Mail+ Email Client with Attachments and Cloud Services
By Andrea Vettori
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mail+ is a mail client to read and manage your emails and send emails with attachments to single contacts, to groups, to handpicked set of contacts or to distribution lists. You can optionally attach photos, videos, documents, emails, locations information with map and address, audio clips, pasteboard content and contacts information (vCard or text).
You can forward emails and reply, optionally adding attachments.
And if you send the same email text frequently, you can create a template and use it to save typing or to send nice HTML emails.
With the Share Extension (iOS8 required), access Mail+ while you're using other apps to share content easily.
User's guide available on the web site www.redbits.com. Please read the guide, the few negative reviews are from people that have not read the user's guide. If in doubt, send an email to support ! We reply to every request.
- easy and quick interface
- full featured IMAP mail reader
- reply and forward with attachments
- optionally block remote images on mail reader
- use address book groups;
- handpick set of contacts from address book
- create distribution lists from address book or manually entering recipients information
- attachments (see below)
- iCloud support to sync list, templates and documents
- Dropbox, Box, Sky Drive, Google Drive, Evernote support
- iCloud Drive
- choose the mode (To,Cc, Bcc) for each recipient
- create email text templates
- supports HTML source into templates (HTML editor is NOT included)
- optionally pre-select recipients on template to send the same email to the same recipients with just a couple taps.
- import / export distribution lists from/to CSV documents
- preview templates, photos, documents and contacts information
- Full VoiceOver support
- Landscape support
- runs on the iPhone, iPod and iPad
Supported Attachments :
- Documents (local to the device, on iCloud, on Dropbox, on Box, on Sky Drive, on Google Drive, on Evernote)
- Emails or part of emails
- Photos and Videos from your device photo library
- Single or Multiple contact information in vCard and/or text format
- Current Location with Map image and reverse geocoded address.
- In-App Camera Still Shot and Video Shot (requires a device with a camera, videos supported only on newer devices)
- In-App Audio Clips Recording
- Map Location (search and drop pin supported) with reverse geocoded address.
- Pasteboard content
Documents can be uploaded to the app using:
- read from email accounts
- iCloud Drive
- the "open In..." command that many apps have (for example Apple Mail, Dropbox and many others);
- direct access to Dropbox, Box, One Drive, Google Drive, Evernote
- iTunes and USB cable connection
Note: at the moment the app can't display notifications for new emails when it is closed
Note: the number and size of attachments the app can handle depends on your device and free memory. Newer devices will handle more and bigger attachments than older devices.
Note: the app can't use your existing groups when syncing with Exchange. You can however create lists in the app and use them.
What's New in Version 3.7
- fixed a crash in iOS 9.3
Exactly what was missing
With this product, I could pre-define several templates for routine emails that I send out monthly and easily then customize them before I email them. It also uses my Google contact groups (YAYYYY) which I keep in sync with Google Contacts using Contacts Sync.
Oh yes, AND it allows me to see what entries are in the groups I use and customize THOSE as needed before sending out an email (great for surprise parties... I can send a note to my group, but REMOVE the one person we're hiding from from the list. And then I can save that customized list in the template so I never have to remember to do that again.
This is one product I absolutely can't do without. And anyone who does volunteer work or any type of group organizing... this product is super.
I use this on my iPad, and this is now my preferred platform for group email instead of using my desktop.
This App is the best
I use Mail+ almost daily. It has saved me so much time in sending group emails. Never had a problem. I say, try it!
It doesn't work. It freezes. The user guide won't load. $10 down the drain. Don't bother.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 30, 2016
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 22.7 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Andrea Vettori
- © 2010-2015 Andrea Vettori
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Alerts Manager $0.99