Angry Birds Seasons
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join the Angry Birds as they celebrate unique seasonal events from around the world!
Enjoy the addictive physics-based Angry Birds gameplay you love, but with an exciting seasonal twist. For the latest update, get the popcorn ready for the first part in a series of levels that go on the set of the Piggy Island film industry – Piggywood Studios, Part 1!
LATEST EPISODE: Piggywood Studios, Part 1
When they’re not stealing eggs, the pigs are supporting an entire film industry on plots “borrowed” from their favorite Hollywood movies. Hey, they’re pigs. What did you expect? Get a behind-the-scenes look at the piggy film industry in Piggywood Studios, Part 1 including 17 all-new levels – and stay tuned for the exciting sequel coming soon!
In addition to the Piggywood Studios, Part 1 chapter, download and enjoy:
- 28 THEMED EPISODES (plus cool bonus stuff)!
- 800+ LEVELS of pig-popping action!
- UNIQUE POWER-UPS that give you the edge in tricky levels!
- SURPRISE EGGS! Collect Four Stars (yes. FOUR!) in four hand picked classic levels during the week and hatch a surprise egg full of prizes just in time for The Pig Challenge!
- THE PIG CHALLENGE! Unique weekend tournaments where you and your friends can see who's the best bird flinger! It's like Pig Days, but with friends!
With over 2 billion downloads, Angry Birds is the most popular mobile game series of all time. Join the global phenomenon!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Angry Birds Seasons includes optional in-app purchases. This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 6.3.0
It’s not just eggs these pigs like to steal. The pigs are “reimagining” their favorite Hollywood film plots in a bundle of all-new levels. Go behind the scenes in a new chapter, and see if you can guess which movies inspired the pigs’ “masterpieces”!
– New Chapter: Piggywood Studios, Part 1!
– 17 New Levels
– 4 New bonus levels
– Stay tuned for Piggywood Studios, Part 2!
The best AB!!!
I've played a few of the others, but this is by far my fav. Love the new episodes....please keep them coming!!! Haven't had too many problems with crashing. Things that bug me: the special birds are so close to the other buttons that sometimes I choose them by mistake when I'm trying not to use them unless I'm stuck. After about 10 retries, the pop up comes up to remind you of the choice to use your explosive boxes. I know they're there. Don't need annoying reminders. The display of all your reward birds after you receive a new one that you have to close out of to continue playing is unnecessary and irritating. Some of the games within one season's levels are similar as you complete challenges, but overall, well done. Love the cool sounds and creative scenes. Love the quests and fun costumes. The daily tournament, I tried, but never really got the point. It's too different from the rest with having to get lives with coins and I only play solo on AB. How do you get four hearts?! Please explain the game better. Thanks, AB!! Having a lot of fun. No social life, but fun nonetheless. It's a happy day when new levels come out.
I'm a big fan of Angry Birds. I particularly enjoy the Angry Birds Seasons take on the overall premise. Humor runs wild here and each scenario presents a challenging puzzle. While some are quite difficult, I'm always able to develop a solution. My sole issue – I hesitate to say "complaint" – is that often at the end of a scenario, while falling walls, etc., damage is still being done and the score is reflecting this, the game interrupts to end it and I find myself robbed of hard-won points. Other than that, I have no issues and really love the game!
I don't understand what is wrong with people. AB brings us new material constantly. I bet you've spent more on a bad meal out than you've paid for AB. I think it is the best game going. Always something new. Always fun. Enough variety to please everyone. Think about if you had to come up with new material. How much would you pay people? How many people? Sometimes a good game isn't updated for years. For example Plants vs. People
and then they blew it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 26, 2016
- Version: 6.3.0
- Size: 215 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © 2016 Rovio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mighty Eagle$1.99
- Small Bundle of AllakaBAM$1.99
- Tiny pack of coins$1.99
- NBA Season Pass & The Mighty Ball!$1.99
- Unlock Arctic Eggspedition$0.99
- Unlock Calendar$0.99
- Medium Bundle of AllakaBAM$4.99
- NBA Season Pass! Unlock 30 levels. One for each team!$0.99
- Shockwave Small Pack$3.99
- Small pack of coins$4.99