FOOD & WINE
By Time Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The ultimate source for fine wining and dining.
Download the newly updated FOOD & WINE Magazine app on your iPad or iPhone and get delicious recipes, simple wine-buying advice, great entertaining ideas and fun trend-spotting inspired by creative chefs and winemakers.
*Please note when you download the app you will need to re-login to your digital account and/or restore your iTunes purchases within the app.*
The app now includes:
- A live newsfeed updated in real time so you can browse articles, photos and videos directly from the website
- Each week’s digital issue which includes all of the news and features in the print edition
- A “Reader View” that allows long-form magazine articles to display in a text and mobile-friendly format. You will no longer need to pinch and zoom!
- Alerts when a new issue is available
- Cross-device access with your FOOD & WINE digital account
- Offline reading for downloaded issues
• 1 issue available for $5.99
• 1 month (1 issue) subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed monthly until cancelled.
• 1 year (12 issues) subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed annually until cancelled.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 33.0.0
-“Latest” section featuring a live newsfeed with content from the website
-Long-form magazine articles now available in a scrollable “Reader View” so you no longer need to pinch and zoom to read.
HATE the new version of the app
I thought this was perfectly fine before the update. Now it’s a mess. You have to wade through this random article feed to get to your issues. I can’t figure out how to access my back issues even though it says purchases restored. And the actual experience of reading the magazine has gone way downhill. It’s ugly, smaller and harder to use. Hate this new interface.
Before this recent update to “improve” this app, it worked just fine. I could download my latest issue every month. I could easily read my new issue or any of my (many) previously downloaded issues. It worked. Now, after spending 10 minutes with that little wheely thingy going round & round, I can’t get this app to open at all! TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY!!!
Dammit! New Update is Awful!
I wanted to keep my old issues of F&W, back to the initial launch of the app in 2010, many of which I refer to often. Thanks to this miserable new update, they are gone forever. When I clicked to restore purchases, it only went back to 2014. Please restore ALL of my purchases! Bring them back, or you will go the way of Gourmet!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Oct 11, 2017
- Version: 33.0.0
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Express Publishing
- © 2016 Time Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Food & Wine$1.99
- Food & Wine$19.99
- February 1, 2011$3.99
- July 1, 2011$3.99
- May 1, 2011$3.99
- September 1, 2011$3.99
- November 1, 2011$3.99
- January 1, 2012$3.99
- February 1, 2012$3.99
- October 1, 2010$3.99