CalPrint for iPhone Calendar Printing
By EuroSmartz Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CalPrint uses your existing calendar entries on your iPhone (Exchange, iCal and Google Calendars etc) and is not just a great calendar printing utility, it is a fully featured calendar viewing and organizing app that enables you to view, group, ad or edit your appointments and tasks. You can easily get an overview of your schedule by Day, Week, Month or as a list of appointments.
** If you have Print n Share or PrintCentral for iPhone - CalPrint is available as an in-app upgrade. **
While viewing a days schedule you can tap at the top and a month calendar will drop down enabling you to switch days easily - no more restrictions of only viewing two lines of your schedule like you have today. And of course at any time you can print off Day/Week/Month views of your calendar right from your iPhone.
CalPrint also incorporates Microsoft Exchange (Outlook) and Google Calendar. By simply having an existing, or adding a new Exchange or Gmail account in the iPhone main Settings and enabling Calendar, CalPrint becomes a single point of access for multiple calendars and does away with the need for a series of apps.
This app requires features in iOS 4 so is currently only available on iPhones with iOS 4, as soon as the iPad OS is updated it will also be available for that device too.
FULL CALENDAR FUNCTION
• Utilizes existing calendar entries, no new calendar needed.
• View by Day/Week/Month
• Email your calendar views as PDF files
• Handy Month drop down view
• Easy scroll of week view
• Quickly zoom to a day in month view using pincer movement
• Easily create new appointments on the fly
• Integrated with Google Calendar
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print direct to most WiFi without additional software, or use sharing software for ALL printers.
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free sharing software
• Also use the print server software on your Mac or PC for best quality printing for ALL printers (e.g. USB, WiFi, Bluetooth & Network printers)
• Portable printing via WiFI or flash drive in Hotels/Internet Cafes etc.
• Print remotely via 3G/EDGE
OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7
QUICK HELP - if you need it
Average reply: 1 hour, 24/7
Free WePrint helper may be needed on your Mac/PC to print.
What's New in Version 2.5
• Add calendar print settings to print screen • Month calendar has option to hide mini calendars, show calendar keys • Calendar printing can set font sizes • Force month view to fit to one page by truncating extra events • Fixed tapping on event not working
A good solution but...
After trying out the printing capabilities, I was left feeling that there should be more customization options, such as positioning of the month name rather than just having the month in the middle of the page. Text wrapping within each day's info would be better than just having the text truncate off the edge of the day's info box. Being almost the only game in town for calendar printing shouldn't be just the minimum performance it can get away with. An iPad version with expanded features would be killer... The one really good feature of this app is its ability to print to other printers in your network other than just AirPrinters.
When Outlook started refusing to sync with my iCloud calendar at the same time my husband's calendar started refusing to sync with my iCloud calendar (but everything was syncing on our iPhones), I wondered how I would be able to print a detailed monthly calendar for my tax records. This little program was so inexpensive, I was skeptical that it would do everything I needed, but the low price was worth the risk. Boy, was I surprised! I don't have a WiFi printer, so I just email it to myself and save it in my tax file without ever having to use paper & ink! Lovely!
Finally! i really needed an app to print out my schedule. this app was easy and did the job wonderfully. the only thing i wished they wou;d change is the positioning of the month and year, currently is is a faded font in the middle of the page and it is hard to read. having it bolder and at the top wpould be so much more useful, but i still love the app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 20, 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: EuroSmartz Ltd
- © 2009-2013 EuroSmartz Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.