Tracker - Fitness and Nutrition Tracking
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get in the best shape of your life with Tracker.
This is the ONE app you need to manage your diet, fitness, and exercise. Finally a free app that combines world-class training plans with best-in-class food and calorie tracking. Fully backed by Tracker: the top fitness community on the web. Manage your fitness and health goals on your iPhone and your data is automatically synced to our top-ranked website for more analysis, tracking at your computer, and more.
- You have seen Tracker on ABC, The Today Show, FoxNews, CNET, NYTimes, Washington Post, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, Mashable, and TechCrunch.
Why is Tracker better than the competition?
* We are the only app to have the FoodScanner: use the iPhone camera to scan the UPC barcodes of the foods you eat. Quick logging without typing!
* Food database of over 350,000 foods with actual pictures, full nutrition information, and food analysis. No cartoons - this is the real thing.
* New to fitness? We can help you find a Training Plan that is perfect for you. Already an expert? Use our tools to track what you already do.
* Track your workouts and foods while offline and sync when you get an Internet connection.
* Complete backup and analysis on tracker.dailyburn.com
* Simple, easy-to-use, but useful. Fitness tracking doesn't need to be hard. We make it fun!
Nutrition and Calorie Tracking Features
* Complete database of 350,000 foods with pictures, nutritional information, and macronutrient breakdown
* Track Calories, but also protein, fat, carbs, fiber, sodium, etc.
* Set individual goals based on your fitness goals, age, weight, gender, activity level, and more - we help you know how much you should eat and exercise!
* Customized diet plans for weight loss diets, low carb diets, low fat diets, and bodybuilding
* Save your favorite foods for quick entry
* Quickly and easily add new foods to the database
* Scan foods for auto tracking with FoodScanner
NOTE: If you have previously purchased the FoodScanner iPhone app and installed the latest update, then you will get the FoodScanner upgrade for free. See the Support section in app for help.
Workout and Training Plan Features
* Find a Training Plan based on your goals: weight loss, cardio training, muscle building, and more
* Build custom workout routines on tracker.dailyburn.com and track them on your iPhone
* Track individual exercises outside of a plan: Running, Swimming, Biking, Weight Lifting... 400 trackable exercises and growing daily!
* Store your favorite exercises for quick access and tracking
* Detailed instruction of how to perform the exercises properly - you don't need a trainer!
- Full screen graphs of body weight, daily calories, and more
- Set custom check-in reminders to weigh-in, log your food, etc.
- Invite your friends using Facebook, Twitter, or Email.
What our users are saying...
"The best app on my iPhone!!!" - Jojo10566
"This app is awesome. Makes adding food logs easy and fun! I can't stop scanning!" - kevinw.me
"The long needed and awaited link between the brilliance of the iPhone and food tracking" - Alldaraon
"Off the CHART awesome!" - Sunny Days Only
Try Tracker app today and we think you will say that this is the easiest-to-use, yet most robust diet and fitness app in the App Store. Your goals are within reach!
Brought to you by the folks at DailyBurn.com
What's New in Version 2.3.1
Works well for me on iPad and iPhone
Is was looking for an AP that collects info on the foods I eat. It tracks as well as gives me goals to achieve AND not to exceed! You will need to upgrade to PRO to accomplish much past basic functionality, but for little money per year, this cloud based ap lets me use my iPhone OR iPad and syncs to each other. The amount of food nutrition info that was already entered is overwhelming! You can easily add your own foods and have a quick list of favorites! As far as passwords issues, the reset my password works great as long as you can enter case sensitive letters! One improvement would be to take me back two screens once a food item was added to your daily nutrition!
Although the DailyBurn program workouts are great this App doesn't measure up. The whole point of tracking your fitness progress is to coordinate with the training program. This App does not sync with the program and forces you make duplicate entries. I was hoping for a merging if all my DailyBurn and Ignite data in one location.
Although it is very promising I can't help but feel disappointed with it. I hope with some tweaking the developers can get it working the way that I think it can and should be. Then it would gladly give it 5 stars.!
Great calorie counter
I use this app strictly to track my calories and macros as well as my weight and body fat.
I think it works great and is very easy to use. I love how I can enter a range of calories and grams for carbs, fats, and protein.
I prefer this over myfitnesspal or any of the other tracker apps.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 17, 2013
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gyminee
- © Daily Burn, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Food Scanner$4.99
- DailyBurn Pro$9.99
- DailyBurn Pro Quarterly$24.99
- DailyBurn Pro Yearly$74.99