BookBuddy Pro - Book Library Manager
By Kimico, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BookBuddy is a powerful book management application that gives you access to your entire book catalog, anywhere. Using BookBuddy is fun and easy, allowing you to quickly find any book in your library, share your favorite books, and keep track of borrowed and lent books.
* SLEEK & FUNCTIONAL: BookBuddy is cleanly designed and simple to use.
* HIGH PERFORMANCE: BookBuddy easily supports large book collections. Some of our users manage more than 10,000 books!
* ONE-STEP ADD: You can add books to your BookBuddy library by simply scanning the barcode or by searching Google Books.
* KEEP TRACK: Keep track of where your books are, which books you’ve borrowed, and to whom you’ve loaned books.
* PERSONALIZE: Create your own categories for organizing your books, maintain your own Wish List, mark your Favorites for instant access, and add personal notes about any given book.
* QUICK FIND: Instantly locate any book in your BookBuddy library by entering a search keyword or by scanning the book’s barcode.
* EASILY SHARE: Share your favorite books using Facebook, Twitter, and email. You can even export all or selected portions of your BookBuddy library in standard file formats for colleagues and friends to view on their computer or any other device.
* RELIABLE BACKUP: Keep your hard work safe by backing up your entire library to the cloud using Dropbox service. If you ever lose your iPhone you can restore your BookBuddy library on any iOS device, instantly!
* STAY IN SYNC: Import from other popular book catalog apps, such as Google Books, GoodReads, LibraryThing, Shelfari, and Anobii to ensure that your BookBuddy library is always up-to-date.
* AND MUCH MORE: Assign multiple tags to books, sort books by any field, arrange books in a series, manage each book’s reading status, easily print information about selected books to AirPrint-enabled printers, and much much more!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“Book collectors best friend”
“I love my BookBuddy app!! As a book collector I no longer worry about buying doubles. When friends borrow my books I know exactly where they are, and Within seconds I can tell exactly what I have and don't have. Makes my hobby so much more enjoyable!” (Nina G.)
“This is the BEST app to inventory your library. Fast, efficient, easy and FUN to use. I love it! Now no more buying duplicate books. I take my "library" everywhere I go on my iPhone! Awesome!” (Cheryl C.)
“Delivered as promised”
“Easy to use, easy to manage, but does precisely what you need, maintain a database of your personal book collection, loans and wanna-haves with sheer genius simplicity. Best app I ever bought!” (Arjen. P)
We love staying in touch with our users and we look forward to hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or visit: http://www.kimicoapps.com/support.html
Follow us on Facebook:
What's New in Version 7.4.7
- Added Japanese localization
- Added Simplified Chinese localization
- Added Traditional Chinese localization
Love this app!
My husband and I are legit book junkies. Once in a while, we forget if we own a book already in our queue, or don't know if the other had purchased it. We have plenty of doubles and this app definitely helps to eliminate it. We also leave notes to each other about how we liked the book, or what to look out for. Whenever he loans out a book, I don't have to go crazy looking for it!
There's options to import and export lists, and I love how you can simply scan the isbn instead of manually documenting every little thing. :)
This app is just perfect!!
good idea, needs features...
This app is a great (though not remotely unique) idea. It has a clean, simple interface. Unfortunately, it is lacking many features that are necessary to make it useful for most users. For a paid app, I would expect regular addition of such features. First, there ought to be a way to import purchases from online store (like amazon) accounts all at once. The only way to add ebooks that you own is to search individually online. Further, you should be able to sort books in a wide variety of ways (author last name, title, topic, genre)- which means you should be able to add tags or keywords to entries. It would also be good to be able to somehow sync your goodreads and/or librarything and/or shelfari accounts. it should be able to allow you to note how many copies of a particular book are in your library, and what formats they are in. For example, there are a few books which I own in hard cover, multiple paperback copies, mobi, ePub, and PDF...
There are a lot more features that could be useful, but I think that these features are absolutely essential for the pro app.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Mar 26, 2015
- Version: 7.4.7
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Kimico Ltd
- © 2010 Kimico Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.