MoneyWiz - Personal Finance for iPad
By SilverWiz Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have all your accounts, transactions, budgets and bills in one place. See forecasts & reports. Import easily from other software. Always have your data synced across iPhone, iPad and Mac with SYNCbits. This is MoneyWiz!
"Best Finance App"
— The Telegraph
"MoneyWiz is a sleek personal finance app."
— MacWorld Magazine
"MoneyWiz is a great choice and one that I personally use. Having the trio of apps (iPhone, iPad and Mac) and the excellent sync service makes MoneyWiz very flexible."
"MoneyWiz is all about giving you more than you would expect. For those wishing to find the perfect app for monitoring your accounts, look no further than MoneyWiz."
"The UI is amazing - it's packed with so many features, yet doesn't feel cluttered."
HOW MONEYWIZ IS BETTER?
• Automatically keeps data consistent across multiple devices
• Gives you beautiful reports in full screen
• Connects all your money management needs into one convenient place
• Intuitive and uncluttered design makes it joyful to use MoneyWiz
Put all your accounts in one place. It's the best way to keep your money organized.
• Create various types of accounts, including a cash (wallet) account
• Register expenses, incomes, adjust balance and transfer money between accounts
• Real accounts reconciliation
• Make split payments
• Multi-currency support
• Import your bank statements from CSV, OFX, QFX and QIF files
• Smart auto-completion for quick transactions entry
• Sort, filter and search transactions
• Checkbook register
Set budgets and pay down your debt. MoneyWiz will monitor the budgets for you, and let you know when something's about to go wrong.
• Create custom budgets
• Expenses are automatically assigned to the correct budget
• Alerts for low and exhausted budget
• See budget progress, daily allowance and remaining days
• See the transactions that make up each budget
Never miss a bill again. MoneyWiz will remind you for any scheduled transactions that are due to be paid.
• Plan expenses, incomes and transfers
• Manage recurring transactions, like bills and salary
• See it all on a beautiful calendar
• Quickly access forecast for any day on the calendar
Thorough reports with beautiful interactive charts will show you everything you need to know about your money.
• Full screen reports
• Export to PDF and CSV
• See transactions that form a report
• Save reports locally into MoneyWiz
• All kinds of reports - NetWorth, Payees, Account balance, Trends, Forecast, Compare budgets, Categories, Statistics, Budget balance
Keeping data consistent across multiple devices has never been easier. MoneyWiz has it's own unique cloud syncing service, called SYNCbits
• Automatic synchronization - you don't need to do anything manually
• Immediate sync - do something on one device, and see it happen on all others within seconds
• Works over 3G and WiFi
• Optimized for less data traffic
• Totally secure
• Retina display optimized
• Password protection
• Custom categories with sub-categories
• Build-in calculator and currency converter
• In-App help, where you need it
• Outstanding customer support. Our average response time is 2 hours
• Available for iPhone, iPad and Mac OS X (separate purchases)
What's New in Version 1.5.2
If you run into any problems with this update, please e-mail us at email@example.com
— 1.5.2 & 1.5.1
● Bug fixes
● 100 + improvements
We need your support to keep the updates going. Please, consider rating this version of MoneyWiz on the App Store. Thank you!
Great Replacement for Quicken
I used Quicken for years, starting with version 1.0. Over the past few years, the user has been required to upgrade in order to keep certain functions, while at the same time the software got more complex with functions not used. A year ago, after getting yet another round of annoying "time to upgrade" notices, I starting seriously looking for a way to move managing my finances to my iPad.
Mint lets me keep an eye on what is happening, and MoneyWiz tracks where things will be in the near future so that I don't inadvertently spend too much money. Mint is great for where you've been, but MoneyWiz helps you see where you're going.
It's easy to use and syncs flawlessly across my devices so that I always have access to my information. I like that it is simple, and that it reminds me of Quicken twenty years ago, back when it was easy to use and did just what I wanted - before it became bloatware. I can reconcile my checking account, plan ahead for purchases, and transfer money from one account to another. I'm in control and the app is not. Perfect.
I’ve been using MoneyWiz on my laptop and iPad for almost a month. It was easy to set up, and everything has worked flawlessly, including the updates which I set to do automatically. Admittedly I’m a basic user (essentially just using for account registers and spending reports) but this app does everything I need and more. Customer service is awesome.
The ONLY reason I give it 4 stars is due to the reconciling feature. It does not have a bank balance for you to enter and balance to. So to balance with the bank requires you to add/subtract back in any items which have not yet cleared. This wouldn't be an issue with an account posting just a few transactions each month, but since we don’t use credit, our checking account is “busy!” However at this point, the reconciliation issue has become much more minor to me because everything else works so well.
I’m VERY happy with MoneyWiz and highly recommend it. Well worth the money!
Love the sync feature.
I had iBank before I switched over to this one and was very aggravated that I couldn't sync ALL of my devices. So I had to find an alternative that would allow me to do this, and when iBank wanted $30 to upgrade my Mac version, I felt like this was the perfect time.
So after doing some research, I landed on MoneyWiz. After checking the reviews and looking over the features that are offered on all 3 versions I'd need to purchase, I pulled the trigger.
The setup was VERY simple and quick. The app is very easy to use and the syncing is flawless between all of my devices.
The main feature I'd like to see added to MoneyWiz is the ability to download my bank's information within the app. But that's a relatively small complaint and not enough for me to not 5-star it. It would have also been nice to have a universal iPhone/iPad app and save $5.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 20, 2013
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: SilverWiz Ltd
- © SilverWiz Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.