Lifelike Alarm Clock and Weather HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alarm Clock is the most realistic alarm clock app ever made for the iPad.
APPLE picks the Alarm Clock as a "Staff Favorite"!
iPADMODO.com writes: "A one stop app that is not only beautiful to look at, but one which you can proudly display on your nightstand."
TCGEEKS.COM's iPad alarm clock round-up rates us 5-stars and says "Here is one of the most beautiful iPad alarm clock apps you have seen yet." "people that bought this app continue to use it daily".
DAILYAPSHOW.com has a great video demo of all the features: http://tinyurl.com/clockdemo
NY1 NEWS says " Alarm Clock is one of the slickest out there for the iPad".
APPADVICE.COM declares "Game over: Alarm Clock is now perfect"
Designed from the ground up for the iPad, Alarm Clock & Weather HD will look great on your nightstand and is also easy to use and full of clever features.
For example gorgeous animated skies that match your current weather, a night mode that won't light-up your room and super-sized snooze buttons.
The app is designed to look great in either landscape orientation (perfect for use with the iPad Case standing on its side) or in portrait mode (when used on the iPad Dock).
This clock will also make a great travel companion with its worldwide weather forecasts and international temperature display.
Alarm clock features include:
- 5 new ultra-realistic clock faces to choose from. Effortlessly swipe the current clock to display the next one!
- Unlimited, easy-to-set alarms
- Several built-in alarm sounds (from funny, to gentle to just plain loud when you need that extra push!)
- Use one or multiple songs, podcasts, audiobooks in your iPod® music library as an alarm
- Shuffle your music
- Repeat alarms on specific week days
- Bedside music player with full access to your iPod® music
- Sleep timer to fall asleep to soothing nature sounds or your own iPod® music, podcasts, audiobooks
- Big snooze buttons for those times when it's hard to aim
- New menu option that lets you override the iPad's auto-lock mode
- Large digital projection clock with current weather conditions in night mode
- Pull down a rolling shade to put your clock into night mode
Weather features include:
- Accurate and reliable worldwide weather data from a leading meteorologist. No need for any other paid weather app to know what to wear today or whether to bring an umbrella.
- Automatic location detection: the app detects where you are and displays the weather accordingly
- Option to override the auto-location and enter your location manually by name or zip
- Memorize multiple weather locations so you can switch between them to check distant weather
- 5-day weather forecast with detailed morning, noon, evening and night info for the next 48h
- Beautifully animated sky images matching the current weather (like watching a virtual window)
- Worldwide weather and display in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
For a few bucks, this app replaces several costly dust-collecting, hard-to-use gadgets in an efficient and elegant interface. A no-brainer!
What's New in Version 1.8.6
* Fixed instabilities and issues
Good but has a persistent bug
Has most of the data I want to see in the morning and dims down nicely at night. However, the mini forecast for the current day always shows the current temp as the high temp and you have to click the details to get the real forecast high. Seems like it would be an easy fix but this bug has been present since the initial release of the app.
Works great. Nice clock. Well designed. Weather is a bonus to the design.
Alarm will not turn off!
I've tried everything and pressed every button, but the alarm will not turn off. I even deleted the app and it's still ringing even as I type this review. I can't watch any videos or play any music because all I hear is the alarm. I have the iPad Air. Has anyone else had this happen?
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 07, 2014
- Version: 1.8.6
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Postindustria Ltd.
- © Lifelike Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.