Calorie counter & Diet tracker by DietOrganizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker.
DietOrganizer Calorie Counter was built to help you reach your diet and weight loss goals by tracking your daily calories and exercise. Use the food log to record your calorie and nutrition intake, calorie tracking has never been so easy with super fast search-as-you-type and full cut, copy, paste, undo and redo in the food log.
Using our calorie counter you can add foods, food lists and create new foods from ingredients (recipes) to the food database, you can also add multiple portion sizes (e.g 1bar = 23g) for your own foods to make logging super easy.
Unlike many other calorie counters, ours does not require an internet connection or signup to an online service (we won't keep emailing you with special offers either).
Whatever weight loss program you are following our nutrition tracker will help you stay on track.
- Tracks 31 Nutrients (you choose which nutrients to track)
- USDA based Food database, with multiple portion sizes.
- 200+ exercise database
- Easily add your own foods/recipes to the food database, even user added foods can have multiple portion sizes.
- Works offline, does not require an internet connection or signup to online service.
- Smart search, finds foods as you type, shows your favorites first, keeps track of which foods you have chosen before.
- Weight and body measurement tracking
- Cut, Copy and Paste food log lines between meals and days, also use multi-select to mark foods to make new foods/foodlists.
- Food and Exercise logs support undo and redo
- Set nutritional and weight loss goals
- Four customizable charts, you can chose which data items to chart.
- Create new foods from ingredients (recipes)
- Create lists of frequently used foods to speed entry
- Export data via email in html and csv format to send to your personal trainer, nutritionist, weight loss advisor ...
The DietOrganizer Calorie Counter is a calorie tracker and food planner you can take with you.
The tools and information in DietOrganizer are intended as an aid to dieting,
and do not offer medical advice. This software is not intended for women who are
pregnant or breast-feeding, or for any person under the age of 18.
What's New in Version 1.7.0
Updated for iPhone 5
I workout and know how to maintain/lose weight but needs an app that wasn't going to tell me I needed to lose weight and had significantly higher body fat than I do. So I have been searching for a LONG time for an app that literally helps me just track my calories and my ratios (fats/carbs/proteins) and this is GREAT!!! It's super easy to enter your foods and as a new entry and I can easily put them in every day.
There are only two things I would improve on. First, the food data base. It has a lot of foods missing, but like I said I am able to add them and I eat some of the same foods each day. If I mix it up I can always google the food and enter it that way too. Secondly, the exercise data base. I would have an option where you can add levels to machines (ex: stair stepper and treadmill) and I would have more dynamic cardio options (ex: mountain climbers and burpees).
All around tho, this is the best app for the purpose I need it for! Thank god I found something!
I like this tracker very much. I love that I can track calories, percentages of fat, protein, carbs, fiber, sugar, etc., plus exercise and weightloss, all on my phone. It took a few days to update the database with foods I normally eat, but I wanted a program that did not require frequent access to the Internet.
Gives me the info I need!
Love this app. I can copy and paste whole days or meals. I can add food items. I can see my daily calories, fiber, calcium etc. Its just what I was looking for.