Popular Mechanics Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TRY A FREE SAMPLE ISSUE - NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
When things go haywire, you can either stick it out or run for the hills. In our March issue, we share the skills, gear, and shining examples you need to make it either way. Plus, we give you an exclusive look inside McLaren's automotive perfectionism, discover what it's like to be marooned in the arctic, learn how to restore your furniture, and more!
And don't forget, you can get an exclusive preview to this issue (on your iPhone, too!) Tap the cover to check out a few can't-miss features.
Winner of min’s Editorial & Design Award for best app, the iPad®-optimized version of POPULAR MECHANICS gives you tons of useful do-it-yourself tips and ideas, car reviews, and the latest tech, space, and science news. Every issue includes interactive diagrams, DIY animations, videos, and links to online material, all with an easy interface. Designed for both iPad mini and large-screen iPads, and now you can also read issues on your iPhone or iPod Touch
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite car reviews, tech features, photos and more!
Download our free app today, then select the issue you¹d like to purchase or subscribe and save up to 49% off the single copy price!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.1.1
Update today for:
• minor bug fixes
• iOS9 compatibility
• performance enhancements
We all know about the magazine,but have you read it on a smart phone or mobile device? If not check it out you won't be disappointed.
Doesn't fully download content for offline viewing
I subscribe to several digital magaines. This interface/app is my least favorite. Even though you download the magazines to your device they don't actually fully download. Instead it finishes the download only when you try to read or view that page. So for offline viewing it's pointless.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 07, 2015
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Popular Mechanics is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Popular Mechanics is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Popular Mechanics Interactive$1.99
- Popular Mechanics Interactive$19.99
- August 2011$3.99
- September 2011$3.99
- November 2011$3.99
- November 2010$3.99
- December 2011$3.99
- April 2011$3.99
- July 2011$3.99
- March 2012$3.99