By 99Games Online Private Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get set to challenge over 1 Million players from all across the globe with New Power-Ups!
Thanks for making WordsWorth the #1 Word Game on the Mac App Store
Here’s what gamers had to say:
- Next best thing since Scrabble board… Kind of Angry Birds with intelligence!!!
- I love this game! I’ve met people from all over the world playing this game
- My kids love to play and it’s a family affair with an educational edge!!
- I’ve played it everyday for about 2 years so far, with no plans to stop anytime soon
- ‘Scrabble on Steroids!’ – Macworld
- ‘Challenging & Addictive Gameplay’ – Gamezebo
- ‘It’s one of the best Word Games for iPhone!’ - cnet
- ‘WordsWorth is a great game that you'll want to play again and again!’ - TopTenREVIEWS
Is it any wonder then that WordsWorth has received so much adulation?
- Silver Award from PocketGamer
- Honorable Mention among Word Games in the 2009 and 2012 Best App Ever Awards.
CALLING ALL WORDCRUNCHERS ABOARD!
Calling all Word champs! Experience the thrill of wordplay as you link letters to trace words on a beautiful honeycomb structure. Create longer words using Letters with more 'Dots' to earn hefty points and unlock quests! Play with our rapidly increasing community of players and befriend Word Pros from all across the globe!
AMP UP YOUR GAME WITH POWER-UPS!
Earn Stars based on the words you create; words with more 'Dots' get you
Stars faster. Then use them to unlock 4 Power-Ups and dominate your word battles!
- FINDER: Locates the best word in the grid for you!
- REPLACER: Replaces all instances of a letter with one of your choice!
- RESETTER: Resets the Timed Tile back to zero!
- REVIVER: Game Over? Use the Reviver to earn a new life and continue the game from where you lost.
* Play it on the gorgeous 4" display of the iPhone 5
* Universal Binary: Enjoy the WordsWorth experience on iPhone and iPad
* Play alone or challenge your Facebook friends online
* 3 exciting game modes - Classic, Timed and Tumble
* Choose from 6x6, 7x7 and 8x8 grids
* Unlock special tiles and new strategies as you progress
* Use Power-Ups – Finder, Replacer, Resetter and Reviver to dominate the word battles
* Earn Stars as you play to unlock Power-Ups
* Check meaning of words formed and expand your vocabulary
* Chat with friends as you play
* Complete numerous levels with different rankings
* Supports official Scrabble word lists – TWL/SOWPODS/ENABLE
* Hop on the global leaderboard and Improve your Vocab Power
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
What's New in Version 5.0.1
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Revised UI for a smoother gameplay experience.
- Finder Power-up and Game Screens load much faster.
- Forgot to select a power-up? You can now do so mid-way through a game.
- Re-organised the Clubs for More Challenging Game play.
- Rebalanced Power-Up pricing to promote Strategic play in WordsWorth
Would be 5 Stars if it didn't limit my play after 10-15 minutes of play!
This game is a lot of fun but the designers have taken too much control of the users potential. The game cuts you off right after you start, forcing you to come back the next day to continue or purchase more power ups. It's the difference between 1 and 5 stars for me. It sounds like people have the same complaints with the Pro version, which costs $1.99. I'm not going to spend the money if its still controlled that. This would be my favorite game if they would just let you play as long as you want. I'd pay the extra for that option.
I don't know if its just me, but I can never find the games I've started with random opponents. The stats board tells me I've won lost and forfeited a certain amount of games, yet, this is news to me. As far as I know, I've never played more than one round against anyone. And, I've NEVER. Forfeited a game, yet the stats page says I've done so many many times. I just don't get it. I like the game. Can you simplify te score keeping and opponent play feature?
For some time now whenever I try to play it keeps telling me I need to be connected to wi-fi or cellular. Well I'm on my iphone and I checked my settings. I have all the updates. The game should be connecting. I used to play this all the time. Frustrated enough to come here and complain about it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 28, 2014
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 51.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: 99Games Online Private Limited
- © 2008-2014, 99Games Online Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 15 Stars$1.99
- 40 Stars$4.99
- 15 Stars$0.99
- 90 Stars$9.99
- 195 Stars$19.99
- 244 Stars$24.99