By Atomic Softwares
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** THE MOST SIMPLE AND COMPLETE BICYCLE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE ON THE APP STORE
- 64 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
- 87 bicycle problems explained, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list, or even better, check you own outfits list.
- Keep track of the clothes you wear at a certain weather condition and rate them. Next time, you'll know what to wear or not
- Search and compare prices on 13 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- We just got social!! Comment, like and share any problem or guide!
- Can't find a solution? Just ask for it inside the app and the community will try to help you!
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
What's New in Version 5.11
IOS 6 bug fixes
IOS 7 bug fixes
This app has it all. Got a problem and don't know the vocabulary to search for it? There's easy-to-follow directions for most bike issues. In addition, there's a glossary, clothing suggestions, and a place to update your own bicycle parts.
Not worth it
It has about two helpful features and a whole lot of unnecessary bloat. Need or want to replace something on your bike? Don't pay money for this. Want links to RSS feeds and places to buy shirts? This app has you covered.
Looking back, I'd feed less cheated if I paid 99 cents for this and nothing more. I'll use this to start work and end up having to look elsewhere to find out how to do it because it only covers the basics.
Excellent app, great details but if it had videos it would be easy to fix your bike because when your reading it starts to get confusing. Great to learn worth the download
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 02, 2013
- Version: 5.11
- Size: 46.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Atomic Softwares
- © Atomic Softwares 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.