By Minima Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Set multiple timers at once! Time by the second, minute or hour. Runs in the background so you’re free to use other apps. Comes with 9 alarms. “One of the most useful apps.” – Pocketable
Downloaded over 4 million times! Get the humble little app that’s repeatedly rated 5-stars by users.
Create, label and reuse timers for anything – yoga stretches, timed quizzes, cooking rice, napping, therapeutic treatments or remembering to take your pills.
Perfect for busy people, multi-taskers and forgetful folks.
Loved by parents, chefs, teachers and students…
"This app is yet more proof of a great app that does what it advertises without cramming in other useless functions. It rocks." -Cloudox
"It's one of the most useful apps I have on my iPad." -Pocketables.com Review
Simple and efficient
"Does exactly what it says and does it well." -Rajat Arya
Timer+ has a sleek, streamlined design that stays out of your way and simplifies daily timed tasks.
One tap starts it. One tap pauses or stops it. Simple.
Download Timer+ to get ahead of your many activities today:
* Run multiple timers simultaneously
* Extremely easy to use
* Beautiful, clean interface
* One-tap functionality
* Voiceover feature for the visually impaired
* Runs in the background
* Times by the second
* Just 13.1 MBs – won’t take up a lot of space on your device
Use our preset timers, or create your own for any number of timed events.
Here’s how people are using Timer+ every single day:
* Teachers use it for quizzes, breaks, recess, group work and nap time.
* Students use it for practice LSAT exams, science experiments and laundry. (Never find your clothes in a wet pile on the washing machine again.)
* Parents use it for everything! Cooking, baking, boiling eggs, steeping tea, pressing coffee. Chore time, playtime, reading time, bath time, time outs. Piano practice, laundry, working out, picking up the kids, meditating and watering the plants.
* Bakers save dough rise times separately – for perfectly leavened loaves.
* Chefs use it for marinating, basting, broiling, straining – all on time, all at the same time. Great for luncheons, cookoffs and other portable carts!
* Athletes time their planks and sets. Beat their best times. And apply ice or heat to pains without overdoing it.
* Seniors use Timer+ to remember to take their pills. Mark halfway points during exercise walks. And time the grandkids so they take turns fairly.
* Freelancers are now spending only as much time as they quoted on projects!
* Developers use Timer+ to remember to look away from the screen every 30 minutes and stretch every hour.
* Hairstylists use it to time perms and hair coloring. Aestheticians use it for mani-pedis.
Gentle alarms keep kids calm and keep YOU in your Zen state. Or choose funny alarms to make kids laugh. Includes 7 alarms, and you can add 10 more from inside Timer+.
Brought to you by the good folks at Minima Software, makers of Daily Bible Inspirations.
SUPPORT NOTE: To hear the alarm if you have timers running when you aren't inside Timer+ or when your device is locked, make sure that your mute switch is set to OFF. This is a limitation of iOS local notifications.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
+ Fixed issue preventing Sound Pack from being restored when using Restore Previous Purchases.
+ Improved voiceover support on iOS 8.
If you have a minute, please leave a review for the app; I'd really appreciate it.
You can always reach me by tapping the settings icon inside Timer+, then tapping Email Support. (Or just email me at email@example.com.)
Happy New Year!
One of the best apps ever
When it comes to delivering on promises this app does so with class. This should be an iPhone essential, saves presets and can run multiple timers simultaneously it's all win. Lost track of which timer just went off, drag your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom to pull down the today screen and thumb over to the all tab and find a log of all past timers right there. Yes sir this is one mighty well designed app
Great app but would be nice if
Love this app, it would be nice though if you could set a timer to start at a certain time of day, rather than having to start it manually every day for repeating events. This is more for repeating timers where you say want to take a pill every hour starting at 8am. Or you want to check your stress levels every 30 min at work or whatever.
But it's really a great app anyway. Highly recommended
No Sounds; Not Reliable
Yesterday I verified something I’d been thinking was just my imagination: this app doesn’t make a sound when the timer goes off. Yesterday it did make a sound for the first timer, but every timer following that made absolutely no sound. Phone was not on vibrate, and notification settings were enabled. I even paid for this app; in fact I think that’s when my problems with this app started. Frustrating, as I was relying on this app to let me know when to add ingredients to a recipe. I’ve been noticing this issue and reached out to the developer via email from the website; no response.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 10, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Minima Software LLC
- © 2015 Minima Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99
- Sound Pack$0.99