My Movies for iPad Pro
By Binnerup Consult
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Important Notice! This application is for managing a movie collection. You can not download or watch movies with it.
My Movies for iPad allows you to catalog your entire movie collection from our high quality online data service containing data for more than 775,000 DVD, Blu-ray and HD DVD titles from various countries. If you have one or more titles that is not in our service, you can report it and it will be created within 48 hours by our staff - a service you will not find elsewhere.
You can evaluate the full application, by downloading My Movies for iPad Free, which is a freely available identical version with the exception of being limited to 50 titles, and only 10 items in release and trailer lists.
You can use My Movies for iPad as a standalone product, or use it as a companion to our My Movies software packages for Mac OS X, allowing you to keep your movie collection synchronized between clients.
My Movies for iPad requires you to create a user account, or log on to an existing My Movies account to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data - we have clients available for iPhone, iPad and Mac OS X. If you log in to an existing My Movies account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your device.
You can within the program activate an online collection website of your movie collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your entire collection.
With My Movies for iPad, you can keep track of movies you own, previously have owned, rented or movies you wish to purchase. Never again will you have to purchase or rent a movie twice.
Notice! If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to help you with problems if you only leave a comment in the market. The quality and stability of the application is our top priority, and we will happily help you with any problem you might have.
- Add by barcode search, title search, manual entry or camera scan.
- High quality barcode scanner with multi-scan function.
- Add to different groups (Owned, Wished and more).
- Set purchase details (price, place and more).
- Personalize with location, tags, notes, rating and more.
- Browse with shelf, list or CoverFlow views.
- Detail view with synopsis, full cast list, audio tracks, subtitles and much more.
- Configure listed actors (10, 20, 30 or all).
- Links to IMDB.
- High quality front and back covers.
- Watch trailers.
- Search collection.
- Multiple sort options.
- Advanced filtering.
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Parental control functions.
- Shake to random select.
- E-mail movie list as TXT or CSV.
- Loan titles to contacts and keep track.
- Online title collection to share with family and friends (http://c.mymovies.dk/demonstration).
- Tabbar badge with title and/or person count.
- Person section with photos, biographies and starring in lists.
- Releases section with upcoming DVD and Blu-ray's.
- Use same collection on multiple devices with automatic online sync.
- Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
- Remote control for Windows Media Center and Dune players.
- Report missing titles to our staff.
- Report incorrect data to our staff.
- Much MORE!
What's New in Version 1.94
IMPORTANT! If you are having problems with your collection after an upgrade, the problems can easily be resolved by a complete synchronization with the service. Your data is always safe in our online service. Contact us on email@example.com for instructions.
Fixes a crash on iOS 6 devices when opening the movie details page.
We have added legacy gray and wooden shelve graphics back into the application per many requests, it can be set in Settings, Interface Customization.
The legacy shelve graphics does not fit well into the iOS 7 design, and designers are working hard on a dark look as well, as an alternative to the white, while users who prefer the legacy shelve graphics still will be able to keep that.
- The latest update contained an issue scanning on some devices.
- Blu-ray covers could be shown with DVD cover looks. Contact us for help if you have this problem, as it is part of the already updated data.
- Sorting issues when sorting by options that required sub-sorting.
Various other minor fixes.
Very nice app. Full of so many great features. My favs are; awesome report generator, sync with other devices, trailers of movies in your library for a refresher about the movie, easy barcode scanning and great customer support!
Scans barcode instantly with my iPad Air. Clean layout and sharp cover images, back and front. I love the user online page so I can view and share my library with friends and family through any web browser.
After trying several similar apps to catalog my movie library, this one does it all!
Back to greatness
The most recent update fixed all the issues I was experiencing from the previous update. Movies that were missing from my collection that couldn't be re-added are back. And movies that appeared multiple times are now properly appearing just once. The new search features are great and make finding the right movie to watch much faster. This app is back to being great once again and back to being my favorite app! I'm ver happy, Solid work!
Have used for over a year to track a collection of over 750 titles.
The app is the best, and technical support when required is prompt and first rate, as I experienced recently due to my own stupidity (not any fault of the app).
I personally like the ability to track loaned out titles and even keep a record of titles previously owned, but no longer in my collection.
For the serious collector, there is no better app available.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jan 13, 2014
- Version: 1.94
- Size: 61.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Binnerup Consult
- © 2010-2013 Binnerup Consult
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.