iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Money in details:
- Income, Expenses, Transfers between accounts
- Bills planning
- Calendar with a view of all planned/paid/overdue expenses
- Recurring and automatic bills
- Alerts for bills, which close to due dates or overdue
- Additional fields for organizing your records including payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses)
- Attachment of receipt photos and voice comments
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, savings, credit card, etc.)
- Import of bank statements (OFX files)
- Automatic categorization based on previous transactions
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
- Accounts reconciliation (balance and cleared balance)
- Balance change history
- Custom budget periodicity (weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc.)
- Recurring and non-recurring budgets (different budget amounts for every set period if needed)
- Categories & subcategories
- Multiple budgets
- Visual indicators for budget overspending
- Budget progress report
- Budget progress within each category and as a whole
- Budget trend chart in time
- Cash flow
- Projected balance
- Reports by accounts, classes, payees, transaction types, etc.
- Automatic iCloud synchronization (iPad, iPhone, Mac)
- Family sync via Bluetooth (iPhone, iPad)
- Totally secure
- Retina displays support
- Print and Export to PDF, QIF, CSV formats
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Several financial profiles in one app (f.e. personal profile, business profile)
- Built-in calculator
- 25 languages available
- User Guide - http://ibearmoney.com
- Feedback & Support - http://ibearmoney.com/help
Money will help you stay on top of ALL your money, providing a clear picture of where you are, where to go and how to save more. Start today!
What's New in Version 6.6.7
- iOS 9 support
A Basic Category Function Not Available
Just wasted money purchasing this app. To bad you can't get your money back when you buy apps that don't work for you. Anyways, just a heads up to future buyers, this app does not allow you to have split categories for one transaction. This function should be included in any financial app that tracks transactions. For example my utility bill is a combination of electric, water, trash, and sewer. This app requires separate transaction entries even though the bill will show up as one transaction on my bank statement. Other transactions can include several categories that are all included on one transaction. My previous app and the one I'm going back to had this function. If this capability was available then the app would be much more useful.
iPad air 2 app works fine so far
1. The data stays between you or between your iCloud. ICloud ask as a back up that's your own iCloud account when you get with your Apple account. Great feature
2. You can choose not to use iCloud and sync between two iPads Bluetooth needed. Works really well. Great feature
3. It has a budget, add transactions seems pretty simple have to get used to the interface first but it's really not too bad. Great feature
4. It does have a bank direct connect we do not use it, you can sync it or add the data to it while compare the data from your bank like a said we don't use it
5. Be careful on some money apps they keep the information on their server this app currently does not and everything we read about it it does not that's all we know
6. We read the other review about the split categories transaction I guess we haven't had a problem with that or the way that we track the money. Maybe they'll add that feature for others who like it or maybe we will like it to.
I really like that I can sync between my iPhone and my iPad. I just wish I could split transactions but everything else I need works great.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 06, 2015
- Version: 6.6.7
- Size: 61.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: iBear LLC
- © 2010-2015 iBear LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.