By oBytes, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take back control of your data usage. It’s time to stop paying overages.
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
#1 paid utility in UAE & Malaysia; top 10 paid utilities in Canada, U.K., Spain & Hong Kong.
Four things that set us apart:
1. App Badge Monitoring-
• Monitor usage % as app badge without ever opening app again
2. Visual Monitoring-
• Theme colors will change to reflect your current usage status.
3. Accurate History, Export, and Charts-
• Keep your cellular providers in check with the ability to export accurate history of your data usage.
4. Today Widget-
•Monitor Data Usage like a pro with a widget that shows cellular data usage on notification screen under today.
"...to get into the nitty-gritty of your data usage you may want to splurge for Data Usage." -AllThingsD
Check out Data Usage Pro for custom usage counters.
What's New in Version 6.1
- fixed crash on deleting custom counters
- fix for showing charts on iPad
- new in 6.0 - widgets are updated real time
I usually don't write reviews, but...
The reviews were incredibly helpful when I was trying to figure out which data usage app was best for what I needed. So just wanted to say this app actually does what it says. It's really good at allowing you to input all of your info whether you're mod-billing cycle or at the start. Widget makes it easier to track than having to open it.
Works. Not optimized for iPhone 6 or 6 plus.
I'm not entirely sure why this app has to use location services to keep up with data usage. Regardless, it kills my battery every time. I have an iPhone 6s Plus, and after 19 hours, I'm down to 46% already with very light use. Same problem on my iPhone 5s. This app works fine, though I'm still unsure why it has to use GPS, and I feel as though it's not worth paying money for.
Excellent!! 5 stars!!!
This application literally saved me hundreds of dollars. Very accurate tracking of usage. It's real time too - so I don't have to wait for AT&T to update their records. Helps me stay on track with usage. Absolutely worth every penny !! Recommended!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 07, 2015
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: oBytes, LLC
- © 2010 - 2015 oBytes, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade - Custom Counters$0.99