By Occipital, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Instant, awesome panoramas” — CNET
“Easy as pie … impressively sharp.” — Gizmodo
“Feels like magic” — TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
Beautiful panoramas made easy.
Take stunning 360 panoramas everywhere. 360 Panorama turns your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad into a full featured 360 degree panoramic camera. Easily capture immersive panoramas in seconds and instantly share your 360 view with the world. Simply pan the camera and watch as images are stitched seamlessly. 360 Panorama captures the scene in a way you never could with a traditional camera.
Designed to take full advantage of your device.
• Unbeatable speed: Taps into the raw power of your device to stitch panoramas in realtime.
• Magical gyro viewing: Use your gyroscope to interact — look around in 360 degrees.
• Never forget a location: Every panorama is GPS tagged, complete with a compass heading.
Share your immersive 360 views — with anyone.
• Share online: Shared panoramas can be viewed on any computer or device. App not required!
• Post on Facebook: Post 360 views on your wall or send to a photo album — all from the app.
• Tweet in 360: Share jaw-dropping scenes your friends can view anywhere, even inside their Twitter app.
• Email 360 views: Say “wish you were here” in a whole new way.
More than an app — an amazing website, too.
• Free and safe panorama storage online: Upload panoramas to your account and access them from your desktop or mobile browser.
• Automatic quality boost: Cloud enhancement automatically retouches your panoramas over time!
• Join the community: Help build a world of panoramas for everyone to enjoy on 360verse.com.
• Share and embed: Sharing online is just as easy as in-app. Plus, you can even embed panoramas into your website or blog.
“360 is simple to use and jaw-dropping when shared!” — William
“Hands down the best interface for taking panoramas with the iPhone! ... And best of all, the output is fantastic!” — Chance
“I just want to say that this was the single best customer experience I have ever had, either in person or over the Internet.” — Chris
“Just downloaded this 360 Panorama App. Kinda dope....” — Chamillionaire
360 Panorama supports the iPhone 4 and above, iPod Touch (5th generation), iPad mini and above, and iPad 2 through iPad Air 2. Includes native iPad support.
What's New in Version 4.4.3
This version fixes that pesky gyro access bug on certain devices like the iPhone 4!
It also fixes a few small UI glitches during account creation.
The previous versions (4.4.2 and 4.4.1) fixed crashes at capture start on certain devices and iPad2-specific crashes.
Plus, everything from 4.4:
- User interface has been extensively refreshed! More flat, more fun. More ... panorama.
- Many bugs have been killed.
- Panorama focus is now more consistent when on iOS8 and above.
- Now with proper support for iPhones through iPhone 6!
- In this release, we now require iOS 7 and above. Hope you don't mind.
Enjoy capturing the world with 360 Panorama!
Don't buy many apps, this was worth it
As the title says, I'm almost strictly a free app girl but this one struck me as worth the risk. While vacationing in Paris, I wanted a way to create full 360 images that could capture the sky, ground, and 360 of where I stood. My idea was to share this on Facebook with family back in the states and use Facebook's 360 feature to show them Paris through my eyes.
The app is not perfect but it does so exactly what I wanted it to do. You need to move slowly and start in the area you want the light to be correct in as it doesn't auto adjust very well. Again, move slowly. It took a 2-3 trial and error shots to get the movement right.
You'll also want to use the social upload feature built in, it isn't perfect but you'll get the 360 feature perfectly every time. There is a save to film room feature but those photos don't appear to upload correctly as 360s when done that way. The app created itself a folder on Facebook to dump the photos which was perfect for me as I didn't want me feed clogged with them.
Takes 360 Pic - But Saving & Sharing is a Disappointment
After a little practice, I was successful taking a complete 360 image of my fenced back yard, capturing all of the plants and flowers, lawn swing, gazebo, patio, ground and sky. Viewing the image while using the 360 Panorama app was okay, but sharing it to Facebook resulted in a major disappointment as it only provides a link to a website. The image at the website only offers a horizontal panoramic view which can only be moved by swiping with your finger, not by moving the phone. The vertical option is completely lost. When saved to the iPhone Camera roll, the image is nothing more than a panoramic photo, which iPhone already offers.
I can step into my back yard and look around without using a phone. I could have saved $1.99.
Perhaps it would be more appreciated when looking back on vacation 360 Panorama photos, (i.e,, The Grand Canyon, etc...).
There seem to be two basic types of people in the world. One requires instructions on how to tie the laces on a new pair of shoes no matter how many they have owned. The second type decides to try an app and half the fun is discovering all the things it will do without reading a manual (often written in broken English making no sense). I've had this app for several months now and I haven't found one I like any more than this one. I'm amazed at how relatively seamless my 360 degree shots turn out. It's more fun than a barrel of lesser primates. Try it and if you already know how to tie your own sneakers you will love it. I give it 5 stars. That doesn't happen often. Enjoy!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 16, 2015
- Version: 4.4.3
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Occipital, Inc.
- © 2015 Occipital, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.