By Kimico, Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
BookBuddy is a powerful book management application that gives you access to your entire book catalog, anywhere. Using BookBuddy is fun and easy, allowing you to quickly find any book in your library, share your favorite books, and keep track of borrowed and lent books.
* SLEEK & FUNCTIONAL: BookBuddy is cleanly designed and simple to use.
* BUILT-IN SYNCING: Seamlessly sync your BookBuddy library across all your devices using iCloud or Dropbox. Your data stays in sync so that you always have the up-to-date version of your library on all your iOS devices.
* BE PRODUCTIVE: Multitask seamlessly on iPad with full Split View support in iOS 9.
* HIGH PERFORMANCE: BookBuddy easily supports large book collections. Some of our users manage more than 10,000 books!
* ONE-STEP ADD: You can add books to your BookBuddy library by simply scanning the barcode or by searching Google Books.
* KEEP TRACK: Keep track of where your books are, which books you’ve borrowed, and to whom you’ve loaned books.
* PERSONALIZE: Create your own categories for organizing your books, maintain your own Wish List, mark your Favorites for instant access, and add personal notes about any given book.
* QUICK FIND: Instantly locate any book in your BookBuddy library by entering a search keyword or by scanning the book’s barcode.
* EASILY SHARE: Share your favorite books using Facebook, Twitter, and email. You can even export all or selected portions of your BookBuddy library in standard file formats for colleagues and friends to view on their computer or any other device.
* RELIABLE BACKUP: Keep your hard work safe by backing up your entire library to the cloud using Dropbox service. If you ever lose your iPhone you can restore your BookBuddy library on any iOS device, instantly!
* IMPORT 3RD PARTY DATA: Import from other popular book catalog apps, such as Google Books, GoodReads, LibraryThing, Shelfari, and Anobii to ensure that your BookBuddy library is always up-to-date.
* AND MUCH MORE: Assign multiple tags to books, sort books by any field, arrange books in a series, manage each book’s reading status, easily print information about selected books to AirPrint-enabled printers, and much much more!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“Book collectors best friend”
“I love my BookBuddy app!! As a book collector I no longer worry about buying doubles. When friends borrow my books I know exactly where they are, and Within seconds I can tell exactly what I have and don't have. Makes my hobby so much more enjoyable!” (Nina G.)
“This is the BEST app to inventory your library. Fast, efficient, easy and FUN to use. I love it! Now no more buying duplicate books. I take my "library" everywhere I go on my iPhone! Awesome!” (Cheryl C.)
“Delivered as promised”
“Easy to use, easy to manage, but does precisely what you need, maintain a database of your personal book collection, loans and wanna-haves with sheer genius simplicity. Best app I ever bought!” (Arjen. P)
We love staying in touch with our users and we look forward to hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or visit: http://www.kimicoapps.com/support.html
Follow us on Facebook:
What's New in Version 8.6.3
- Fixed issue where "Done" button on barcode scanner sometimes not responding
Room for improvement but very handy
I am finally getting around to categorizing my books. We are a book loving family and between the 10 of us (8 kids and 2 parents) we have acquired a nice sized library. I’m still figuring out how this works, but my main disappointment is that scanning the isbn of a book does not identify if it’s a paperback or hardback. Since all books have a unique isbn for either one, I’m disappointed that it’s not known. Also, it surprises me how many books are not in the system yet and we have to manually add, but maybe this will get remedied over time.
Overall, I am happy with the product.
I've just started scanning my book collection, but I'm really liking this app. My main complaint so far is that I can't batch edit. For example, after scanning in a bunch of books, I'd like to be able to select multiple ones and add a series title to them. Right now you have to do that one by one, and that's very time consuming. Also many novellas in my series are half volume numbers, like 2.5, and there is no ability to use a decimal when adding volume numbers, therefore I cannot correctly order a series.
I’ve been looking for a convenient way to list the current manga I have and this app allows me to customize my list to almost any end.
I now have my entire manga collection organized and separated all at my fingertips.
It also has the barcode function allowing you to scan an entire series at a time and input it that way, I find the database is spot on in most cases auto filling almost all of the relevant information.
I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to sort a collection of substantial size.
I literally have nothing bad to say about this app
Thanks for the great work! :)
- Category: Books
- Updated: Oct 10, 2017
- Version: 8.6.3
- Size: 33.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Kimico Ltd
- © 2010 Kimico Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.