MeMail - email yourself fast!
By Day One Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MeMail does one thing exceptionally well: send quick emails to a pre-set address. Email yourself reminders or notes? Just launch, type, and send — that's it! No fishing around for the right contact. Simply set your address the first time you open the app and you’re good to go.
• Email messages are sent from your own account — they come from *you*, not a third party.
• Full subject-line control: Enable "AutoSubject" to add the first few words of your message to the subject line, or just use a custom prefix like "[MeMail]" so your messages stand out in your Inbox. You can use or both, or neither — or even change the subject manually before the message goes out — it's up to you!
• Optional Subject Suffix setting
• Optional Cc: address setting
• Supports TextExpander 2.3.1 snippet expansion, including fill-in forms
• MeMail is great for sending emails to yourself, but many find it invaluable for other uses. Set your significant other for quick "ETA" messages, use an Omni Mail Drop address and have your messages appear automatically as tasks in OmniFocus — if you can do it with email, you can do it faster with MeMail.
What's New in Version 1.9.5
• NEW: Updated TextExpander touch 2.3.1 support, including fill-in forms.
• Various small fixes and optimizations
If you find MeMail useful, please consider rating us on the app store — we'd really appreciate it!
Thanks for update.
Thanks for update. Love the app icon. Great for quick notes when you haven't quite decided when, where, or how you want to file it. Just get it into your email and figure out your options later. I spiced up my subject prefix with icons and now have beautiful memos in my email!
Only does one thing but does it really well and amazingly fast. Great for sending yourself quick reminders of things you need to do.