Want to turn your device into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/mic.
Just plug your instrument into your iPhone or iPod touch with one of IK's instrument interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube gives you 7 stompbox effects, 3 amplifiers, 3 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder. You can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and many more.
Thanks to AmpliTube's Cab Room, you will actually feel like you are in your own professional recording studio. Mic your cabinets in full 3D in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment with 2 iconic guitar mics (expandable to 16 mic models available via in-app purchase).
Get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Loops are easy to set and trigger, with external control for live use.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) to record, edit, tweak and share your songs via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
Ready to get out of the studio? AmpliTube’s new Live Mode offers an optimized GUI designed specifically for live use. See your entire rig at a glance, with all the settings and controls you need displayed in an easy-to-read format designed for the stage.
And control your virtual rig just as easily as you would a traditional multiFX pedal with new iRig Stomp I/O integration, so you can change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. Or go wireless with iRig Blueboard, a wireless Bluetooth controller for basic control on the go.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
AmpliTube CS features:
• Lets you easily create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Expandable - Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 7 stomps, 3 amp, 3 cabinet and 2 mics
• Cab Room allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• Live Mode shows you your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing
10 new officially licensed models!
4 new pedals:
Morley® Contour Wah, Wampler® Pinnacle Deluxe, Seymour Duncan® Shape Shifter, T-Rex® Replica
4 new amps + 2 new cabs:
Dr. Z® Z-Wreck + 2x12 cab, Carvin® V3M + 2x12 cab, Jet City® JCA100H, Orange® Dual Terror
Ratings and Reviews
Need Access to the Older Version
Ok, I was forced to download the app because the older version no longer works with the new iOS. I use it all the time, it works great, just like before, no issues, but my question is:
What can be done to gain access to my songs stored on the deprecated app?
I have tons of data still stored on my phone which I can no longer access because the developer has not updated the app to work with iOS 11. I hesitate to begin recording on this new app for fear that next year I will be forced to update again.
Can a utility be created to import the old data from the older app?
What a GREAT App!
Amplitube is such a great app. I purchased the full version of the app a month ago. Before I purchased Amplitube, I tried two other guitar apps to compete with it and nothing beats Amplitube. The app has great sounds with clean tone and distortion, including other effect pedals and quality brand amplifiers that are used by famous musicians. Everything in Amplitube is amazing. I recommend this app to everyone who is a beginner or a professional guitar player.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your great review!
Great for practicing
The amps sound great for quiet practicing. I’m on a tour of duty in Kuwait and need to be quiet with my playing. It really sounds incredible with a pair of powered, noise-cancelling headphones. With regular headphones though, it can get staticky and muted. I did plug it in my old Fender 110 amp at home before I left and it made that crappy little amp sound good. I currently use the iRig 2 interface with it, so an HD or HD2 would probably make it sound even better.
The recording feature is great for saving ideas for recalling them in the future. Bump up to the 8 track recorder and drum machine, you could probably write an entire song on it.
It can get pricy with the in app purchases of other amps and features. But if you buy the bundles you could save quite a bit of money.
Overall, I’m happy with the app.
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 553.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2002-2018 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master FX $14.99
- Metal amp $4.99
- Overdrive $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.