My Movies for iPad Pro
By Binnerup Consult
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Important! This application have been superseded by "My Movies Pro - Movie & TV Collection Library", which is a new version 2 for iOS 7 and later. This version is available to allow existing users to re-install the app, or for users with iOS 6 devices. You can find the new application under related apps.
My Movies for iPad allows you to catalog your entire movie collection from our high quality online data service containing data for more than 875,000 DVD, Blu-ray and HD DVD titles from various countries. If you have one or more titles that is not in our service, you can report it and it will be created within 48 hours by our staff - a service you will not find elsewhere.
You can evaluate the full application, by downloading My Movies for iPad Free, which is a freely available identical version with the exception of being limited to 50 titles, and only 10 items in release and trailer lists.
You can use My Movies for iPad as a standalone product, or use it as a companion to our My Movies software packages for Mac OS X, allowing you to keep your movie collection synchronized between clients.
My Movies for iPad requires you to create a user account, or log on to an existing My Movies account to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data - we have clients available for iPhone, iPad and Mac OS X. If you log in to an existing My Movies account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your device.
You can within the program activate an online collection website of your movie collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your entire collection.
With My Movies for iPad, you can keep track of movies you own, previously have owned, rented or movies you wish to purchase. Never again will you have to purchase or rent a movie twice.
Notice! If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact us on email@example.com. We are unable to help you with problems if you only leave a comment in the market. The quality and stability of the application is our top priority, and we will happily help you with any problem you might have.
- Add by barcode search, title search, manual entry or camera scan.
- High quality barcode scanner with multi-scan function.
- Add to different groups (Owned, Wished and more).
- Set purchase details (price, place and more).
- Personalize with location, tags, notes, rating and more.
- Browse with shelf, list or CoverFlow views.
- Detail view with synopsis, full cast list, audio tracks, subtitles and much more.
- Configure listed actors (10, 20, 30 or all).
- Links to IMDB.
- High quality front and back covers.
- Watch trailers.
- Search collection.
- Multiple sort options.
- Advanced filtering.
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Parental control functions.
- Shake to random select.
- E-mail movie list as TXT or CSV.
- Loan titles to contacts and keep track.
- Online title collection to share with family and friends (http://c.mymovies.dk/demonstration).
- Tabbar badge with title and/or person count.
- Person section with photos, biographies and starring in lists.
- Releases section with upcoming DVD and Blu-ray's.
- Use same collection on multiple devices with automatic online sync.
- Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
- Remote control for Windows Media Center and Dune players.
- Report missing titles to our staff.
- Report incorrect data to our staff.
- Much MORE!
What's New in Version 1.96
IMPORTANT! If you are having problems with your collection after an upgrade, the problems can easily be resolved by a complete synchronization with the service. Your data is always safe in our online service. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
- Added the option of sending service operational messages to the application.
Not fair, BS!
I just bought both versions (iPad and iPod) less than a year ago. Having to pay again for upgrade is total BS for those of us that boght this very recently. Come on, give us the new version for free! If I had bought these a few years ago, I would totally pay for upgrade, but since I just recently paid for it, I don't feel it's fair to have to pay for it again. You need to figure this out and help out us that bought it recently, why not make the price 1.99 till Dec 20th? That seems a lot more fair. This is BS
Worst scam ever
I spent $6 on this app only to find out that it only works on iPads and not my iPhone. To get it to work on my iPhone the developer expects customers to spend an additional $6 for the "iPhone" app which is basically the same exact thing or purchase his "new" app for $10 which works on both iPhones and iPads. This is the worst type of scam ever. DO NOT BUY THIS OR SUPPORT THIS DEVELOPER. Not until he does the right thing and gives the customers that supported his company by purchasing earlier versions of this app the free upgrade we deserve.
Instead of offering upgrades on this, they are charging for a new app. Unbelievable. My entire family bought this app so we could use and we love it. Now, because I have to buy the upgrade instead of upgrading the app I ALREADY paid for, I am going to have my family find another app that doesn't cheat their customers for more money. This is terrible marketing and pr.
- Category: Catalogs
- Updated: Dec 08, 2014
- Version: 1.96
- Size: 61.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Binnerup Consult
- © 2010-2014 Binnerup Consult
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.