By Gaucho Software, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured as one of Entertainment Weekly Magazine's 6 Best Summer iPad Apps!
"Seasonality Go appears quite powerful and rich in information but is very easy to use even by someone who is not familiar with all the technicalities."
"In terms of geographic coverage, Seasonality Go is superb…"
– Macworld Magazine, 3.5 mice
"If you’re a weather freak, or simply like to get very accurate weather information when planning your activities, there is an app that can be quite helpful for you…"
"One of the things that sets it apart is all the different ways you can configure it. The app comes with a default interface that is itself quite effective. But you can also add additional screens…"
– iPhone+iPad Life Magazine
Seasonality Go turns your iPad into a complete weather station.
Seasonality Go provides you with a wealth of weather data and you decide how you want to view it. By choosing from a selection of screen arrangements featuring a choice of data inserts, you can flexibly create your very own view of the weather. Some key features of Seasonality Go include:
• Over 30,000 pre-defined locations in more than 200 countries.
• Can use the iPad's location services anywhere in the world.
• Current conditions, 7 day forecast, and astronomical data.
• Graphs for temperature, wind speed, precipitation, cloud cover and more…
• Animated map with radar imagery in the US, Canada, and Australia; and infrared satellite imagery worldwide.
• Fully customizable. Move and resize inserts to fit your needs.
Visit http://GetSeasonality.com to learn more and see a video of Seasonality Go in action.
We make every effort to have full data coverage worldwide, but this isn't always possible. To see a detailed list of what data is available in your region, check the international coverage page at:
What we're working on:
• Improved radar coverage outside the US.
• Adding new weather stations.
• Easier location customization.
What's New in Version 2.2
Seasonality Go 2.2 includes a refreshing new interface, selectable color themes, a greatly improved map insert, and several performance optimizations.
Complete list of changes:
• Added color themes for the interface.
• New textured interface.
• Significantly improved look and feel for the map insert.
• Mark all favorite locations as place marks on the map.
• Improved the user experience while customizing a searched location.
• When renaming or duplicating a screen, added a clear button in the text field and auto-capitalize words.
• When moving screens around in the list, don't change the screen selection.
• Improved radar images for Canada.
• Fixed a bug where night icons might be used for a daytime forecast.
• Lots of optimizations to Particle Mode.
• Graphics performance improvements.
• Handle background switching better.
• Improved performance when switching screens.
• Minimize the number of map redraws that takes place to improve performance.
• Performance enhancements to the graph drawing code.
• Fixed a bug where the graph prefs wouldn't show up in certain layouts.
• Fixed a bug where the wrong current conditions could be displayed.
• Fixed a bug where the app document space would grow to be much larger than needed.
• Fixed a bug where the time wouldn't show up in the hover view in the wind graph.
• Fixed some bugs causing popovers to be drawn in screen thumbnails.
• Fixed a bug where the radar time stamp wouldn't show up.
• Fixed a crashing bug when screens were switched quickly.
• Fixed a bug where the local time in the Astronomical insert wouldn't update every minute.
• Location updates.
• Made the forecast downloader more reliable.
Best Weather Program There Is!
This is the REAL weather program. Forget about all the cute yuppie fan boy crap. Forget about dancing raindrops and smiling sunsets. This program is pure density! It is for people who take weather seriously.
Most of what it provides is in the form of graphs and charts. It is totally programmable; you get what you want. And yes, it takes a bit of time to learn how to manipulate the interface. This is more of a "program" than a silly little "app." But it is not difficult to use.
To describe in detail would take some time. Suffice to say that if the other weather apps leave you wanting more, this app delivers! Setting it up is actually fun and the versatility it offers is amazing. You can configure it to show every conceivable weather variable on one page (screen) or you can create one huge graph showing just, say, the temperature chart for a single day. But you are not limited; one page can have it one way and another (unlimited) can have it the other; any combination is possible!
If you want a high-end weather program for your iPad, this is it!
What radar to trust
I'm not very thrilled with this purchase. Graphs are great but this app is really lacking when it comes to the radar. Within the same app the travel and the main screen the radars don't match. One screen shows the storm arriving and the other shows it leaving. Making me turn to another app to figure out what is really going on. The animation is super jerky and needs some major work. This app could be my main weather app but for now it falls way short. I look forward to any updates in the future.
Update to 2.2 RADAR IS STILL A JOKE!!!!
1 hour loop is a hair better but still a lot of noise that other apps don't have
18 hour loop totally useless
More a toy and not a real tool
Simple to read
This app is very simple to view and understand. Takes just a little poking around to figure out how to personalize the arrangement and add alternate cities. Information is taken from most logical station relative to my position. Data is accurate here in Memphis. It was $9.99 when I got it, so yeah, a little pricey, but worth it. No adds, quick data access and nice display.