By Atomic Softwares
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE MOST SIMPLE AND COMPLETE BICYCLE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE ON THE APP STORE
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos (with parts highlighted).
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- From the main screen you have access to your current local weather and today's forecast. It also suggests you what to wear based on the temperature.
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- Connect your bike to STRAVA and get its odometer downloaded automatically to trigger reminders (eg.: Check the wear of your chain before it's too stretched)
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- For things we do often but can’t remember. Like what's the side to turn the wrench to remove the pedals? Or should I tighten the H or the L screw?
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list, or even better, check you own outfits list.
- Keep track of the clothes you wear at a certain weather condition and rate them. Next time, you'll know what to wear or not
- Search and compare prices on 6 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
- Backup your data to your iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Messages or Airdrop.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
What's New in Version 7.02
Strava import distance bug fix.
Honestly don't think you should be without this app of you bike regularly. I mainly use it for keeping track of my bikes, their parts, serial numbers, history, and wear. It does so perfectly. Let's me know when I need to change chains, perform tune ups, or just look at old bikes I've since parted with.
It also has great repair tips that are useful in a pinch and for general info. The weather and clothing recommendations are a nice touch for when you're not quite sure. I don't use the price comparison or news features but they may be useful to some. All-in-all a bike nerd's dream.
It forces the bike owner to become familiar with the various components in order to complete the My Bike section. I'm impressed the evolution this app and would heartily recommend biker's of any skill level. In it's earlier releases a lot of the information was pretty basic but has become more advanced with each subsequent update. Great app.
Such a useful tool when talking to anyone about your bike
I use this when I am finding parts. I use this when I am airing up my tires. I use this when checking the pressure and setup of my front fork. This app is so useful!
The latest update has made it even more amazing. Love this app.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 24, 2017
- Version: 7.02
- Size: 97.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Atomic Softwares
- © Atomic Softwares 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.