Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
World's largest network of local groups! A Meetup can change your life... What's a Meetup? It's people meeting up in your town around a common interest. See what's happening near you.
Featured by Apple in “Best New Apps”... Learn something, do something, or share something at:
* Fitness Meetups
* Career/Business Meetups
* Hiking Meetups
* Book Club Meetups
* Photography Meetups
* Moms/Dads Meetups
* Tech Meetups
* Film & Writing Meetups
* New in Town Meetups
* Social Meetups
* Pets Meetups
* Language Meetups
* 1000s more!
It’s Meetup magic. Find your people!
Questions? Suggestions? Shoot us an email at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
• Added the ability to update your name, location, and bio
• Improved calendar filters
• Meetups are displayed and scheduled in the Meetup Group's timezone, rather than the timezone set on the iOS device
• Bug fixes
If you enjoy using Meetup, please take a minute to leave a review. Your review can encourage others to download the app and start meeting up. We appreciate it!
Getting worse, not better?
Okay, it may just be I'm not smart enough, but the ability to check in to a meetup I'm attending seemed to disappear a while back. I finally tried to figure out where they moved it, and I've looked everywhere I can think of, and it's just gone. I finally decided to give feedback at Profile > Settings > Send us Feedback, and I get a message that says I can't, because I need to have an e-mail account set up on my device. Since my iPhone has four active e-mail accounts that have worked fine for years (yes, still on a dinosaur iPhone 4), I was not amused! I guess bugs like that allow software engineers to tell their bosses "No one is complaining!"
Will problems ever start to get fixed before adding new ones?
I've given up on this app. Deal-breakers:
1. Can't usefully browse future events: every few events you view, the list reloads to the top and you lose your place. Another version goes by and this every-few-seconds error is still not fixed. Essentially, you cannot browse future event details!
2. Not Universal--even after a total (and annoying) redesign! Hard to believe. Search for Meetup in the App Store on an iPad, and this app isn't even shown because it's for iPhone.
Simple, easy to use & I can find everything I need quickly.