By Time Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW! Now experience FORTUNE Magazine on the iPad or iPhone. FORTUNE covers the entire field of business, including specific companies and business trends, tech innovation, prominent business leaders, and new ideas shaping the global marketplace. FORTUNE is particularly well known for its exceptionally reliable annual rankings of companies. Examples include the "FORTUNE 500," which ranks the world's companies by gross revenue, and the "Best Companies to Work For," which has become an industry benchmark. FORTUNE furthers understanding of the economy, provides implementable business strategy, and gives you the practical knowledge you need to maximize your own success.
• Each digital issue, now including retina display, of FORTUNE includes all of the news and features in the print edition
• Instant stock quotes and performance metrics on featured companies, including those on our trademarked FORTUNE 500 and Fastest Growing Companies lists
• Embedded videos featuring Q&A with executives
• Enhanced photo galleries with behind the scenes extras
• Editors’ Picks, bookmarking and auto-archiving capabilities
• For iPad users, the FORTUNE app contains the FREE Dashboard that keeps you up-to-date on all the daily business news
This app is free to download, and getting full access to FORTUNE Magazine is simple. Current subscribers have access to the magazine. New subscribers get one month free.
• 1-year subscription - $19.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
• Single issue -- $5.99 (non-subscription)
SUBSCRIBERS AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscribers may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 28.3.15
- Now on iPhone!
- Remember: We love feedback. You can reach out to our customer service team at 1-866-784-9817 to report any issues. We’re here to help you enjoy FORTUNE on your iPad and iPhone.
Dashboard. What's that?
Dashboard never finishes loading. Was hoping to find otherwise missing capability to email an article to a friend. Cust service tells me one can't from this ap.
No email capability for subscriber is not world class.
Poor navigation in that one cannot step back a few views and easily get back to article having just been viewed.
Slow to load but once there, resolution and clarity is superb.
Comments based on iOS 6 pn iPad mini
what happened to the landscape orientation? upgraded and lost it. for some of us who use an iPad with a keyboard stand, portrait does not work. why is orientation locked? Am I missing something? 1 star is for the very poor quality of the app and the constant crashing. And don't get me started on the dashboard. Someone in customer insight dreamed up a sensational way to annoy readers.
No memory of last read page
App does not remember last read page, I always end up back at the cover instead of getting back to the page read last.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 10, 2014
- Version: 28.3.15
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TI Media Solutions Inc.
- © 2013 Time Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- FORTUNE Magazine$2.99
- FORTUNE Magazine$19.99
- May 23, 2011$4.99
- April 28, 2014$5.99
- August 16, 2010$4.99
- September 6, 2010$4.99
- November 15, 2010$4.99
- September 27, 2010$4.99
- June 11, 2012$4.99
- November 1, 2010$4.99