By Tinrocket, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your pix, brewed perfectly.
Transform your photos into dazzling multicolor mosaics!
• Over 150,000 copies sold—THANK YOU!!!
• "Delightfully quirky" —NY Times, May 17, 2013
• 4½ out of 5 Mice: "The animated effects throughout the app are truly impressive..." —Macworld, Feb., 2012
• App Store Featured, "Essentials: Camera & Photography" Feb, 2012—Present
• “The result—something like a Seurat painting rendered with Microsoft Paint’s circle tool — is unique in the app world.” —Wired App Guide, October 2011, 24 Outstanding Apps, Photography
• “Percolator is an excellent and fun diversion from the large number of vintage and toy camera apps in the App Store. It’s a unique, well-done modernist app with a fun retro wink.” —Life In LoFi: iPhoneography, LifeInLoFi.com
• Intuitive dial-based controls with an elegant retro look
• Amazing Brews, each with their own unique look
• Export to the Film Roll. Images are exported as JPEG files with a maximum size of 3584 pixels. (device dependent)
• Share through Email, Twitter, Facebook or the Instagram App.
• Percolator is a fun way to play with your photo library — be prepared for some amazing surprises
• Try it with other photo & image apps — mix-n-match!
• iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 5 or greater
Have a question? Remember: We can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WE'RE WORKING ON NEXT:
• Follow @PercolatorApp on Twitter for the latest
Please remember to leave feedback with each update—it really helps small developers like us. We're committed to creating the most unique, highest quality image creation apps.
Screenshots are actual results from Percolator. Visit www.percolatorapp.com to see side-by-side comparisons of before and after example images. Want to know how a specific image was created? Just email us. :)
Want to see what other users are doing with Percolator? Check out the Percolator group on Flickr:http://www.flickr.com/groups/percolator or search for #percolatorapp on Instagram!
What's New in Version 2.4
We've listened to your feedback and have another FREE update for you.
If you like this update, please help us by leaving a positive rating or review so we can continue to bring you the finest image-brewing experience available, anywhere.
Even more popularly requested features will be coming in future updates—thank you for your patience. :)
What's new with...
• A new Brew: “Ray Ray” — Stylize your percs with with cubist angles!
• Three new example images to get you started with the new Ray Ray brew
• Fixed a very rare crash
• Tidied up some stuff in the about screen
NOTE FROM PERCOLATOR'S AUTHOR:
Percolator is primarily the work of one person—me! Creating apps like this is my full-time job—it's how I pay rent, buy food, and support my family. I love my work and it is only possible because of the support from people like you. Thank You!
Want to ask a question or offer feedback? I stand behind my work, and want you to be happy with your purchase, but I can't reply to App Store reviews. Instead, please contact me through the support button inside of Percolator.
Finally, if you like this update, please consider leaving a positive review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like myself. Thanks again!
Still by far my favorite app for digital photography effects! I can't thank the developer enough! I say he's a genius!
Percolator is a cutting edge artistic engineering tool! So worth the money!!!
Bravo to the creator of this app and to all those not afraid to be creative!!!!!!
I use it everyday!!!! I've made beautiful prints from my pics and sold them.
Quick note to newbies-every photo has it's own best "style" with this app. You must experiment to find its perfect percolation! Tons of hidden effects to choose when you press the effects styles! Try it on abstract pieces! Wowza! I have been combing it with the Rhonna Designs App and have had amazing results!
This is an AMAZING app. I like that there are so many different features and choices. You could take a single photo and make dozens and dozens of different outcomes.
The one thing that I do wish was possible and that there should be a feature for would be to be able to save your favorite combinations of filters. I had created a very cool edit, but when I went back to make a similar one, it took me a very long time before I was able to find the combination I had used.
Other than that, it is truly a fantastic app, and I highly recommend it. It is worth the few dollars cost.
STILL ONE OF THE BEST!!!
This is one of the few apps (out of hundreds, or maybe even thousands in my case...) that I bought years ago and continue to use on a weekly basis to either create new wallpapers, edit/experiment with my photographs, or just marvel at the endless possibilities. Two teeny requests: 1) Please make the user interface scroll wheels at the bottom a bit bigger because they're so tiny it can be hard to move them where you want. 2) Add some more editing options, such as color, shapes, blending modes, etc. All in all, YOU FRIG'N ROCK DEVS!!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 08, 2013
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 23.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tinrocket, LLC
- © 2010-2013 Tinrocket, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.