By Atomic Softwares
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE MOST SIMPLE AND COMPLETE BICYCLE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE ON THE APP STORE
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- For things we do often but can’t remember. Like what's the side to turn the wrench to remove the pedals? Or should I tighten the H or the L screw?
- From the main screen you have access to your current local weather and today's forecast. It also suggests you what to wear based on the temperature.
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list, or even better, check you own outfits list.
- Keep track of the clothes you wear at a certain weather condition and rate them. Next time, you'll know what to wear or not
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
- Backup your data with iCloud, Dropbox, Messages or Airdrop.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
What's New in Version 6.20
- Quick Reference: For things we do often but can’t remember, like the side to turn the wrench to remove the pedals or should I tighten the H or the L screw?
- 3D Touch shortcut to access Quick Reference.
- Backup is now in main menu, so you don’t forget to make backup once in a while.
- Backup files are now smaller and human readable.
- Backup file can now be sent by Messages and Airdrop.
- Odometer Readings are now editable and you can even change the date.
- Maintenance History: You can now tap the picture in the list to preview it full screen
- Reminder Task can now be performed anytime. You don’t have to wait until the task is du to update it.
What to Wear?
- Changed the way you add clothes to an Outfit, much more intuitive.
iOS 9 Ready.
Fixed a few bugs.
UI changes and enhancements.
Lacks Focus, Very Basic
I get to the point.. It could be much better focused. Not enough depth. I'm not so concerned as what to wear in the cold or links to online cycling mags. These seem like filler. I want more in depth of what the title says, Bicycle Repair. Yes a journal for ones bicycles is useful and the app looks nice but I need to rebuild my bottom bracket and nothing about that or many other subjects here. I guess I'm expecting a Park Tool guide but honestly the title should be called something different sorry.
The app has potential, but it's useless at present. If you enter your equipment it will delete it or may revert back to old data. For example if you buy new wheels and enter it, in a day or so when u come back your old wheels will be there. If you set up the mileage for your bike for tune-ups etc the mileage will disappear. In addition everytime it goes through an update your info is totally deleted. It's a waste of money.
This app has some useful features but don't count on it hanging on to anything you enter. Ever.
Time and time again this developer has shown that they are willing to destroy existing user data for essentially no reason.
Furthermore, the devs are completely unresponsive and disinterested in fixing any problems.
The problem is that without the bike tracking features there's not really much here. It's just a bunch of scattered and not very useful bits and pieces.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 16, 2015
- Version: 6.20
- Size: 54.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Atomic Softwares
- © Atomic Softwares 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.