By oBytes, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take back control of your data usage. It’s time to stop paying overages.
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
#1 paid utility in UAE & Malaysia; top 10 paid utilities in Canada, U.K., Spain & Hong Kong.
Four things that set us apart:
1. App Badge Monitoring-
• Monitor usage % as app badge without ever opening app again
2. Visual Monitoring-
• Theme colors will change to reflect your current usage status.
3. Accurate History, Export, and Charts-
• Keep your cellular providers in check with the ability to export accurate history of your data usage.
4. Today Widget-
•Monitor Data Usage like a pro with a widget that shows cellular data usage on notification screen under today.
"...to get into the nitty-gritty of your data usage you may want to splurge for Data Usage." -AllThingsD
Check out Data Usage Pro for custom usage counters.
What's New in Version 6.1.2
- Fixed random crashes on launching app for some users
- Fixed showing white background on iPad usage usage details
Works as advertised
I have used the app to keep track of my data usage for years now and it's just gotten more accurate in newer versions. It's still occasionally off from what the phone company says, but it thankfully overestimates. I would recommend turning on the badge to show percent used. And keep in mind to launch the app every now and then so the badge is up to date.
The history should either be sortable or inverse of the current order. I almost always only care about most recent and have to scroll the entire history down to find it.
Not what I expected
When I hear this app helps monitor app usage in real time using color themes, I think: there is a small status bar that tells me data usage while in other apps. That's not what I got.
In addition, when comparing data usage in this data usage app vs the Verizon app, The numbers are different.
Lastly, not user friendly or intuitive. I expect more from a pay app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 10, 2016
- Version: 6.1.2
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: oBytes, LLC
- © 2010 - 2016 oBytes, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade - Custom Counters$0.99