By Catforce Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sometimes in our life there seems to be no choice or ... just so many of them, that it's hard to decide. Decide Now! will help you to quickly choose your next step in different situations and give you entertaining ideas on different occasions.
Decide Now! is an app, that allows you to choose among your OWN creative ideas too!
Can't decide? Do it in a fun way with Decide Now!
• 10 predefined wheel templates
• unlimited number of you own templates
• 8 exciting color schemes
• retina display ready
What's New in Version 1.5
• Added Japanese localization
So Much Fun!
I absolutely adore this app...the fluidity with sounds, the colors, the ability to personalize it, etc. I've already added over 100 different wheels to my app in two weeks! No kidding! It's great for kids (making choices more objective and activities more creative), for parents, for couples, for teachers, for coaches for anyone in any venue. I checked out a lot of the other wheels before deciding on this one. If I had any improvement suggestions, it would be the ability to add a recessive element to each wheel, add more color scheme options and add the ability to add photos/drawings/animations. I'd also like to be able to alter the order of my list of wheels, ie. alphabetically, by category, etc. (either with a pre-programmed "alphabetical" button or at least manually). Still, I use it everyday...and am still adding more wheels! On the developer's Web site or in the app description itself, I'd love an ongoing comprehensive list (submitted by users) of ways other users have designed their wheels. Love it! Thanks for creating it! 😄
GREAT For Kids
Children LOVE this app! (So do grown ups!) Spinning a dial and waiting to see the outcome is a thrill for some reason. And this app has wonderful visuals and sound effects to heighten the fun. I use it to create games for kids to play, which it takes only a few seconds or minutes to do. For example, they spin the dial and it tells them what animal they should pretend to be, or what emotion (personality, job, etc) they should act out. And I use it to let kids spin the dial to decide whose turn it is to go first. I also LOVED the idea of a previous reviewer to allow users to share all the ideas they've had for using this app. I'm sure there are thousands of good ideas I haven't thought of yet. And I also agree that being able to add photos/drawings would be a wonderful feature to add, especially for children who cannot read yet.
Well developed app
This app is very well developed and does exactly what it is intended to do. Add your choices/items to the list, Pick a color scheme, and flick the wheel... (Or press the button in the middle) for a random selection. This app can be used for board games that require a spinner, picking a restaurant, or any other multitude of things.
A couple features that I would love to see added in the future.
1. Ability to add an individual "weight" to items. (Example: a 60% chance of getting an "x" and a 40% chance of getting a "y")
2. More color customization options or skins.
All in all, this is a great little app and I use it frequently. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 10, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Gleb Kotov
- © Gleb Kotov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.