“Instant, awesome panoramas” — CNET
“Easy as pie … impressively sharp.” — Gizmodo
“Feels like magic” — TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
Beautiful panoramas made easy.
Take stunning 360 panoramas everywhere. 360 Panorama turns your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad into a full featured 360 degree panoramic camera. Easily capture immersive panoramas in seconds and instantly share your 360 view with the world. Simply pan the camera and watch as images are stitched seamlessly. 360 Panorama captures the scene in a way you never could with a traditional camera.
Designed to take full advantage of your device.
• Unbeatable speed: Taps into the raw power of your device to stitch panoramas in realtime.
• Magical gyro viewing: Use your gyroscope to interact — look around in 360 degrees.
• Never forget a location: Every panorama is GPS tagged, complete with a compass heading.
Share your immersive 360 views — with anyone.
• Share online: Shared panoramas can be viewed on any computer or device. App not required!
• Post on Facebook: Post 360 views on your wall or send to a photo album — all from the app.
• Tweet in 360: Share jaw-dropping scenes your friends can view anywhere, even inside their Twitter app.
• Email 360 views: Say “wish you were here” in a whole new way.
More than an app — an amazing website, too.
• Free and safe panorama storage online: Upload panoramas to your account and access them from your desktop or mobile browser.
• Automatic quality boost: Cloud enhancement automatically retouches your panoramas over time!
• Join the community: Help build a world of panoramas for everyone to enjoy on 360verse.com.
• Share and embed: Sharing online is just as easy as in-app. Plus, you can even embed panoramas into your website or blog.
“360 is simple to use and jaw-dropping when shared!” — William
“Hands down the best interface for taking panoramas with the iPhone! ... And best of all, the output is fantastic!” — Chance
“I just want to say that this was the single best customer experience I have ever had, either in person or over the Internet.” — Chris
“Just downloaded this 360 Panorama App. Kinda dope....” — Chamillionaire
360 Panorama supports all recent iPhone and iPad models since the iPhone 4. Includes native iPad support.
This update fixes a crash on startup for iPhone 6s Plus users as well as iPad mini 3 users. For iPhone 6s users who tried the last update, please try again, as a code merge issue led to the fix not being deployed.
This includes the fixes and improvements from the major refresh (4.4.4):
- Fix for Twitter authentication issues which caused problems during login and sharing to Twitter.
- Update to the latest Facebook and Twitter SDKs
- Fixes for a few UI layout issues and small bugs throughout the app
Ratings and Reviews
Don't buy many apps, this was worth it
As the title says, I'm almost strictly a free app girl but this one struck me as worth the risk. While vacationing in Paris, I wanted a way to create full 360 images that could capture the sky, ground, and 360 of where I stood. My idea was to share this on Facebook with family back in the states and use Facebook's 360 feature to show them Paris through my eyes.
The app is not perfect but it does so exactly what I wanted it to do. You need to move slowly and start in the area you want the light to be correct in as it doesn't auto adjust very well. Again, move slowly. It took a 2-3 trial and error shots to get the movement right.
You'll also want to use the social upload feature built in, it isn't perfect but you'll get the 360 feature perfectly every time. There is a save to film room feature but those photos don't appear to upload correctly as 360s when done that way. The app created itself a folder on Facebook to dump the photos which was perfect for me as I didn't want me feed clogged with them.
FINALLY WORKS! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ pls read till end of review
The most recent update finally fixed the bug issue with the iPhone 6 versions and now i can see my 360° panoramas, thank you for fixing it i love this app. Also here is a mighty fine suggestion, this app drew me in after i purchased a Virtual Reality mount for my phone and i really wanted to view 360° photos with it and then i wanted to make my own and i found this app, but it doesn’t have vr compatibility...yet 😉... and i have to have some other app from another developer (and it barely even works) to view the 360° panoramas made in this app, it would be the cherry on top of the ice cream if you had a way to view panoramas in vr right then and there in this app, if you read it all thank you i appreciate it, keep up your good work 👍
Takes 360 Pic - But Saving & Sharing is a Disappointment
After a little practice, I was successful taking a complete 360 image of my fenced back yard, capturing all of the plants and flowers, lawn swing, gazebo, patio, ground and sky. Viewing the image while using the 360 Panorama app was okay, but sharing it to Facebook resulted in a major disappointment as it only provides a link to a website. The image at the website only offers a horizontal panoramic view which can only be moved by swiping with your finger, not by moving the phone. The vertical option is completely lost. When saved to the iPhone Camera roll, the image is nothing more than a panoramic photo, which iPhone already offers.
I can step into my back yard and look around without using a phone. I could have saved $1.99.
Perhaps it would be more appreciated when looking back on vacation 360 Panorama photos, (i.e,, The Grand Canyon, etc...).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.