CalPrint for iPhone Calendar Printing
By EuroSmartz Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print your existing Calendar from your iPhone or iPad. You can print your Day, Week, Month and custom list calendar views to ANY printer, not just AirPrint. Email your calendar as a PDF file to share with others. Print out your monthly calendar and stick it to the fridge or office wall.
Add, delete and edit your appointments inside CalPrint and print them out straight away. Choose from a range of print options, including layout, mini calendar inserts, text size, single page and more.
Create a list view of upcoming appointments for the next week, month or any date range you choose. Each appointment is itemized and printed in a list.
There is no need to setup calendars as CalPrint uses your existing calendar on your iPhone or iPad. Google Calendar, Exchange and other calendar formats are all supported.
FULL CALENDAR FUNCTION
• Utilizes existing calendars, no new calendar setup needed.
• View and Print by Day/Week/Month
• Choose which calendars to display and print
• Email your calendar views as PDF files
• Easy scroll of week view
• Quickly zoom to a day in month view
• Easily create new appointments on the fly
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G/4G
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
What's New in Version 2.7.2
• Further enhancements for iOS 9
If you like CalPrint and would like regular updates, please leave a quick review on the app store. Your support helps us add improvements. If you have any questions, our helpdesk is available around the clock.
When Outlook started refusing to sync with my iCloud calendar at the same time my husband's calendar started refusing to sync with my iCloud calendar (but everything was syncing on our iPhones), I wondered how I would be able to print a detailed monthly calendar for my tax records. This little program was so inexpensive, I was skeptical that it would do everything I needed, but the low price was worth the risk. Boy, was I surprised! I don't have a WiFi printer, so I just email it to myself and save it in my tax file without ever having to use paper & ink! Lovely!
For months, if not years, I have been trying to get a simple reliable way of printing calendars. iCloud calendars don't work with Outlook at all and nobody seems to care about that. But now I can print directly from my iPhone and get beautiful technicolor results every time. What's more, the calendar is elegant.
Just Discovered This---Awesome
Never knew this was possible! What a great app. It was seem less to install and worked immediately on my AirPrint. We use it several times a day to update our schedule. Gets 5 stars from me!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 16, 2015
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: EuroSmartz Ltd
- © 2009-2015 EuroSmartz Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.