Friendly for Facebook
By Friendly App Studio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With Friendly, you only need one app for all your Facebook, Messenger, Instagram and Twitter needs.
- Save space on your device
- Preserve your battery
- Save Data Usage
- Easily switch between multiple accounts
- Order feed by Most Recent
- Configurable Ad Blocker (save bandwidth and block ads and trackers)
- Download Photos & Videos
- Night Mode
- Repost Photos
- User TouchID or Passcode to Login
- Colorful Themes
- Adjust Font Size
NOTE: You cannot upload photos to Instagram using Friendly. This is unfortunately a limitation of Instagram, which does not let third-party app post pictures. We will add this feature as soon as this is made possible
GIVE FRIENDLY A TRY !
And don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything
CONTACT / HELP & FEEDBACK
Message us at: http://facebook.com/getFriendly
or by email at: help @ friendlyappstudio.com
- Facebook® and the Facebook logo are trademarks of Facebook Inc.
- Friendly is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Facebook
What's New in Version 6.4.3
This release focuses fixes and performance enhancements.
* Fix issues with twitter's night mode
* Fix issues with instagram photos and videos
* Fix bug with notifications settings not saved correctly
* Fix issue with messenger
* Added Support for iPad Pro 10.5 inch
* Better Support for iOS11
If you enjoy Friendly, please take a minute to reward our efforts with a good rating
- it helps immensely!
A very good alternative to Facebook hindered by a couple UI flaws. A way to open a link (Facebook or external) in safari would be nice because the built in browser is really bad. Galleries with more than 3 images won't let you scroll through all of the images for some reason, and being able to open those in safari would alleviate that problem (or just fixing the problem in the app, too).
Another issue is page position when you go "back". Sometimes, after opening a story, if our go back to the main feed, you'll lose your position on the feed, or it'll reload, potentially losing the story forever.
These two flaws hold this app back for me. I bought premium too, for what that's worth.
I like the fact that you can be logged in to two separate accounts at one time which is why I downloaded this app. But it will not let me upload pictures a lot of times which is very aggravating. Also when it glitches it will only let you do a thumbs up and no other type of response. I hope they continue to upgrade it so that it is as good as Facebook. I'm hanging in there.
Better than Facebook app!!
A friend told me about this app a while back, and I decided to try it. It didn't take long, before I was so in love with this app, I happily deleted Facebook and Messenger, to make room for other stuff I might want to download. However, I'm only giving it four stars, because it likes to crash on me every once in a while, and that is rather frustrating, to say the least.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Sep 14, 2017
- Version: 6.4.3
- Size: 54.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Friendly App Studio LLC
- © 2016 Friendly App Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- AdBlock - Remove all ads, forever$1.99