By Gaucho Software, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seasonality Go turns your iPhone or iPad into a complete weather center. Gathering data from sources all over the world, Seasonality Go is the last weather app you’ll ever need.
For the iPad, Seasonality Go provides several built-in screen layouts, and also allows you to create your very own screens with exactly the weather data you want to see.
On the iPhone, Seasonality Go presents all the same data in a clean view of the past, present, and future weather.
The interface in both versions of Seasonality Go have been optimized to dedicate as much of the screen as possible to showing weather data. No extra cruft and never any ads. Some key features of Seasonality Go include:
• Search over 65,000 pre-defined locations in more than 200 countries, or use your device’s built-in GPS to get precise local weather data anywhere in the world.
• Current weather conditions and astronomical data like sunrise/sunset times and moon phase.
• A 7 day forecast in a day/night view or a 3 hourly view.
• Graphs for 10 weather variables including temperature, wind speed, precipitation, cloud cover and more…
• Animated map with radar imagery in the US, Canada, and Australia; and infrared satellite imagery worldwide.
• A surface analysis map layer showing fronts and high/low pressure centers over North America.
• A worldwide wind simulator called Particle Mode.
Macworld Magazine's best weather app for budding meteorologists:
"Those looking for an in-depth look at the weather on their iOS device should definitely check it out."
Featured as one of Entertainment Weekly Magazine's 6 Best Summer iPad Apps!
"If you crave more, Seasonality Go is really worth a close look and your consideration."
– The Unofficial Apple Weblog
"If you’re a weather freak, or simply like to get very accurate weather information when planning your activities, there is an app that can be quite helpful for you…"
"One of the things that sets it apart is all the different ways you can configure it. The app comes with a default interface that is itself quite effective. But you can also add additional screens…"
– iPhone+iPad Life Magazine
"Seasonality Go appears quite powerful and rich in information but is very easy to use even by someone who is not familiar with all the technicalities."
What we're working on:
• Improved radar coverage outside the US.
• Adding new weather stations.
• Map layer to show the jet stream.
Visit http://GetSeasonality.com to learn more.
We make every effort to have full data coverage worldwide, but this isn't always possible. To see a detailed list of what data is available in your region, check the international coverage page at:
What's New in Version 4.0
• High resolution radar imagery.
• Refresh of the user interface.
• Bug fixes.
One of the best
What stands out with this weather app is the amount of information available. I no longer own a car, and I ride my bike everywhere. I rely on Seasonality Go to see the weather and really understand it: radar, graphs, and, especially, a cool way to visualize wind so that I can intuitively see where it's coming from and how fast it's blowing. Great app!
Like the Update
Seasonality has the best map, and best 10-day view. I also have Storm, Dark Sky, RadarScope, etc which do well during the day. I like the Seasonality customizing .... I'm constantly re-arranging for my tastes.
If I wanted to improve Seasonality, I'd look at the hourly world. I also have Seasonality Pro ... mainly use that for detailed views over a larger geography.
Previous bugs have been fixed but…
Weather history now working properly. New colors much better. However, the wind. particles that display on the map are barely visible and I can't find a setting to fix that. Disappointing because I use that feature often.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Mar 14, 2017
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 50.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gaucho Software, LLC.
- © 2010-2016 Gaucho Software, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.