By Minima Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Set multiple timers at once! Time by the second, minute or hour. Runs in the background so you’re free to use other apps. Comes with 7 alarms. “One of the most useful apps.” – Pocketable
Downloaded over 3 million times! Get the humble little app that’s repeatedly rated 5-stars by users.
Create, label and reuse timers for anything – yoga stretches, timed quizzes, cooking rice, napping, therapeutic treatments or remembering to take your pills.
Perfect for busy people, multi-taskers and forgetful folks.
Loved by parents, chefs, teachers and students…
"This app is yet more proof of a great app that does what it advertises without cramming in other useless functions. It rocks." -Cloudox
"It's one of the most useful apps I have on my iPad." -Pocketables.com Review
Simple and efficient
"Does exactly what it says and does it well." -Rajat Arya
Timer+ has a sleek, streamlined design that stays out of your way and simplifies daily timed tasks.
One tap starts it. One tap pauses or stops it. Simple.
Download Timer+ to get ahead of your many activities today:
* Run multiple timers simultaneously
* Extremely easy to use
* Beautiful, clean interface
* One-tap functionality
* Voiceover feature for the visually impaired
* Runs in the background
* Times by the second
* Just 13.1 MBs – won’t take up a lot of space on your device
Use our preset timers, or create your own for any number of timed events.
Here’s how people are using Timer+ every single day:
* Teachers use it for quizzes, breaks, recess, group work and nap time.
* Students use it for practice LSAT exams, science experiments and laundry. (Never find your clothes in a wet pile on the washing machine again.)
* Parents use it for everything! Cooking, baking, boiling eggs, steeping tea, pressing coffee. Chore time, playtime, reading time, bath time, time outs. Piano practice, laundry, working out, picking up the kids, meditating and watering the plants.
* Bakers save dough rise times separately – for perfectly leavened loaves.
* Chefs use it for marinating, basting, broiling, straining – all on time, all at the same time. Great for luncheons, cookoffs and other portable carts!
* Athletes time their planks and sets. Beat their best times. And apply ice or heat to pains without overdoing it.
* Seniors use Timer+ to remember to take their pills. Mark halfway points during exercise walks. And time the grandkids so they take turns fairly.
* Freelancers are now spending only as much time as they quoted on projects!
* Developers use Timer+ to remember to look away from the screen every 30 minutes and stretch every hour.
* Hairstylists use it to time perms and hair coloring. Aestheticians use it for mani-pedis.
Gentle alarms keep kids calm and keep YOU in your Zen state. Or choose funny alarms to make kids laugh. Includes 7 alarms, and you can add 10 more from inside Timer+.
Brought to you by the good folks at Minima Software, makers of Daily Bible Inspirations.
SUPPORT NOTE: To hear the alarm if you have timers running when you aren't inside Timer+ or when your device is locked, make sure that your mute switch is set to OFF. This is a limitation of iOS local notifications.
What's New in Version 1.7.2
- General bug fixes and improvements.
I wrongly thought that the app was causing orphan alarms
I kept getting a "ding" sound very regularly but had no timers set.
I figured that the app wasn't killing off all processes after termination. I rebooted my Iphone and even in-installed my timer apps - the ghost "ding" was still there.
I finally remembered that I had a chime app running which issued a "ding" on the quarter hour.
Bad timing on my part in installing/activating similar acting apps at the same time as one another.
One of the best apps ever
When it comes to delivering on promises this app does so with class. This aught to be an iPhone essential, saves presets and can run multiple timers simultaneously it's all win. Lost track of which timer just went off, drag your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom to pull down the today screen and thumb over to the all tab and find a log of all past timers right there. Yes sir this is one mighty well designed app
I love how I can set my own certain times.
I love how I can set certain times and use them again :) it saves so much time to click on laundry or speech so I can practice my speeches. It also helps me cook and be able to multi task. I'm so happy I can do more things everyday all at once without having it all explode on me. Sometimes I would leave my ramen in the stove and this app basically saves my food and helps me remember to do things :)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 22, 2013
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Minima Software LLC
- © 2010-2013 Minima Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99
- Sound Pack$0.99