By oBytes, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free today with ‘App of the Day’.
Take back control of your data usage. It’s time to stop paying overages.
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
Four things that set us apart:
1. App Badge Monitoring-
• Monitor usage % as app badge without ever opening app again
2. Visual Monitoring-
• Theme colors will change to reflect your current usage status.
3. Accurate History, Export, and Charts-
• Keep your cellular providers in check with the ability to export accurate history of your data usage.
4. Today Widget-
•Monitor Data Usage like a pro with a widget that shows cellular data usage on notification screen under today.
#1 paid utility in UAE & Malaysia; top 10 paid utilities in Canada, U.K., Spain & Hong Kong.
"...to get into the nitty-gritty of your data usage you may want to splurge for Data Usage." -AllThingsD
Check out Data Usage Pro for custom usage counters.
What's New in Version 5.7.2
performance and stability improvements
Awesome App, a couple drawbacks...
I've used this app for more than a year, and I truly love it. Being on a limited data plan, it's a great help. However, it's been quite some time since the release of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, coupled with iOS 8, but this app has yet to be updated to support the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus resolutions. Now, while this doesn't ruin the app, it does bug me a bit.
Another issue I have, is that the app icon isn't updated for iOS 8, so there are slight black lines around the app icon that are visible on the home screen with a light background.
Other than those two issues, this app is perfect. It would be lovely for the app developers to work on these, if they haven't started already, although I'm sure they have.
I recently switched to a limited data plan and budgeting my data has been killer. With this app, I can see where my data usage is compared to my daily budget to know if I should slow down by the end my billing cycle. The best!
I just bought this app and as soon as I go to the settings section the app kicks me out to my home screen and does not allow me to open it again. I have tried turning my phone off and back on. I've tried a hard restart. I've tried to delete the app and reinstall but still have the same result. Completely useless garbage with no recourse for the purchaser.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 14, 2015
- Version: 5.7.2
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: oBytes, LLC
- © 2010 - 2015 oBytes, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade - Today Widget & Custom Counters$0.99