VIDEO ANALYSIS - ANYONE ANYWHERE ANYTIME
RECORD | COMPARE | IMPROVE your Baseball skills
Baseball Coach Plus is an easy to use, new generation performance development tool - a powerful video coaching app enabling baseball coaches to provide beginner to elite players with immediate visual feedback during training sessions and competition.
RECORD (now with 60fps on iphone 5) - Coaches, assistants, teachers or parents can record video in HD and then provide players with technique analysis by replaying their batting, pitching, throwing and fielding action in real time, slow motion and frame by frame.
COMPARE - Performance improves when we are able to observe and compare. Players observe the finer points of their baseball technique then compare with the technique demonstrated in other video clips using the side by side and overlay video display features.
IMPROVE - Being able to observe a technical issue which becomes clear once a player's own clip is played alongside a reference clip or being able to observe the 'before and after' clips for a player who is applying a change their coach has recommended provides the visual evidence and motivation needed for sustainable change and improvement.
Create new super slow motion videos of single, dual or overlay clips with voice over and drawing annotations included.
Extensive FAQs included in the app explain the app's recording and video display options.
The app's integrated file sharing capability means that large numbers of video clips can be managed by shifting them to and from a computer and the recording device.
MAJOR FEATURES SUMMARY
• 10 baseball technique reference video clips for comparison
• records user clips with selectable video quality including HD
• imports clips from camera roll or copies them to camera roll
• up to 8 times realtime digital Video Zoom while recording
• renames, trims, splits, emails and deletes user clips
• option to produce low resolution clips when emailing or uploading to Dropbox/YouTube
• enables replay, zoom in replay, coloured annotation, voice annotations, text annotations, measurement of angles and analysis of all clips
• displays two clips side by side or overlaid for comparison (unsynchronized and synchronized)
• generates a readily emailable recording of any two side by side or overlay video clips with voice over
• personalised watermark on screen record videos
• uploading to Dropbox and YouTube
• includes a speedometer for measuring the pitch speed
• enables setting adjustments
• provides FAQs and usage information including tips in baseball coaching settings
• supports iTunes file sharing for copying clips in or out of the application
• full support for all screens in landscape and portrait mode
Baseball Coach Plus is easy to use and designed for the coach, teacher, parent and player to assist in technique development.
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future features? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improved video recording
- Improved screen recording
- Video highlights editing feature
- Movie inspector feature
- iOS9 bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Improper technique demo & stuck in Set-up
I concur with the previous comments on the poor demonstration of technique at the plate (flying open) and on the mound (stepping across the body) and in the field (poor hand position). Also, when attempting to discover how to tweak the settings, I found our there is no way to exit that section. Had to delete and reinstall. This is the first day I have had this app. It has potential. Maybe it will get better.
Good idea but...
...what good is it if the demo videos don't show 100% proper techniques? The pitching doesn't show proper follow thru, the outfielding demo shows too many steps and in pretty much every video, the player is throwing too much with his arm and not utilizing his body enough! Any half decent coach will see this right away. Cut the price to 99 cents and I wouldn't feel cheated out of the extra $2!
Great Tool for adjusting everything
Has helped my boys so much, to see how to Change and become better players
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.