By Peak Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Former App Store App of the Week, Diptic helps you create and share beautiful photo collages.
"A simple, elegant way to use pictures to tell your story." - Macworld
"Diptic's well-designed interface, simplicity, and thoughtful balance of features make it a delightful app to use." - TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
Over 3 million downloads
• Create Diptics with photos from your camera roll, Instagram, Facebook or Flickr, or – if inspiration strikes – take a photo on the spot with your device camera.
• Save Diptics to your device, send via email, or share by uploading directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (hashtag: #Diptic), Tumblr or any app that accepts JPGs.
• High-resolution export for pixel-perfect images.
• Import multiple photos at once and swap photos between frames.
LAYOUTS AND BORDERS
• Choose from 179 layouts (additional layouts are available as in-app purchase). Combine up to nine photos in a layout.
• Customize your layouts to better fit your pictures by sliding interior frame lines or moving joints along the line.
• Create rectangular Diptics (great for printing) with Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase).
• Round the inner and outer borders, as well as modify thickness and color, and apply background textures.
• Choose from14 filters, as well as adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation.
• Pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos.
• Personalize your Diptic with a text caption. Adjust the font, style, color and size of the text.
Monthly photo contest: diptic.tumblr.com
What's New in Version 6.4
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Follow us on Twitter (@dipticapp) and Instagram (@dipticapp). Hashtag: #Diptic
This app has been a great help to arrange pics for my blog, a family calendar and just for myself. I would highly recommend spending the .99¢ for the extra features. With these you can customize your groupings any way you want. Warning: it is so much fun that you can accidentally spend hours arranging your pictures with this app!
Very useful for photographers
I use this app to add text!
I guess the only thing I would ask now is a way to "un-square" the frame to maintain the original images's crop to be used with Instagram and I would also like to be able to export in full resolution beyond the 3264 x 3264!
My photos are closer to double the dimensions and would definitely benefit from that!
I've been using it for a few years and always been impressed. I just wish we had the option to make rectangular photos instead of always square. But I use this app to export directly to Instagram.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 07, 2013
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peak Systems
- © 2013 Peak Systems, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Expandable Layouts$0.99
- Diamond + Triangles Layout Pack$0.99
- Fun Times Texture Pack$0.99
- Party Texture Pack$0.99
- Alphabet Layout Pack$0.99
- Numbers Layout Pack$0.99