LogFrog DB - A Leap in Diabetes Management
By Amphistyle, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage diabetes quickly and on the go with LogFrog DB! In a few seconds you can track:
· blood glucose
· insulin or oral medication
· carb intake
· blood pressure
· doctor visits and other medical records
Reminders help you remember to take meds and check your blood sugar. LogFrog DB will keep you organized and help you analyze and better understand your data.
What truly sets this app apart is its look-and-feel: you’ve never tried a health app as fun as LogFrog DB! A warm, animated interface moves you through entry, review, and analysis tasks fast. Don’t get drained by apps that feel like medical charts. Get motivated with an app you’ll enjoy using again and again!
With LogFrog DB, you can…
• Log and track glucose, medications, carbs, exercise, blood pressure, weight, A1c values, and other medical records in under 5 seconds
• Set daily reminders for any medication
• Have any entry be followed by a reminder to check your blood sugar two hours later
• Better understand your log with auto-grouped entries
• Write notes for each entry, edit entries, delete entries
• Record your own insulin types or medication names, and select the appropriate meds icon
• Input your insulin in decimal point increments (for pump users)
• Set your ideal blood glucose value range
• See your latest A1c value at a glance and review 7-, 30-, and 90-day averages of glucose readings you've entered
• Enter glucose values in either mg/dl or mmol/L
• Graph blood glucose values and zoom into days or out to months
• Filter graphed glucose values by time of day
• Filter graphed glucose values by nearby meal, medication, or exercise
• Export your data as a table that you can customize and cut-and-paste into any major word processing or spreadsheet application
• Easily backup your data to a Google Spreadsheet
• You’ll enjoy keeping great records for yourself and your doctor
• You’ll find trends in your glucose values and patterns in your body’s responses to food, medication, and exercise
• You’ll feel good about managing your diabetes whether you’re alone or around other people
Great for kids and adults, LogFrog DB was co-created by a Type I diabetic. Try it today and let us know what you think and what else you would like to be able to do with it to make your life easier! We want to make an app that works for you.
Optimized for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and recent iPod Touches
Beautiful retina display graphics
Shake the phone at any time to get help from the frog!
Now with VoiceOver support! (iOS 5 optimized)
What's New in Version 1.8.1
Bugfixes for Google Docs sign-in and loss of fixed-dose meds info
I have bought nearly every diabetes app in the store, and this is hands down the most efficient, intuitive & incredibly useful that makes management way less tedious. Keeps my info together, export rocks and this one app that I use constantly and consistently, with uber friendly interface that is dare I say fun to enter (that I need to get out more not withstanding;) I've learned correlations that I didn't know existed, test more and lowering the numbers:) Need to bottle this stuff:) the frog rocks!
Addendum: iPhone 5 support?
Button won't work
Option is there the change reminder default after Meds from on to off, but when I tap the button to change the button, nothing happens. The check mark remains at "default off"
This is fun!
Great app! Thank you for creating it! Very useful and the animation makes it fun to punch in the data. Well done!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 26, 2013
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French
- Seller: Amphistyle, Inc.
- ©2012 Amphistyle, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.