MeMail - email yourself fast!
By Day One Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
### Featured in TED Blog: “25+ apps to make your everyday life easier” ###
Capture a thought, to-do, or scrap of information, FAST!
MeMail does one thing exceptionally well: send quick emails to a pre-set address. Email yourself reminders or notes? Just launch, type, and send — that's it! No fishing around for the right contact. Simply set your address the first time you open the app and you’re good to go.
• Email messages are sent from your own account — they come from *you*, not a third party.
• Full subject-line control: Enable "AutoSubject" to add the first few words of your message to the subject line, or just use a custom prefix like "[MeMail]" so your messages stand out in your Inbox. You can use or both, or neither — or even change the subject manually before the message goes out — it’s up to you!
• Optional Subject Suffix setting
• Optional Cc: address setting
• Supports TextExpander 3.5.4 snippet expansion, including fill-in forms
• Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
• One-Tap Send: Enter the settings for the mail account of your choice if you’d like to bypass the standard message screen and make MeMail even faster.
• MeMail is great for sending emails to yourself, but many find it invaluable for other uses. Set your significant other for quick "ETA" messages, use an Omni Mail Drop address and have your messages appear automatically as tasks in OmniFocus — if you can do it with email, you can do it faster with MeMail.
What's New in Version 2.3.3
- IMPORTANT FIX for Gmail users: Google is changing the way apps authenticate with them, and MeMail now uses the updated process. If you use Gmail for one-tap send, you'll need to re-authenticate once after installing this update, but after that should be good to go. To those who experienced trouble during the transition, please accept my apologies!
- There's a new section in MeMail's Help with specific tips and fixes for Gmail users.
A Hidden Gem!
Day after day you're bombarded with things you need to make a note of or remember, a vast amount of things, and this is hands down the fastest way to do that, in less touches/clicks! Love this App!