By Atomic Softwares
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** THE MOST SIMPLE AND COMPLETE BICYCLE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE ON THE APP STORE
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- From the main screen you have access to your current local weather and today's forecast. It also suggests you what to wear based on the temperature.
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list, or even better, check you own outfits list.
- Keep track of the clothes you wear at a certain weather condition and rate them. Next time, you'll know what to wear or not
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
- Backup your data with iCloud or Dropbox.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
What's New in Version 6.02
Fixed iOS 8 issues and optimized for iPhone 6
Fixed a bug where users can't save new Parts information in iOS 8.
Fixed language issues.
Fixed a crash bug when creating Dropbox backup.
Great resource for this "newbie"
Although I've been riding since I was 5, only recently decided I have to learn to take care of my bike myself and not rely solely on my husband to keep my bike in shape. This app is a great tool for quick trouble-shooting on the road and also provides really useful tips for better form and trouble-shooting pains caused by bad form. Thank you!
I got this app a long time ago, and had not used it. I needed it today, and there it was on my phone. It is awesome. Easy navigation so that I could easily diagnose the problem, and then to fix it there were clear instructions and photographs. Excellent App!
Great Quality, great guides!
Great app quality and is full of great information. I thought I knew all this info and still found even more things to help out while wrenching. Thanks!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 6.02
- Size: 44.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Atomic Softwares
- © Atomic Softwares 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.