The LDS Tools app provides members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the ability to contact ward and stake members, access event calendars, and locate Church meetinghouses and temples. Leaders can also access additional membership information and reports.
Fixed bugs causing the following issues:
• Photo uploads not working
• Directions in maps not working for some users
• Ministering information not appearing for some users
To fix issues with ministering data, users must sync LDS Tools after installing this update.
• Elders quorum and Relief Society presidencies can now record ministering interviews, send ministering assignments via text and email, and view ministering assignments on a map.
• Stake leaders can now view ministering assignments for all members of their stake and ward-level reports of interviews.
• Ward and stake leaders can now view quarterly report statistics from the Reports menu.
• Ministering brothers can now see the ministering sisters of those to whom they are assigned, and vice versa.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, with more great to come I hope
Great app that makes it easy to connect to your ward, and easily contact anyone. The newest update has also made the UI much cleaner, and up to date with today’s standards. It is very nice.
What would make it even better is having the ability to not I only search or categorize by last name, but by first name also. It would also be very helpful if all the pieces of information were standardized in their format such as the phone numbers where some appear with dashes, an others without them. The dashes make it much easier to read when you need to write down a phone number.
So Much Helpful Info at Our Fingertips
It’s easy to take this for granted, but I remember the days of printed Stake directories. We have it good.
I use this reliable, intuitive app for a hundred little tasks and questions: getting around on splits with missionaries, keeping track of kids’ names and birthdays, helping youth sign up for FamilySearch accounts, reviewing new move-ins, and much more.
Would love to see in future releases: a map module like the one on LCR; my location and option for driving directions; ability for clerks etc to update info in the app; and reporting for HT (now ministering).
Touch ID is pointless
I access this app about once a week. Not very often. Every single time I open it, it asks for my password, if I want to enable touch ID and if I want to sync it. Such a pain. Why cant it be like every other touch ID app and recognize it every single time? Whats the point of touch ID if you have to verify your password regardless? Let’s be honest, how much personal information is on here? My banking app has more personal information available than this app and I have only signed in once. That was when I installed it and set up touch ID. Now, touch ID works every single time. This app should have the same functionality or its just a waste of time.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- 85 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Armenian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Tonga, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.