By EuroSmartz Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print your existing Calendar from your iPad. You can print your Day, Week, Month and custom list calendar views to ANY printer, not just AirPrint. Email your calendar as a PDF file to share with others. Print out your monthly calendar and stick it to the fridge or office wall.
Print maps and driving directions for appointments.
Add, delete and edit your appointments inside CalPrint and print them out straight away. Choose from a range of print options, including layout, mini calendar inserts, text size, single page and more.
Create a list view of upcoming appointments for the next week, month or any date range you choose. Each appointment is itemized and printed in a list.
There is no need to setup calendars as CalPrint uses your existing calendar on your iPhone or iPad. Google Calendar, Exchange and other calendar formats are all supported.
FULL CALENDAR FUNCTION
• Choose which calendars to display and print
• Email your calendar views as PDF files
• Easy scroll the week view
• Quickly zoom to a day in month view
• Easily create new appointments
• Print event maps and driving directions
• Print your calendar as a PDF for use in other apps
• Utilizes existing calendars, no new calendar setup needed.
• View and Print by Day/Week/Month and a custom list view
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G/4G
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Thanks for the support of those who have written reviews for the last version and to those who give us a mention on the app store for this update - this helps us make these updates more frequent.
• Fixed events beneath title of week view
Love this app! When I first got it a couple of years ago, I had some questions. Tech support got back to me in a matter of minutes! With the last update, I was having problems getting the colors to print correctly. I sent an email that was promptly answered. Everything is working great now. I keep my weekly calendar on my refrigerator.
Worth every penny
This little app finally gives me the ability to print my calendar from my iPad. Love it!
This app is everything I have wanted in a calendar. I have tried several apps and always go back to the Apple app for various reasons. This is a keeper!,
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 07, 2016
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: EuroSmartz Ltd
- © 2008-2016, EuroSmartz Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.