By Minima Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Set multiple timers at once! Time by the second, minute or hour. Runs in the background so you’re free to use other apps. Comes with 20 alarms. “One of the most useful apps.” – Pocketable
Downloaded over 4 million times! Get the humble little app that’s repeatedly rated 5-stars by users.
Create, label and reuse timers for anything – yoga stretches, timed quizzes, cooking rice, napping, therapeutic treatments or remembering to take your pills.
Perfect for busy people, multi-taskers and forgetful folks.
Loved by parents, chefs, teachers and students…
"This app is yet more proof of a great app that does what it advertises without cramming in other useless functions. It rocks." -Cloudox
"It's one of the most useful apps I have on my iPad." -Pocketables.com Review
Simple and efficient
"Does exactly what it says and does it well." -Rajat Arya
Timer+ has a sleek, streamlined design that stays out of your way and simplifies daily timed tasks.
One tap starts it. One tap pauses or stops it. Simple.
Download Timer+ to get ahead of your many activities today:
* Run multiple timers simultaneously
* Easily add time to a running timer
* Repeat timers up to 64 times
* Extremely easy to use
* Beautiful, clean interface
* One-tap functionality
* Voiceover feature for the visually impaired
* Runs in the background
* Times by the second
* Just 21.2 MBs – won’t take up a lot of space on your device
Use our preset timers, or create your own for any number of timed events.
Here’s how people are using Timer+ every single day:
* Teachers use it for quizzes, breaks, recess, group work and nap time.
* Students use it for practice LSAT exams, science experiments and laundry. (Never find your clothes in a wet pile on the washing machine again.)
* Parents use it for everything! Cooking, baking, boiling eggs, steeping tea, pressing coffee. Chore time, playtime, reading time, bath time, time outs. Piano practice, laundry, working out, picking up the kids, meditating and watering the plants.
* Bakers save dough rise times separately – for perfectly leavened loaves.
* Chefs use it for marinating, basting, broiling, straining – all on time, all at the same time. Great for luncheons, cookoffs and other portable carts!
* Athletes time their planks and sets. Beat their best times. And apply ice or heat to pains without overdoing it.
* Seniors use Timer+ to remember to take their pills. Mark halfway points during exercise walks. And time the grandkids so they take turns fairly.
* Freelancers are now spending only as much time as they quoted on projects!
* Developers use Timer+ to remember to look away from the screen every 30 minutes and stretch every hour.
* Hairstylists use it to time perms and hair coloring. Aestheticians use it for mani-pedis.
Gentle alarms keep kids calm and keep YOU in your Zen state. Or choose funny alarms to make kids laugh. Includes 20 alarms.
Brought to you by the good folks at Minima Software, makers of Daily Bible Inspirations.
SUPPORT NOTE: To hear the alarm if you have timers running when you aren't inside Timer+ or when your device is locked, make sure that your mute switch is set to OFF. This is a limitation of iOS local notifications.
What's New in Version 2.3
+ Added support for Apple Watch. Check your active timers on your wrist. Requires iOS 9 and watchOS 2.
+ Added support for Today widget. View your active timers at a glance. Requires iOS 9.
If you have a minute, please leave a review for the app; I'd really appreciate it!
I have been using this app on iPad and iPhone for a long time. I need to have several timers working at once and this app does it extremely well. If you need to add a few minutes to the timer it is easy to do. Adding a new one-time quick timer is also very easy to do by just pulling down on the main screen. It would be helpful if I could also reduce a ticking timer as well as being able to add minutes but I am sure it will come soon. This is by far the best timer app available.
Best timer app out there
I do large cooking days when I make all the week's meals in one day. As you can imagine, that's a balancing act with timers. This app is fantastic for just that. I can save timers I use regularly, like for cooking rice and quinoa, and I can also make one-time use ones. I also really love that once that timer goes off, it starts a count-up to let me know how much over the time I am, in case I forgot to turn on the sound (again). I love this app and recommend it to everyone!
Great App: Free and easy to use
I was looking for a mechanical / digital timer to replace a worn out timer. They cost about $20 on models that let you key in the desired time interval. My iPhone app doesn't permit intervals of seconds. This apps was a pleasant discovery for me. It meet all my needs and works better than the Apple App! It lets you save time intervals so that next time you just press start and you are ready to go. Supports many timers simultaneously. If you need a count down timer, this is for you.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 02, 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 30.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Minima Software LLC
- © 2015 Minima Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Timer+ Pro$2.99