[notice] pdf-notes free for iPad involves advertisements. Paid version is available at http://itunes.apple.com/app/id4172008446
Utilize pdf-notes to manage all the pdf files on your iPad. Fast display, quick page-turning even a thousand pages, useful finger-writing and email your notes to your friends.
Differentiation-1. While turning pages of paperbooks fast, you can glance over the pages. While turning pages of pdf-notes fast, you can still run over the contents. Speedy page turning and scanning the contents with pdf-notes or paperbooks.
Differentiation-2. There are many pdf readers allow you to annotate; but do you know which app allows you can write any notes in a second? If you are using pdf-notes, you may experience very fast and intuitive finger-writing like: zoom-in and note by double-tap or; writing with one finger, page-turning with two fingers, pen-changing with three fingers.
- Easy importing PDF files through (DropBox, Email or Safari's) "Open In..." or iTunes
- Categorized multiple bookshelves(booklists) with powerful search
- Displaying pages as optimized size 1024x768 of iPad
- Portrait and landscape view
- Pinch zoom and crop page-margins
- Fast loading and Speedy page-turning
- Finger-writing with a variety of pens, highlighters and text notes
- Easy "zoom-in and note" on a magnified screen by a double tap
- One-step page-turning using 2 fingers on editing mode
- One-step pen-changing or undo/redo using 3 fingers on editing mode
- Exporting annotated PDF files to Email
- External display and screen brightness controls
- AirPrint and multi-tasking
Current version of pdf-notes is still not enough for your eye-level, but it will improve on and on: other annotations, scroll mode, reading direction, etc. Please check our to-do list at http://bit.ly/98sfom
Misunderstandings about pdf-notes:
- Not only pdf-notes but every app recently updated is removed from the open-in menu because iOS5 or formers currently show only 10 apps in open-in menu.
- iPad/iphone Mail/iBooks can't display PDF annotations so that please open it in the other pdf apps.
- please visit the support site for more information http://bit.ly/f6D31P
- update for iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Easiest when it comes to PDF book documents. I love it.
Thank you very much~ ^^
This app is fantastic. Unfortunately, I had to stop using it and switch to another pdf annotator... The only thing I disliked about this app is that if you switch from it to another app, when you go back, you get a quick view of the library and wait for your last pdf to open again. This does happen very fast, but I often need to read textbooks and lectures in pdf and write about them. It got vey annoying to switch to a writing app, type, go back to the pdf, wait for it to reload, and do this over and over...
I will gladly go back to using this app and would even purchase the paid version once there's at least a setting to fix this.
Other than that, this is the best pdf reader/annotator I have tried so far. I love the preview pages function that lets you scroll through miniatures and view the pages in sequence. Pages load instantaneously. Another nice addition would be the ability to add just plain text on the pdf, not like the post it comment there is now. But this is a minor issue for me, it would just be nicer.
Keep up the good work guys, I look forward to using pdf notes again!
Incredible, 6 stars
I just got the free version ofthis app about a week ago and I've never reviewed an app before but this one is so great that I felt obligated to. As a grad student, I constantly read journal articles. This app lets me hi-lite in different colors, draw/write on the PDF, type up collapsible post-it's all over, zoom, swipe between papers, and keep an organized library.
Apparently there were some bugs with it recently but it looks like those have been fixed because I can interact with the app seamlessly. It's incredibly smooth and simple to switch between tools (hi-liter, pen, notes, eraser) and I can zoom/pan the document without changing the tool (just by using two fingers instead of 1). There's a very convenient 'Undo/Redo' feature that uses 3 fingers. There's even a hand 'rest' for those using a stylus.
Love it! For anybody who has to read a lot of PDFs, it's a must have!
- AMuseTec Co., Ltd.
- 134 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AMuseTec. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- License for lifetime $9.99
- License for 2 months $0.99
- License for 1 year $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.