By Time Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW! Now experience FORTUNE Magazine on the iPad or iPhone. FORTUNE covers the entire field of business, including specific companies and business trends, tech innovation, prominent business leaders, and new ideas shaping the global marketplace. FORTUNE is particularly well known for its exceptionally reliable annual rankings of companies. Examples include the "FORTUNE 500," which ranks the world's companies by gross revenue, and the "Best Companies to Work For," which has become an industry benchmark. FORTUNE furthers understanding of the economy, provides implementable business strategy, and gives you the practical knowledge you need to maximize your own success.
• Each digital issue, now including retina display, of FORTUNE includes all of the news and features in the print edition
• Instant stock quotes and performance metrics on featured companies, including those on our trademarked FORTUNE 500 and Fastest Growing Companies lists
• Embedded videos featuring Q&A with executives
• Enhanced photo galleries with behind the scenes extras
• Editors’ Picks, bookmarking and auto-archiving capabilities
• For iPad users, the FORTUNE app contains the FREE Dashboard that keeps you up-to-date on all the daily business news
This app is free to download, and getting full access to FORTUNE Magazine is simple. Current subscribers have access to the magazine. New subscribers get one month free.
• 1-year subscription - $19.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
• Single issue -- $5.99 (non-subscription)
SUBSCRIBERS AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscribers may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 28.3.15
- Now on iPhone!
- Remember: We love feedback. You can reach out to our customer service team at 1-866-784-9817 to report any issues. We’re here to help you enjoy FORTUNE on your iPad and iPhone.
Stuck on Dashboard
This is a terrible app. Most often just spins on refresh on the dashboard. Guess I can still read the paper copy, but I will not renew unless this app is improved.
In this day and age, you can't even make sure it's optimized for iPhone 5's screen before you release it???
Bad iphone launch
Why is the font so small on the iPhone version - do they really think that tiny font is acceptable -
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 10, 2014
- Version: 28.3.15
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TI Media Solutions Inc.
- © 2013 Time Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- FORTUNE Magazine$2.99
- FORTUNE Magazine$19.99
- May 23, 2011$4.99
- August 16, 2010$4.99
- September 6, 2010$4.99
- November 15, 2010$4.99
- March 17, 2014$5.99
- September 27, 2010$4.99
- June 11, 2012$4.99
- November 1, 2010$4.99