KBuddy: Workout Exercise Fitness Tracker And Trainer
By Oleg Mueller
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KBuddy is THE app for Kieser Training® or other fitness studios on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Instead of using a pencil and a clipboard you can use your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad to track your Kieser Training results. You can analyse your training results any time. If you visit any other Kieser training facility there is no need to have your training schedule faxed to you because it is already on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad.
Now with iOS 7 design.
Even if you are not a Kieser Studio customer you can use this app. You can create new machines, customize names, descriptions and additional preferences.
With an iPhone 4 or later you can activate KMotion. KMotion tracks the movements of your iPhone during your exercise/workout and presents them to you in a graph afterwards. In the trainings overview you can easily swipe through all your KMotion graphs. KMotion has to be activated once (in the general settings) and can then be deactivated or (re-)activated for each machine. KMotion files can be exported as CSV files.
- weight, time, muscles and KMotion statistics for each training session
- trained muscles
- training time
- trained weights
- top 10 machines
- graphs for weight and time for each machine
- top 10 muscles
- training frequency of all muscle regions (belly, legs, bottom, arm, back)
You can interrupt or stop and resume your training session any time. An active training session will continue in the background.
- you can change the weight unit from kg to lb
- audiovisual display of intended rhythm for each machine and KMotion graphs help to keep your rhythm
- rhythm can be adjusted
- you can customize the length of your training (e.g. 60s / 90s)
- the weights for your next workout can be adjusted automatically or manually on the basis of your last training time
- the settings for the machines can be adjusted while you're training
- statistics for each machine can be displayed during your active training any time
- you can take notes for each exercise/machine (they will be shown and can be edited in the training view)
- old training sessions can be entered manually or imported via CSV files
- you can find the nearest Kieser training facility
- training plans can be exported as PDF files
-training data can be exported and imported as CSV files
- you can customize when to be reminded of an accompanied/check session
- you can work with two training plans (split training)
- you can see trained muscle per machine or per training session
- overview (in per cent) on which muscles have already been trained and how often
- you always have your training results with you (no matter in which training facility you are)
- statistics and graphs show your progress and give feedback
- you can create back up files any time
- support of 64 bit mode of iPhone 5s
All exported files (back up, training plan, CSV files) can be sent via AirDrop. The training plan can be printed by AirPrint.
Please send your comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are any problems or suggestions, please send them by e-mail. Unfortunately, I cannot reply to what you post in the AppStore.
What's New in Version 4.5.1
- Fixed missing preference names for F1.1 and F3.1 in training.
- Added missing letter to F1.1 and F3.1 legs preference.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 25, 2015
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Oleg Mueller
- © 2010 Oleg Müller
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.