By EuroSmartz Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CalPrint uses your existing calendar entries on your iPad (Exchange, iCal and Google Calendars etc) and is not just a great calendar printing utility, it is a fully featured calendar viewing and organizing app that enables you to view, group, ad or edit your appointments and tasks. You can easily get an overview of your schedule by Day, Week, Month or as a list of appointments.
** If you have Print n Share or PrintCentral for iPad - CalPrint is available as an in-app upgrade **
While viewing a days schedule you can tap at the top and a month calendar will drop down enabling you to switch days easily - no more restrictions of only viewing two lines of your schedule like you have today. And of course at any time you can print off Day/Week/Month views of your calendar right from your iPad.
CalPrint also incorporates Microsoft Exchange (Outlook) and Google Calendar. By simply having an existing, or adding a new Exchange or Gmail account in the iPad main Settings and enabling Calendar, CalPrint becomes a single point of access for multiple calendars and does away with the need for a series of apps.
FULL CALENDAR FUNCTION
• Utilizes existing calendar entries, no new calendar needed.
• View by Day/Week/Month
• Email your calendar views as PDF files
• Handy Month drop down view
• Easy scroll of week view
• Quickly zoom to a day in month view using pincer movement
• Easily create new appointments on the fly
• Integrated with Google Calendar
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G/EDGE
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7
QUICK HELP - if you need it
Free WePrint helper may be needed on your Mac/PC to print.
What's New in Version 2.5
• Add calendar print settings to print screen • Month calendar has option to hide mini calendars, show calendar keys • Calendar printing can set font sizes • Force month view to fit to one page by truncating extra events • Fixed tapping on event not working
Not quite perfection but oh so close!
I've never written a review for an app within the hour of buying it. Usually wait a month to put it through its' paces. But CalPrint is indeed an awesome app as so many have already written. I like the variety of print options available - within an hour I've tried them all - and that includes setup!!
Not quite perfect because one can't print in black only and I usually print in 'draft' mode black only. Nevertheless - Five Stars! For ease of use; for well thought out options; and from what others have said, great support (which I have not had a need to use and don't see one ahead)
Great customer service!
I am tech-challenged and my Palm Pilot died on Sunday (for those who even remember what those were!). In a panic, I had to set up an entirely new calendar system, and ran into questions doing so. Andrea answered my panicked email within minutes on Sunday, emailed back when I struggled, and got me up and working perfectly. Now it's working great! Great app, incredible customer support!
Better than I was expecting
I have been looking for an easy to use app that can tie all of my calendars together and allow me to print from my iPad and this is it. It's an inexpensive and easy to navigate app compared to one I purchased early for nearly $10 that didn't have anywhere near the flexibility I was looking for..
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 20, 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: EuroSmartz Ltd
- © 2008-2012, EuroSmartz Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.