Extreme Agenda - Calendar, Contacts, & Reminders
By Birdsoft LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Premium class organization.
Extreme Agenda is your planner for iOS with powerful calendar, reminder, note, list, search, and contact views. Integrate and completely customize your organizer with themes, icons, and views to give you full control of your life.
What they Say:
"Cant find a better value anywhere in the AppStore than Extreme Agenda" - Doug G in iPhone Life Magazine
"Extreme Agenda will really stand alone as an app with enough simplicity to work for just about anyone, but with enough power coupled with stability to also work for power users." - iSource Pick of the Week
"Your calendar on steroids" - Colm on the t4Show Podcast.
Awarded top 3 in calendar apps in 2014 BestAppEver Awards.
• Powerful views including Year, Month, Week, Upcoming Agenda List, and Timeline Day.
• Integrated Reminders on your Calendar.
• Pull Birthdays and Anniversaries from your contacts with pictures.
• Advanced repeating event options.
• ISO week, and week start options.
• Natural Language Entry(English Only)
• Uses and expands on your native calendar data.
• Sync like you would with the default calendar(Google, iCloud, Exchange).
• Next month preview option on Month View
• Uses time bars and icons to keep you informed at a glance
• Put event text right on your calendar
• Filter by single calendar with one touch
• Move/Copy Events
• Lock Events/Reminders with PIN
• Time Zone Support
• Drag-n-Drop on Month/Week Strip Views
• Email Events
• Event Templates
• iOS6+ Uses Reminders as Tasks
• Full Task/Todo list with multiple sorting options.
• Reminders on your Calendar
• Designed for GTD Use
• Repeating Tasks, Task Alarms, and Templates
• Photo List, Grid, and Coverflow contact views
• Quickly filter by favorite, alpha or categories
• Smart Categories - Save as Apple groups
• Sort by category, company, or name
• Group Email/Text
• Dated notes with image attachment
• Make checklists, shopping lists, invoices and more with ease
• Email or Airdrop your lists to a friend
• Backup lists to Dropbox
• Global search view
• Built-In list search for Agenda,Contacts,Reminders, and Notes
Identifying and Filtering
• Filter events/reminders based on iCal calendars.
• Filter items to hide private events/reminders.
• Add categories to events/reminders/contacts for filtering and icon support.
• Over 1000 professional icons built in to easily identify your events and reminders.
Power and Flexibility
• Choice of Classic, Side Bar(iPhone) or Tabbed Interface
• Universal Support
• TextExpander and Dropbox Support
• Portrait and Landscape Support.
• Retina and iPhone 5 Display Support.
• Full Theming System with Sharing.
• Help System
Need some help?
We've worked hard to make the app invaluable right out of the gate, but to have the really powerful features sometimes things can't all be clear. So if you need some help or have a problem or suggestion please skip the AppStore review and go right to the source. The app contains a help system and tips and ways to contact us directly via email or Twitter.
Though we really appreciate good reviews if you like what we're doing!
iOS6-iOS8: If you are not seeing your data, make sure you have given the app access in the main device settings under privacy. If you think you are losing events, check your main device settings calendar 'sync' option.
* Watch a quick video at xa.birdsoft.net to see just some of the great features. *
Get Organized. Go Extreme!
Have you seen our new time tracking and invoicing app Billing Hours?
What's New in Version 4.27
• Bug Fixes
We wanted to address a few more issues early before the 5.0 update. Please consider adding or updating a review to support our further development.
Favourite calendar app...
.. This is the best calendar app, hands down. I have tried just about all of the popular ones available and in my opinion, for the same price or maybe a couple bucks more you get everything else all the others offer plus reminders, lists that can actually tally totals, every calendar view that exists, and nice Contacts feature. In response to the individual complaining about colours, there are 37 to choose from and that's just the background. For items entered on the calendar you can choose numbers, squares, writing.. Etc.. And another nice touch is the option to choose pattern/textures which is especially noticeable on the iPad.. Oh yeah, because this app is universal too. I wish I could upload pics because the ones here really don't express the versatility. I haven't checked recently but maybe the website has better views because it can be as wild or conservative as you need it to be. *Regarding the planned new version, cannot see how it can get any better but cannot wait to see the finished product :)*(am not sure what the bugging people with questions thing is all about but I haven't had any issues)
Extreme Agenda provides all that is required to keep one's busy life on track. All of the information is right there without the need to switch out to another app. Too, the functionality exceeds that of the native iOS apps (especially the iOS calendar that is worse than lame). I have tried other agenda/calendar apps, but always return to Extreme Agenda. Highly recommended!
Way to Go!
Extreme Agenda is one of only a select few apps on iTunes that effectively integrates Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks. All is done in a user-friendly interface that anyone can use.
Looks great, clean and as simple or detailed as you could want.
Love the icons (but wishing for more!). This 5star rating is a slam dunk.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 20, 2014
- Version: 4.27
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Birdsoft LLC
- © 2011-2015 Birdsoft LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.