Keep track of wines that you like (and don’t like), know immediately what wines you have in your cellar and what wines you don’t, and share wines with your friends. And do it all with a simple, clean, user interface that’s easy to use.
Take a picture of the wine label and make a few comments to remember a wine; keep an inventory of wines that you have and check it instantly; record detailed cellar and tasting notes; search for wines by name, producer, style, favorites, or the contents of your notes; share wines with other Wine Master users; and backup your wines.
Wine Master has helpful aids that make wine entry and cellar management easy:
- Simplify wine entry by using the automatic name-completion suggestions.
- Access your Contacts to keep track of wine producer details like address, web site, email, and more.
- Check wine locations in your wine cellar to help find a place for a new wine.
- Add or edit style names to suit your personal wine collection.
- Enter cellar and tasting notes. Search them separately or together.
- Assign your own rating with a touch on the easy tasting slider.
- Use the build-in wine evaluation checklist to enhance and record your tasting experience.
- Get assistance from the interactive, on-line Wine Master Help.
Wine Master is an easy way to keep track of wines you like, manage your wine cellar, and share wine suggestions with your friends.
Wine Master now supports iTunes File Sharing. Use this capability to copy or back-up your Wine Master Documents folder.
Ratings and Reviews
I used this app on my Palm Pilot for several years. I love it even more on my iPod Touch. I use it to track my wine cellar inventory (~350 bottles) -- to always know what wine is in what bin. The Duplicate feature allows me to add and edit a new vintage of a wine already in my cellar -- a real time saver. I would like to see the app track the date I acquired the wine, so I would know how long I've had the wine. I currently track this information in the Notes. Sorting on the date acquired or Producer or Wine type would be a nice addition.
I don't use the social features as I am primarily interested in managing my wine inventory. I do like rating wine, however, I disagree with how this feature works within this app. For example, tasting and rating a specific wine vintage, gets rolled up to a higher level giving the false impression that this rating applies to all vintages within that wine type. Also, this rating is an average of the wines rated.
Regardless, Wine Master is simply the best wine inventory tracking app out there. I highly recommend this app.
I've been using this app for over a year, and love its features. We have many wine bottles (~150) at any given time, and this app really helps with reviews and organization. The only missing feature would be the ability to sort by the year of the wine, as not all wines can be aged for more than 7-10 years.
I highly recommend this app.
- Poohbah Industries
- 4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Poohbah Industries. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.