By Scott Falbo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iJuror is the only juror selection app to get an A+ TechnoScore from LitigationWorld and TechnoLawyer.com - beating two other competitors!
iJuror is the top juror selection app and has been featured in
* The Buffalo Law Journal
* Buffalo Business First
* Many other great publications
Developed with the help of many attorneys, iJuror is Juror Selection for the 21st Century.
Just some of the benefits include:
* Simply tap the seats to add juror information
* Quicker than pen & paper
* Share with your colleagues
* Store all of your trials in one location
* Look for patterns over time
* Email the jury information to any email address
* Easily print the email for access anywhere
* Configurable for seating arrangements of up to 60 jurors
* Add notes as the trial goes along
* Name view provides quick access to name and notes right at your finger tips
* Drag and drop to choose jurors
* Drag and drop to choose alternates
* Drag and drop to dismiss jurors
Use your iPad to help pick the jury for your next trial.
Once you use iJuror you'll wonder how you ever selected jurors before.
Here is some of the great feedback we've gotten from customers:
* "Any prosecutor will tell you that the most important part of a trial is selecting the right jury. I have been using iJuror for about a year, and the results I've had are nothing short of amazing. I also love the fact that the developers are open and responsive to adjustments that benefit the trial lawyer. The app just keeps getting better. I owe it to the people of my county not to ever try another case without it. And I won't." - Jason Goss, Prosecutor
* "iJuror gave me a decisive edge. The defendant had offered $17,000 to settle. The jury picked with iJuror gave my client a $1 Million verdict." - Edward Heyburn - http://biglaw.us
* "May I be hopefully one of many lawyers to congratulate you on a job well done. I have been showing off your program my colleagues who have are quite impressed..."
* "Great app. It's helped my jury selection process and it looks awesome!"
* "Overall great app though. Make more lawyer specific apps!"
Please keep the feedback coming! It's great to see an app that you've worked so hard on actually helping people in their daily lives!
We've added a new video to YouTube showing how to use the app - check it out!
iJuror User Guide: http://www.front9technologies.com/ijuror_user_guide.html
*********** Legal ***********
iJuror is copyrighted by Front9 Technologies.
Limitation of Liability:
You understand and agree that in no event will Front9 Technologies or Scott Falbo be liable to you for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of your use or inability to use iJuror.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
There is no warranty for iJuror, to the extent permitted by law. Except when otherwise stated in writing the copyright holders and/or other parties provide iJuror "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of iJuror is with you. Should iJuror prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Further, Front9 Technologies does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or app or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to from this app.
What's New in Version 1.88
Fixed a bug with juror pool jurors not displaying after restarting the app. Thanks for pointing it out.
If you like iJuror, a review would really help us out to make the app better. Your feedback is appreciated!
Very Good Trial App
I've used iJuror in my last three jury trials and have found it to be a very good trial App. In my opinion, the best feature is the ability to color code potential jurors as it really helps to get a visual snapshot of the jury panel when deciding which jurors to keep or strike. If you have co-counsel or a trial team, others can take notes & share them with your iJuror App as your conducting voir dire. I've offered a few suggestions on how to improve iJuror and hope to see them implemented.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 02, 2015
- Version: 1.88
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scott Falbo
- © 2010 Front9 Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Juror Scoring$4.99
- Juror Behavior$9.99