iExit Interstate Exit Guide
By Metrocket, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iExit tells you what's at upcoming exits when you're on the highway. It uses your device's location to determine where you are on the highway, and then displays upcoming exits in real time.
iExit Search is powerful and dead simple. Search the next 100 exits for businesses (like Starbucks, Cracker Barrel, or KOA Campgrounds), amenities (like WiFi, Playground, or Truck Parking), rest stops, hotel deals, and much much more.
Your GPS will tell you how to get there. iExit will tell you where to stop along the way.
Don't believe iExit will change the way you travel? Ask The New York Times, USA Today, Consumer Reports, CNET, MacWorld, The Today Show, ABC News, and many more. Here's what CNN had to say about iExit:
"Do you have enough gas to wait until the next town? Is there a bathroom coming up any time soon? Need to buy a tent at Wal-Mart? The iExit app will tell you exactly what lies ahead."
Don't take another road trip without iExit!
** Important Notes **
● Your device must have GPS hardware or a connection to the internet for iExit to display results based on your location.
● iExit is compatible with iOS 6.0 and later.
● iExit only works in the United States on major exit-based highways.
● Should you allow iExit to use your location in the background, it will only continue running in the background while you are driving on the highway and not while you are stopped. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you have a question or complaint about iExit, please reach out to us first at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a bad review here. We work incredibly hard to build you the best highway guide app in the App Store, and we value your feedback and will reply immediately. Thanks for using iExit!
What's New in Version 7.3.1
New update time!
- You can now view images of hotels offering special rates in iExit. Click on a hotel and then select "Business Images" to see all available images of that hotel.
- We've fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when a) viewing the map of all businesses at an exit or b) writing a comment about an exit.
-The iExit Team
Needs Updated Info
I used this on an extended road trip across the country for 6 months. It's a total shot in the dark as to whether the alleged gas/food/lodging will really be there. I was grateful for it in the middle of nowhere in the Southwest to be able to find the very rare upcoming exits that actually had food or gas. However, in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, for example, I tried 6 exits in a row that either didnt contain any of the supposed businesses, or they had all clearly been closed for quite some time. In order for this to be a useful tool for travel, you need to continue to check your information and ensure it's updated. After the 6th exit of no actual gas or food that claimed to be there, I no longer trusted this app. It's not worth my time to pull off the highway that many times without successfully getting gas.
works great on the highway, where it's supposed to
We have been using this all week on I-80 and it's been very useful, especially for finding non-chain food options. I see some here complaining that it doesn't find POIs in their towns but that isn't the primary use case for the app. It does well what it says on the label. Recommended for long-haul travel.
Most useful app I've ever downloaded
My mother-n-law has a similar feature built into her navigation on her Mercedes. I went searching for an app like it and found this. It's EXACTLY what I wanted plus MORE! Absolutely love this thing. I travel quite a bit to see family and friends or just vacations. Thanks for making this!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 06, 2015
- Version: 7.3.1
- Size: 47.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Metrocket, LLC
- © 2015 Metrocket LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.