Pix'n Love Rush DX
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TouchArcade: "It's the game that really needs to be on your device"
8,9/10 - IGN: "Do not hesitate to grab it."
4/4 - SlideToPlay: "One of our favorite retro-style games."
5/5 - 148apps.com: "a great addition to the plat former genre with a fantastic retro style."
5/5 - Gamezebo: "a great arcade game to play"
5/5 - appaddict.com: "a superb platforming game, it's tense, fast and fun."
Thanks to the new-and-improved Pastagames Amusement Device (aka your iPhone/iPad), enjoy “Pix n’Love - Rush” (game included) with never-before-seen playability!
Do you want the clearest, cleanest, shiniest pixels money can buy?
Choose Pastagames Amusement Device brand game consoles (any iOS powered device)! You get not one, not two, but three times the fun for the price of one. Of course the new Pastagames Amusement Devices eliminate dust and bad odors, but that’s not all! Thanks to the spatial technology driving each and every pixel, you get all the good old-fashioned fun that made the Standard Definition version famous, along with a whole lot more:
- ENJOY the all new gameplay mode “Cursed” with five daunting levels that will entice your digital tastebuds! PIX N’LOVE, THE RUSH THAT REFRESHES!
- EXPERIENCE the jaw-dropping “ocular display” enhancing each and every one of the seven million five hundred forty six thousand three hundred and twenty eight pixels of the game! PIX N’LOVE, GOOD TO THE LAST PIX!
- REPOSITION the game controls! And fancify your fingerwork. PIX N’LOVE, RUSH ALL THAT YOU CAN RUSH!
- ROTATE your device and stay in line with the game! Because convenience is also part of the Future. PIX N’LOVE, MELTS IN YOUR MIND, NOT IN YOUR HANDS!
- DELIGHT your ears in the best chiptunes in digital entertainment. PIX N’LOVE, I WANT MY PIX N’LOVE!
- DISCOVER a whole variety of all new tasty treats… PIX N’LOVE, BETWEEN LOVE AND PIXELS LIES PIX N’LOVE!
Hurry to your local drugstore or the nearest app retailer and get yours while supplies last! Say Goodbye to a bland and boring life, and Hello to the laughter of children!
Included in the box:
- The original platform sensation “Pix n’Love - Rush”, with 2 gameplay modes and 125 levels, in all-new high definition.
- 3 skins in the latest chic styles to tailor your gaming experience.
- An all new gameplay mode fully loaded with 5 long and lethal levels.
- Display options and control preferences entirely new to the world of mobile games!
WARNING: Batteries not included.
CURIOUS? More info on:
What's New in Version 2.0
At night, all pixels are grey!
A new game called ON/OFF and its two ARCADE & PUZZLE modes are here to flesh out our favourite angular Feline’s universe.
A finger and a few neurons are required to have access to this delightful bargain.
For the first time in your neighbourhood, we are proud to announce: Multicolour!
Tired of black night and thoughts? Would you like to see life through Pink, Yellow, Green, Blue… spectacles? Update your Pixels free of charge and discover the well-named RAINBOW mode that will probably get you hooked in Pix-O-Rama!
It is now possible to rotate your iMachine in any a direction, with or without the console interfaces… full screen or not… as you wish…
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF PIXEL RIGHTS
All pixels beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. Here we are friends; your DX version is now playable on all iThings. Universality, when we are in your thrall…
Warning: this game may hold residues of macadamia nuts and gluten.
Awesome, but please add GameBoy mode to iPhone too
This is one of my favorite iPad games, and one of the best retro games ever made, if you're looking for an awesome retro game look no further, this is it! With the latest update they made this game universal, but I really really wish the developers added the portrait GameBoy skin mode to the iPhone too. I realize it would be small, but this is the best way to play this game and it would be great on the iPhone. Please add all the functionality of the iPad mode to the iPhone mode too. I really wanna play this GameBoy style on my iPhone!
It has iCade support!?
Holy motherload of retro gaming goodness Batman! This game has iCade support!! Nowhere is it listed, I just thought I would try it for the heck of it. Lo and behold, it works in landscape (the onscreen controls disappear as soon as you tap a button) AND has a nifty arcade skin when it's in Portrait! Nice touch!
Not only that, it seems the performance has actually improved on the iPad, not merely being a scaled-up version of iPhone's small screen. It runs perfectly now on my iPad 2.
But wait...THERE'S MORE?! They included an AWESOME, very addictive "On-off" mode where you have to collect tokens in a certain order. I've been hooked on the puzzle mode for hours!
AAAND, it's universal! Are you kidding me?? For $2 this is iOS gaming GOLD. I'm extremely pleased the developers love this game and their fans so much.
There is an odd bug present in this version that by its very nature only affects the iPad binary. When starting a new game and viewing the tutorial screens, using the buttons on the virtual GameBoy to advance causes the game to first switch to the classic rush tutorial screens from whatever game type was being covered, and then it crashes.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 02, 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BULKYPIX
- © 2010-2011 Pastagames. All rights reserved. © 2010-2011 BulkyPix. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.