By Mathieu Routhier
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Students, housewives, business people, аnd іn fact anybody, саn mοѕt dеfіnіtеlу improve thеіr productivity substantially bу using Meteor Notes аѕ a рlаnnіng аnd organisational tool."
"Overall, this is a good app if you are the type that needs to keep things organized in layers of folders."
"Nifty app. Works well with DropBox and better than the stock notes app if you're looking for something else.”
- iDocMarlor, blippy.com
email feedback from individual users:
"I use this App everyday and I love it."
"I've been using Meteor for a couple of weeks and I prefer it over other note apps I've used before."
"I have tried several note taking apps and yours is exactly what I was looking for. I love the simple user interface, which has the features readily available."
"I use your Meteor Notes app everyday and consider it one of my core apps on my iPhone4"
"I bought the paid version of the app and use it all the time."
Meteor is a revolutionary note-taking tool. It will completely change the way you take notes on your portable device.
• Meteor is highly visual and instinctive!
• Efficiently classify your memos in a more familiar way. Divide them into folders instead of a plain list. You can create an unlimited number of folders and subfolders. The Lite version is free, but supports only a limited number of notes.
• Take notes with words or images! Take a new picture with your camera or pick an existing image from your Photos library.
• Reorganize your memos and folders in a snap. Simply hold your finger on an item to move, rename or delete it.
• Easily manage bulleted lists! Type a bullet, a hyphen or an asterisk to start a list. No need to type that character on each new line, the application will take care of this for you.
• Looking for that important memo but can't remember where you put it? Don't worry, Meteor is searchable.
• Want to access your notes from your computer? Broadcast them over local WiFi directly from your iPod/iPhone/iPad!
• Already have a large list of notes in another application? Meteor can import from Gmail and Dropbox.
• Keep your notes and pictures safe! Backup your notes on Dropbox.
• Print and email your notes.
• Use a passcode to protect access.
• Full support for device rotation.
• Full support for Retina Display and the iPad.
• Customize the appearance! In the options menu, choose your favourite font style, size, and theme.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
- support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
- added the Regular font
I fell in love with this app moments after I started using it. Why? It's beautiful and easy on the eyes. It is easy to grasp, thus fast to get going with. It is perfect for capturing ideas as they occur, write them down, organize them, easily retrieve them, reorganize them, then share them with others. Share via Dropbox, email, print, or calling up inside other apps.
With this kind of capability, ideas are fluid. Simplicity is not simplistic. The interface gets out of the way while ideas and concepts move transparently from mind to screen. It is very easy to combine pages, reorganize by relocating pages in different folders. The user can grow a project from a fragment of an idea into a polished finished work ready for formatting into a finished document, ebook, or whatever.
Syncing via Dropbox is very easy and is accurate. Backups are easy to do.
That is the beauty and value of Meteor Notes - it is a powerful environment for growing ideas into statements.
So far, meets all my needs
I was trying to find an app that would let me just write out lists of things... thoughts, ideas, etc. Every search I tried came back with to-do lists & task managers, which is exactly what I didn't want. So far, Meteor is great and I LOVE the outline look to it. The one thing keeping it from 5 stars is that when I clicked the button in the lower left corner (looks like a internet signal symbol), a window opened asking me to sign into a Desk??? (something, I forgot the name) account. I tried pushing the cancel button a dozen time and nothing happen. I only got back to the main Meteor app page by closing and opening the app a few times.
UPDATE: I apparently did't have the necessary connection for the "internet [wifi] signal symbol" to work the first time... Now that I have Dropbox, I just tried a few things and LOVE this app even more! Keeping the rating at 4 stars because now I want to import more than one image at a time. Also - can't seem to find the space limitations anywhere... Could I really store 1,000 GB on the app??
Love this app
I would totally recommend this app. It's just like storing files in your computer. You can add as many sub folders and main folders as you like. I use it to store my workouts. I can even save pictures of workouts that I don't know how to do and need to see a visual to remind me. I also use app to store books I want to read, books I've read and songs I want to download. I just crate a folder for books then sub folders with the authors name and sub folders with books I've read and want to read. Simple, easy to use and great for organization. If your a person like me who forgets everything this is a great way to store you thoughts while you organize. You may think that this is similar to notes app that comes with your phone but notes only allows one title. You always need sub titles/folders to better find things.
Perfect awesome app. You should totally buy it. I have nothing bad to say about it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 16, 2012
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mathieu Routhier
- © 2010-2011 Mathieu Routhier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.