By Epic Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Winner of the 2011 Apple Design Award, and more than 20 “Game of the Year” & “Top App” awards! Tons of NEW FREE CONTENT available now! See below for more details.
From Epic Games’ award-winning studio, ChAIR Entertainment, comes Infinity Blade, a new sword fighting action game developed exclusively for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
Here’s what the press has to say about Infinity Blade:
**JOYSTIQ: 5 out of 5 - "In terms of recreating a console-level experience on the iPhone, you simply will not do better than Infinity Blade"
**GAMEPRO: 5 out of 5 - "The next generation of handheld gaming is here"
**SLIDE TO PLAY: 4 out of 4 - "Any serious iOS gamer should grab this one up"
**ENGADGET: 9 out of 10 - "Utterly delicious to look at"
**IGN: 9 out of 10 - "Infinity Blade is easily one of the most defining iPhone games of 2010"
**TOUCHARCADE: "It doesn't get much more 'must have' than this"
**GIZMODO: "An iOS game like you've never seen before"
The first mobile game powered by Epic’s cutting-edge Unreal Engine 3 technology, Infinity Blade takes handheld gaming to new heights with gorgeous visuals, adrenaline-fueled battles and advanced character progression in a fully 3D castle realm.
For untold ages, the God King has ruled with an iron fist - his power is incalculable; his followers, legion. Now you must journey to the Dark Citadel to battle his Titans, one by one, until you face the tyrant himself. As it has been for all in your bloodline, this is your birthright - to free your people from an endless legacy of darkness. The immortal can be vanquished - but only if heart, mind, and steel are one.
DYNAMIC SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN
Spectacular 3D characters and environments powered by the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 bring to life the story of a lone knight’s pursuit to save civilization.
RESPONSIVE AND INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
Attack, dodge, block, and cast devastating spells - all with the simple swipe of a finger.
Easy to use, tap-to-move controls enable players to effortlessly navigate and explore the castle realm while searching for collectable items such as treasure, swords, shields, armor and other magical objects.
DEEP CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
Dozens of Swords, Shields, Helmets, Armor, and Magic Rings to acquire and master - leveling up your character and increasing Attack, Health, Shield and Magic skills.
Achievements and Leaderboards, challenge your friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
Universal App - Play Infinity Blade on iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4/4s, iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPhone 6/6+/6s/6s+, iPhone SE, iPhone 7/7+, iPhone 8/8+, iPad 1/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad Mini/Mini 2/Mini 3/Mini 4, iPod Touch 3 (16GB or above), or iPod Touch 4/5/6 for a single low price.
- If you are experiencing technical issues with the App, please visit the Infinity Blade support page at: http://infinitybladegame.com/
- IMPORTANT: It is highly recommended that you upgrade your device to the latest iOS version.
- PARENTS: you can turn off In-App purchasing in the iOS settings.
Follow @Infinityblade on Twitter
What's New in Version 1.4.3
*Bonus Content - includes Deathless Kings and Arena expansion packs!
- Supports iPhone 8, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 4, and iPod Touch 6 - and it looks amazing!
- Fully compatible with iOS 11
- Additional updates & bug fixes
Yeah, I’m a little late in getting to the Infinity Blade series. Much to my surprise, with over 7 years to fix bugs in the game, there are loads of them and glitches.
Worst part about playing this game was that the sound effects, voiceovers and subtitles would disappear when I switched out of the application. Getting these features back took killing the app, waiting some amount of time for the program to reset (I didn’t figure out how long, but it was usually over 5 minutes), and reopening the application. Then, maybe, these features would be back. Because of this, I just beat the game and have no idea what was going on upon beating Zero Mech and whoever the subsequent enemy was.
Another of my biggest problems is the amount of proximity issues. The game feels less and less real every time a dodge is completed and the enemy’s sword, foot or fist phases through the character.
The scoring after beating a boss would have been nice as well to know how much money and experience was gained after the fight.
The game, with all these issues was still good enough to keep me entertained, but I am easily entertained and this game wasn’t horribly made. I will say I am glad I caught a sale. I’m somewhat weary of paying full price for Infinity Blade II.
- Lavish from a visual & auditory perspective. Looks about as good as XCOM does & as far as I know this is an indie game.
- Sword fighting never feels boring. Fun with diverse options in combat.
- In game currency gives you access to all the items you could want (Diverse in function & form.)
- No in-app purchases at all.
- Clearly made with a lot of love.
- Enemies have unique, fun designs.
- You make enough to buy stuff fairly often. Rewards feel equivalent to your accomplishments.
- Health bar refills when you level up, which is often.
- Death animations for enemies are repeated over & over, became tedious after the 1st 20 minutes of play.
- the cutscenes are kind of slow, which means you waste time watching your character walk around. These are skippable though.
- the game is essentially grinding, I.e. walking somewhere to fight someone so you may then walk somewhere to fight someone.
- Enemy types make sense but are the same as in most other games I.e. guys with varying amounts of swords, demons ( anthropomorphic of course), various types types of golems, tall guys with swords ( giants?).
3 Utterly Pointless Games
First one was okay, but there was no objective, none of these games have an objective, you will get to certain point after which the only way to progress is to pay your money, pointless exercise because there is no objective in this game, even if you win the final boss by buying all gear - you go all the way back to the beginning and do the same thing all over again with stronger opponents so you’ll need to buy even more stuff to win because now you’ve unlocked another tier, this is a total circle jerk, basically online gambling, pay to win.
Parents advisory - do not allow your children okay this.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 990 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish
- Seller: Chair Entertainment Group
- © 2010-2017 Chair Entertainment Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bag of 25,000 Gold$0.99
- Bag of 150,000 Gold$4.99
- Bag of 750,000 Gold$19.99
- Bag of 2,500,000 Gold$49.99