By PATH MOBILE INC PTE. LTD.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Path is a simple and beautiful space to capture and share everyday moments of your life with people who matter most to you.
Every moment is treasured on Path: a selfie with your friends at a party, a daily check-in at your favorite coffee shop, a book you can’t put down, or a catchy song you just can’t get out of your head.
On Path, you can:
- Capture and edit photo and video with our powerful and easy-to-use camera tools
- Express your feelings with a set of emotions including love and laughter
- Share a song, movie, or TV show, and see what your friends are enjoying too
- Check-in at your favorite place and discover recommendations from your friends
- Manage who can see your moments by creating an Inner Circle or making your moment private
- Handpick moments to show on other social networks including Facebook, Twitter, and more
Start sharing your life on Path today!
What's New in Version 6.6.0
- Enjoy these new features along with bug fixes and improvements!
- Upgrade for a faster and more reliable Path experience.
I created my account 6 years ago and promptly stopped using it a few weeks later... until last week when someone hacked my account, linked a sex website and added a ton of people. I quickly messaged customer support through the Path website and asked them to delete my account. Customer support emailed me back to tell me I needed to 1. Tell them what device I used when I originally created the account (6 years ago!) List linked any social media accounts and which ones and list 3 Path friends.
First off it's insane to expect someone to know what device they used 6 years ago (im a mobile app developer so I am constantly using different devices) 2nd if someone hacked my account, they might have linked social media accounts I wouldn't know about. 3rd if someone hacked my account they obviously had access to my friends list. In summary these questions do nothing to verify my identity.
If the only way to delete the account is to re-download the app, don't even bother directing people via the website to contact customer service.
I hope this app makes it long term. I use it as my own personal diary and love it.
Baby why are you becoming so Awful?
My comments get deleted even before sending them!
I don’t get the direct messages on time once they’re sent to me, as I receive them 4 hours or days later.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 6.6.0
- Size: 114 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PATH MOBILE INC PTE. LTD.
- © 2017 Path Mobile Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription for 3 months$4.99
- Premium Subscription for 1 Year (12 Months)$9.99
- The Grid$0.99
- Old Time$0.99
- Fluffie Sticker Pack$1.99