Crackle - Movies & TV
By Sony Pictures Television
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch free movies and TV on your iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
Crackle is the destination to watch Hollywood movies, hit TV shows and exclusive Crackle Originals. Always free. On all devices. So escape the daily grind and recharge with great comedy, drama and action entertainment.
- Stream premium shows and movies with a library full of all-star hits… completely free.
- Watch Crackle’s fresh and unique Original programming, including buzzworthy TV shows and movies such as Snatch, StartUp, SuperMansion, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser, and more. Stars include: Jerry Seinfeld, Rupert Grint, Martin Freeman, Charlie Sheen, Kate Bosworth and more.
- Search our genre categories including comedy, drama, action, fandom and icon to find awesome hits and forgotten favorites.
- Browse our Spotlight Channel with ‘What’s On Now’ and our top recommendations handpicked by our team at Sony Pictures Studio in Hollywood.
- No cable subscription (or money) needed, ever.
- Create a free account to save your place and pick up where you left off on any device.
- Save your favorite movies and TV shows on your Watch Later list.
- Log-in for free to pause in the middle of watching and pick up right where you left off, even if you switch devices.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy** for more information.
**The link doesn¹t allow the user to opt-out, it just provides the information about the policy.
What's New in Version 5.5
Thanks for watching Crackle. We’ve squashed bugs and improved playback stability so you can continue to enjoy Crackle hassle-free.
I'm giving 2 stars just for selection of old movies and content that aren't available on other stream sites, but the app needs improvement. It constantly crashes, and if you leave the app, you can't resume a movie where you left off. It will just crash again unless you start at the beginning. I was trying to use it on an iPhone 7+, so maybe it will work better on an iPad or Apple TV.
A good start
This app is a good start. One thing that's really agitating is that when I tap on an item to view it and then go back to the previous view, the app makes you start all over in the menu hierarchy instead of returning you to the view of the list you just left from. Starting from the top every time is time wasting and makes navigating the app very unpleasant.
Not a fan. Could be better
So this app has some decent 5 year movies and older. Nothing more recent than that right now. Some are good but it doesn't save movies and is kind of not organized for a streaming app. Biggest dislike is 5 minutes of streaming and it's 3 minutes of just the same ads. It's too much and they should pay me to watch this app after this point. Think I'll never recommend this app unless all this stuff changes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 30, 2017
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Sony Pictures Television
- © 2011-2016 Crackle, Inc., a Sony Pictures Entertainment company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes