MeMail - email yourself fast!
By Day One Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MeMail does one thing exceptionally well: send quick emails to a pre-set address. Email yourself reminders or notes? Just launch, type, and send — that's it! No fishing around for the right contact. Simply set your address the first time you open the app and you’re good to go.
• Email messages are sent from your own account — they come from *you*, not a third party.
• Full subject-line control: Enable "AutoSubject" to add the first few words of your message to the subject line, or just use a custom prefix like "[MeMail]" so your messages stand out in your Inbox. You can use or both, or neither — or even change the subject manually before the message goes out — it's up to you!
• Optional Subject Suffix setting
• Optional Cc: address setting
• Supports TextExpander snippet expansion, including fill-in forms
• MeMail is great for sending emails to yourself, but many find it invaluable for other uses. Set your significant other for quick "ETA" messages, use an Omni Mail Drop address and have your messages appear automatically as tasks in OmniFocus — if you can do it with email, you can do it faster with MeMail.
What's New in Version 1.9.6
- Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Improved Support for iOS 8
- Updated TextExpander touch engine (v3.0.3)
- Fixed a bug related to TextExpander snippet expansion
- Numerous small fixes and optimizations
If you find MeMail useful, please consider rating this version on the app store — we'd really appreciate it!
I put it on my home screen and with one touch it opens up and I type a short note/reminder and press send and I have the reminder when I need it. I just search MeMail in my email and it sorts all my notes I've sent. Piece of cake!
Not a bad App but be FOREWARNED. Developer tells you on the "iPad" version that it's optimized for iPhone 6. What he doesn't tell you is — you have to buy iPhone and iPad versions SEPARATELY. Why does he talk about iPhone on the iPad version? To lead you to believe that it'll work on both. I fell for it. Don't you do the same.