By Mathieu Routhier
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Students, housewives, business people, аnd іn fact anybody, саn mοѕt dеfіnіtеlу improve thеіr productivity substantially bу using Meteor Notes аѕ a рlаnnіng аnd organisational tool."
"Overall, this is a good app if you are the type that needs to keep things organized in layers of folders."
"Nifty app. Works well with DropBox and better than the stock notes app if you're looking for something else.”
- iDocMarlor, blippy.com
email feedback from individual users:
"I use this App everyday and I love it."
"I've been using Meteor for a couple of weeks and I prefer it over other note apps I've used before."
"I have tried several note taking apps and yours is exactly what I was looking for. I love the simple user interface, which has the features readily available."
"I use your Meteor Notes app everyday and consider it one of my core apps on my iPhone4"
"I bought the paid version of the app and use it all the time."
Meteor is a revolutionary note-taking tool. It will completely change the way you take notes on your portable device.
• Meteor is highly visual and instinctive!
• Efficiently classify your memos in a more familiar way. Divide them into folders instead of a plain list. You can create an unlimited number of folders and subfolders. The Lite version is free, but supports only a limited number of notes.
• Take notes with words or images! Take a new picture with your camera or pick an existing image from your Photos library.
• Reorganize your memos and folders in a snap. Simply hold your finger on an item to move, rename or delete it.
• Easily manage bulleted lists! Type a bullet, a hyphen or an asterisk to start a list. No need to type that character on each new line, the application will take care of this for you.
• Looking for that important memo but can't remember where you put it? Don't worry, Meteor is searchable.
• Want to access your notes from your computer? Broadcast them over local WiFi directly from your iPod/iPhone/iPad!
• Already have a large list of notes in another application? Meteor can import from Gmail and Dropbox.
• Keep your notes and pictures safe! Backup your notes on Dropbox.
• Print and email your notes.
• Use a passcode to protect access.
• Full support for Retina Display and the iPad.
• Customize the appearance! In the options menu, choose your favourite font style, size, and theme.
What's New in Version 2.1.6
Folders in hierarchy - what a concept!
Why the world doesn't work more in folders in folders and folders I don't know. He hierarchical structure for gathering information is just so simple. I currently have a whole list of things I need to do on one project and List apps just don't allow a deeper nesting of things that are attached to each task. I use and love Evernote but it's more storage based and is not quick and nimble.
Meteor is great in that I just title a bunch of folders with each problem or task and then can add details or subfolders as those tasks become become more complex. You could then close all the folders and see basically a big view list of a whole bunch of things.
I love it. Improvements could be eliminating the additional step to title each folder - why not just make it the top line of a note?
Very nice !
Great for organizing notes. But not photos. Pictures are saved at a lower resolution then the original. This is not good, please fix. "This could be a five star app if this issue where addressed."
Also would be nice if you could save PDF's.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 14, 2015
- Version: 2.1.6
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mathieu Routhier
- © 2000-2014 Mathieu Routhier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.