Game Dev Story
By Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
--LIMITED TIME OFFER! 75% OFF!--
Manage your own game company and try to create a million-selling game in this unique simulation.
Features the ability to develop your company's own game console, plus a system for changing your staff members' professions.
Hire talented people and train them to develop their skills.
As your staff gets more experience, you will unlock a wider array of game genres and content to develop. Try to find the most popular combinations and develop for the latest platform!
Your staff members can have a variety of game-related professions, from programmer to sound engineer.
Work hard and you may reach the top of the video game industry!
Universal app supports iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Fully touch screen interface.
--Outsell friends and be #1 on Game Center!--
The game now lets you switch between English and Japanese.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Now with Game Center support.
Game dev story 2
Okay first things first:
BEST GAME EVER!
But what could be better?
GAME DEV STORY 2
I have a few suggestions
1. Maybe for each game you make you could fill out a survey for what is included in the game
2. Maybe once you finish the game before putting it on the market you should be able to test it based on the choices you chose.
3. maybe while testing the game if you saw a bug you tap on the note pad in the corner and the bug will be written down and your employees would fix the bug
4. I agree with some people about customizing your own console and game cover
5. I also agree with the idea of makings list of upcoming games and other companies buying stocks of your company.
6. Some new topics and categories would be very nice too.
7. Other companies should also be able to buy or use your console to make games.
8. You should be able to invest in upcoming new companies and be able to make alliances with other companies.
9. Last but not least you should be able to betray another company like they could to you.
This game would also be able if you could work with other REAL people's companies and be able to see their console in a conference.
I know this is a lot but the creators of these games are almost like gods to the Kairosoft fans. Game Dev Story 2 would could be worth ten dollars each and would still be worth the money.
This would make kairosofts millions and billions of dollars.
TAKE THESE SUGGESTIONS INTO GREAT CONSIDERATION PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!
There hasn't been a single game on the app store that has been this addictive.
This game does have several small issues:
• When an employee asks to boost something, even if the percent is at 80%, you have about a 30% chance to succeed
• Several grammatical errors. It's not "A Egypt game" it's "An Egypt game."
• At the beginning of creating a game the fun factor is sometimes multiplied greater than the amount achieved. No other type does this (sound, graphics) just when scripting he game.
• Blackout and equipment failures. Come on, really? You can't even make a contingency plan such as having back up hard drives or suing the electric company for blackouts. While I can see this happening every once in a while they happen too often. There should be a way to guard against hose types of things.
• Most of the data in the Info is just wrong. The finance section makes no sense and seems completely wrong. •When viewing Research and consoles the number of times you developed for the particular platform is completely wrong. It would say I developed games for platforms I haven't purchased a license for. The ones that I had developed for displayed 0, etc.
In short, this could be great game and I haven't had this much fun with any game on the store. But these issues are a big enough distraction that I can't give the 5 stars to this game that it deserves until they're fixed.
#1 Game of 2011
When this game first came out, i was worried because so many buisness owning games have failed misurably. I was glad to find out that this was different. Great gameplay. Fantastic, retro-esque graphics and a smooth developement system make this game worth your time and worth the $3.99. Also, i noticed that some people couldn't figure out how to unlock hardware engineer. Read on for an explanation.
1)I recommend starting with one of the first characters you start with. Preferably a coder. This will make sure that you can really only go up from there. Also own a lot of Carreer Change Manuels.
2) Level this character up to "Level 5". Use one of your Career Change Manuels to change their job to the next carreer. You may not like the fact that their stats get decreased, but once you get them to hacker, you will be happy.
3) Do step 2 until you get to Hacker level 5. You're almost there!
4) Use your final career change manuel on them to get them to Hardware Engineer. You can finally make consoles! :D You only need one HE to make a console.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 21, 2011
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
- © (C)KAIROSOFT CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.