Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Pro
By Tatem Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only game which lets you see amazing meat-eating dinosaurs in action and challenge them for ultimate survival!
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a hunting simulation that is completely true to life and totally breathtaking. You land on a distant planet inhabited by dinosaurs and progress from a shy wildlife observer to a stealthy and ruthless T-Rex hunter. All dinosaurs are in full 3D complete with their terrifying roars!
• Select from 7 huge 3D environments
• Chose time of day (night vision on!)
• Fill the area with dinosaurs to your liking and skills
• Equip with camouflage, cover scent or radar
• Pick a weapon and hunt or take a camera and observe
• Store your prey in real-size trophy room
• Go green and use tranquilizer instead of bullets
• Read tips and tricks for every dinosaur in ‘Dinopedia’
To anyone who played Carnivores on PC, guaranteed hours of nostalgia!
There are 22 dinosaur now and more are coming!
The game is compatible with Fling controller.
Become a fan of Carnivores on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/carnivores
Thank you for playing our games! Stay in touch for news and updates:
Thank you for playing our games. We read all of your comments and do our best to make the game better. Keep going!
What's New in Version 1.6.3
Our team is always working on updates, and thanks to your comments and suggestions we fixed a lot of bugs.
We welcome your involvement and will certainly consider implementing your ideas in future updates.
Thanks again for your messages. The ideas and suggestions of innovative, thinking people are always welcome.
You asked you got it
You asked in the latest update for ideas and tips and problems so here you go worst to best.
I cannot collect anything into my trophy room. I can set the setting to kill not tranquilize and it kills but doesn't put into the trophy room no matter the Dino or the Weapon or Map.
1. Take all the little Dino files from Carnivores and Carnivores 2 and jam them all together into the iOS version.
2. Make a new app. I realize the Cityscape was the worst game you guys ever made, but in this world if you can get a big name company to work with you on a new revamped and restored new story of dinosaurs in a vast city's out could make millions hence the latest in media movie ratings. Plus: you could mass market it into not just iOS but Xbox, PS4 and maybe not even iOS at all.
My two cents... Spend them wisely
i love this game it combine some of my favorite game types. first person shooters and hunting games. although i love it i feel like it hasnt gotten any new weapons or dinos in long time it would be great if you added at least a new weapon and if not could you at least make the sniper rifle more powerful. snipers are known for being powerful and accurate. overall the game is amazing
I've been playing this game since 2012, and it's really fun. However, it tends to become boring after a while. This may be a bit much to ask, but it would be awesome to add a few new dinosaurs and maybe a few new maps! Also, aquatic animals would be just amazing! Thanks.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 10, 2015
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 127 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Tatem Games, private company
- © 2014 Tatem Games, Action Forms Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.