By fractiv, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 16 million players have experienced the thrill of Lane Splitter!
"The graphics are bright and appealing, the controls are dead-on...Most importantly, once you start playing, it’s hard to stop." - slidetoplay.com
Ride your motorcycle at insane speeds through ever changing traffic. Your reflexes will mean the difference between surviving or crashing in spectacular fashion. Do you have what it takes to reach TOP SPEED?
HOW TO PLAY
• Tilt your phone/tablet to steer left and right
• Stay away from cars, walls, and cops
• Touch the screen to wheelie and perform other special abilities
• Pick up coins to earn money for awesome items
• Hang on for dear life!
* Crazy addictive gameplay with ultra smooth tilt controls
* 10 different characters to play, each with their own unique abilities and gameplay
* Fun upgrades and items to earn
* Eye popping high definition 3D graphics
* Environments that change every day you play
* Lifelike character animations and physics
* Global leaderboards
* Facebook integration: compete with your friends for top score and post brags to your wall
* Awesome realistic sound effects recorded from real motorcycles, including a sport bike, chopper, dirt bike, and a cafe racer!
- Pick up "Lane Splitter" bonuses by navigating your way in between cars during heavy traffic areas
- Compete for best wheelie score by holding the screen to wheelie while playing as Jake, Jonny, or Scary Harry
- If a cop is on your tail, get 500ft away to evade him, or buy some donuts to bribe him
- Buy a helmet to protect yourself from one crash
What's New in Version 5.2.1
- Fixed free trial button
- Streamlined game over sequence.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
Pretty solid game
This is a pretty good game, I like it, the other drivers in this game are terrible because they think they can switch lanes right as I'm about to pass them and then I find myself into the lane to the right. But I guess that's the game, not all the drivers are gonna be like regular drivers. Also, whenever I pass by the police, even if I'm 2 lanes over from it, they start chasing after me, I'm like, dude there isn't way to slow down in this game, what do you want me to do? I'm not sure why that keeps happening. The police are my main complaint about this game but besides that I think it's a pretty good game.
Characters cost TOO MUCH!!!
The game itself is fun, but you are only able to get a limited amount of in-game coins at a time, and the cost of additional characters is too high! You'd have to spend over a year, playing for at least two hours a day to unlock all of them! Bring down those character prices, or make more coins available in-game! Otherwise, it's really boring to play with the same 2-3 characters for weeks to months at a time!
Just Loving Lane Splinter:
Lane Splinter has been one of my favorite games of all times. I love the traffic jams and changing lanes in high traffic, it strategic points on when to strike or die. Yeah, one of my favorite!!! 😎
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 01, 2016
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 106 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: fractiv, LLC
- © 2010 fractiv
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 5,000 Coins$0.99
- Hero Four Pack$1.99
- 50,000 Coins$4.99
- 125,000 Coins$9.99
- Pocket Mike$0.99
- 300,000 Coins$19.99
- 10 First Aid Kits$0.99