By Minima Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Set multiple timers at once! Time by the second, minute or hour. Runs in the background so you’re free to use other apps. Comes with 20 alarms. “One of the most useful apps.” – Pocketable
Downloaded over 4 million times! Get the humble little app that’s repeatedly rated 5-stars by users.
Create, label and reuse timers for anything – yoga stretches, timed quizzes, cooking rice, napping, therapeutic treatments or remembering to take your pills.
Perfect for busy people, multi-taskers and forgetful folks.
Loved by parents, chefs, teachers and students…
"This app is yet more proof of a great app that does what it advertises without cramming in other useless functions. It rocks." -Cloudox
"It's one of the most useful apps I have on my iPad." -Pocketables.com Review
Simple and efficient
"Does exactly what it says and does it well." -Rajat Arya
Timer+ has a sleek, streamlined design that stays out of your way and simplifies daily timed tasks.
One tap starts it. One tap pauses or stops it. Simple.
Download Timer+ to get ahead of your many activities today:
* Run multiple timers simultaneously
* Easily add time to a running timer
* Repeat timers up to 64 times
* Extremely easy to use
* Beautiful, clean interface
* One-tap functionality
* Voiceover feature for the visually impaired
* Runs in the background
* Times by the second
* Just 21.2 MBs – won’t take up a lot of space on your device
Use our preset timers, or create your own for any number of timed events.
Here’s how people are using Timer+ every single day:
* Teachers use it for quizzes, breaks, recess, group work and nap time.
* Students use it for practice LSAT exams, science experiments and laundry. (Never find your clothes in a wet pile on the washing machine again.)
* Parents use it for everything! Cooking, baking, boiling eggs, steeping tea, pressing coffee. Chore time, playtime, reading time, bath time, time outs. Piano practice, laundry, working out, picking up the kids, meditating and watering the plants.
* Bakers save dough rise times separately – for perfectly leavened loaves.
* Chefs use it for marinating, basting, broiling, straining – all on time, all at the same time. Great for luncheons, cookoffs and other portable carts!
* Athletes time their planks and sets. Beat their best times. And apply ice or heat to pains without overdoing it.
* Seniors use Timer+ to remember to take their pills. Mark halfway points during exercise walks. And time the grandkids so they take turns fairly.
* Freelancers are now spending only as much time as they quoted on projects!
* Developers use Timer+ to remember to look away from the screen every 30 minutes and stretch every hour.
* Hairstylists use it to time perms and hair coloring. Aestheticians use it for mani-pedis.
Gentle alarms keep kids calm and keep YOU in your Zen state. Or choose funny alarms to make kids laugh. Includes 20 alarms.
Brought to you by the good folks at Minima Software, makers of Daily Bible Inspirations.
SUPPORT NOTE: To hear the alarm if you have timers running when you aren't inside Timer+ or when your device is locked, make sure that your mute switch is set to OFF. This is a limitation of iOS local notifications.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Added a simple stopwatch (count-up timer), available with the Timer+ Pro in-app purchase.*
- Added pause/resume buttons in the iPad grid view.
- Made it more obvious that a timer is paused in the detail view.
*If you've already purchased Remove Ads, you will automatically be upgraded to Timer+ Pro.
I was looking for something where I could keep multiple timers I use frequently. As the mother of a 3 week old baby and a toddler, I need reminders! I have set timers to feed the baby if she hasn't eaten already, when iPad time is up for big brother, when the bottle of formula is no good anymore, when I need to start a fresh container of pumped milk, when the laundry is done, when the bottles are done sterilizing, the list goes on and on! As none of these things ever happen on a schedule, setting an alarm in the built in iOS clock system was impossible, and since there are so many things happening at once, setting a normal timer doesn't mean anything and wasn't helpful. This app is simplistically beautiful and user friendly. The only thing I wish it could do (through no fault of the developer which is why I didn't knock off a star for it, Apple gets the negative star), is ignore when my phone is muted and still sound off. Often I forget to turn the sound on in the morning, or I want a timer to go off in the middle of the night but I don't want to get texts, emails, or heaven forbid, calls! But again, that can't be helped so otherwise, this app is fantastic.
More organization please!
To risk sounding cliché I love this app I have used it for years, and I use it for pretty much everything, when cooking, at work, keeping track of laundry when I was in school everything. Really easy to use and is great for keeping track of multiple tasks at once. That being said can we please have a folders option? The color coding is cute and all but I still have to scroll through 20 pre made timers to find the one I want. It would be so much nicer to have a "Home" tab or folder that I could use when I'm at home for laundry and cooking waiting for bread to rise etc. then when I'm at work I can go to the "work" folder or tab for when I'm keeping track of turnover rates, or multiple timed tasks. This would greatly help the apps usefulness
This app is completely awesome! It is the answer to what I have been looking for for a long time. I am able to make a stopwatch for all of the tasks I need to do for the entire day. it is incredibly great for keeping track of how much time you're spending on each task that must be done through the day. You can customize absolutely everything which is amazing. I love this app!!!!! It is incredible for keeping track of how much time you spend and getting everything done you need to get done. Great job developer!!!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Minima Software LLC
- © 2015 Minima Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Timer+ Pro$2.99
- Sound Pack$0.99