By Mathieu Routhier
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Students, housewives, business people, аnd іn fact anybody, саn mοѕt dеfіnіtеlу improve thеіr productivity substantially bу using Meteor Notes аѕ a рlаnnіng аnd organisational tool."
"Overall, this is a good app if you are the type that needs to keep things organized in layers of folders."
"Nifty app. Works well with DropBox and better than the stock notes app if you're looking for something else.”
- iDocMarlor, blippy.com
email feedback from individual users:
"I use this App everyday and I love it."
"I've been using Meteor for a couple of weeks and I prefer it over other note apps I've used before."
"I have tried several note taking apps and yours is exactly what I was looking for. I love the simple user interface, which has the features readily available."
"I use your Meteor Notes app everyday and consider it one of my core apps on my iPhone4"
"I bought the paid version of the app and use it all the time."
Meteor is a revolutionary note-taking tool. It will completely change the way you take notes on your portable device.
• Meteor is highly visual and instinctive!
• Efficiently classify your memos in a more familiar way. Divide them into folders instead of a plain list. You can create an unlimited number of folders and subfolders. The Lite version is free, but supports only a limited number of notes.
• Take notes with words or images! Take a new picture with your camera or pick an existing image from your Photos library.
• Reorganize your memos and folders in a snap. Simply hold your finger on an item to move, rename or delete it.
• Easily manage bulleted lists! Type a bullet, a hyphen or an asterisk to start a list. No need to type that character on each new line, the application will take care of this for you.
• Looking for that important memo but can't remember where you put it? Don't worry, Meteor is searchable.
• Want to access your notes from your computer? Broadcast them over local WiFi directly from your iPod/iPhone/iPad!
• Already have a large list of notes in another application? Meteor can import from Gmail and Dropbox.
• Keep your notes and pictures safe! Backup your notes on Dropbox.
• Print and email your notes.
• Use a passcode to protect access.
• Full support for Retina Display and the iPad.
• Customize the appearance! In the options menu, choose your favourite font style, size, and theme.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
improved support for iOS 8
Great notes app, love ios8 update
This works great for making and keeping notes on the fly as well as backing up the notes in Dropbox. I have 3 devices and all are set to use the same dropbox account and folders with manual synch.
The ability to organize files and folders as well as the ease in moving things around is superb.
I have to say that the interface is not only elegant and intuitive but it is also beautiful. The yellow folders with the contrasting blue background is just a pleasure to gaze at.
Very nice !
Great for organizing notes. But not photos. Pictures are saved at a lower resolution then the original. This is not good, please fix. "This could be a five star app if this issue where addressed."
Also would be nice if you could save PDF's.
Very useful app. Can organize and store a lot of data
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 26, 2015
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mathieu Routhier
- © 2000-2014 Mathieu Routhier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.