By id Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Critical acclaim for RAGE:
“This is the best looking game on iPhone . . . an addictive arcade experience” 1UP
“The pacing here is swift and intense and the gruesome graphics are bloody amazing. The sound design is totally gripping . . .” MSNBC.com
“Mutant Bash TV is a stunning game, loaded with over-the-top violence.” IGN
RAGE comes to your mobile device with the hit of the wastelands, Mutant Bash TV! This intense first-person rail shooter casts you in the starring role of a post-apocalyptic game show where you’ll be stalked by hungry mutants while you scour pulse-pounding levels for ammo and cash pick-ups. Make a deal with J.K Stiles, the show’s menacing host, and see if you have what it takes to survive this carnage-filled carnival of death!
*HD version provides higher resolution textures that are optimally viewed on a 4th generation device or the iPad.
• Created specifically for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad . . . experience the post-apocalyptic mayhem of the RAGE universe for the first time!
• Arm yourself with a pistol, shotgun or machine gun, and battle your way through three levels - the mutant-infested Tenements, the lunatic-ridden Asylum and the not so-abandoned Bunker.
• Perform hit-streaks and pick up “Bash Bux” to increase your performance as you make your way through the action-packed levels, each with four degrees of difficulty.
• Complete Mutant Bash TV challenges and replay levels to beat your top score.
• Experience high resolution graphics, including an exclusive HD version for the newest generation of iPhone*, iPod Touch and iPad, coupled with dynamic music and sound effects.
What's New in Version 2.9
Device Requirements update.
It's better than I thought it would be on iPad
I haven't gotten very far yet, but so far it looks great and no bugs yet. Those wild zombie types throw bricks at you, so watch your head! The other reviewers were right, clear detail in the graphics, fast moving but ohh those bricks hurt. This is better looking than Wolfenstein, though I played that one so many years ago, it's a memory lane thing for that one.
Great game with a big problem
I'll start with the good news; the game is great. The graphics the sound, the controls, they're all excellent. Here's the problem; there's a severe lack of content. 3 levels and 4 difficulties don't last long at all. Also, picking up money in the game doesn't do anything other than increase the score which is missed opportunity.
Still no MFI game controller support
Bought the game years ago and I am still waiting to begin the adventure. I don't want to play a shooter with touch or tilt input though, and co tongue to play all of the games that complete with this one simply because I can't steer, move or shoot with my gamepad.
The game *runs* so it gets a star for that, and it is smooth enough on an iPad Air, so it gets another star for being presumably a finished game I may never know, myself, though. :-/
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 18, 2015
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 1.14 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: id Software
- © 2015 ZENIMAX MEDIA INC. TRADEMARKS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Episode Pack: 4 & 5$0.99