By PATH MOBILE INC PTE. LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Path is a simple and beautiful space to capture and share everyday moments of your life with people who matter most to you.
Every moment is treasured on Path: a selfie with your friends at a party, a daily check-in at your favorite coffee shop, a book you can’t put down, or a catchy song you just can’t get out of your head.
On Path, you can:
- Capture and edit photo and video with our powerful and easy-to-use camera tools
- Express your feelings with a set of emotions including love and laughter
- Share a song, movie, or TV show, and see what your friends are enjoying too
- Check-in at your favorite place and discover recommendations from your friends
- Manage who can see your moments by creating an Inner Circle or making your moment private
- Handpick moments to show on other social networks including Facebook, Twitter, and more
Start sharing your life on Path today!
What's New in Version 5.9.1
- Ring in the New Year with even *more* fun! Add #pathparty to your next group photo for a little surprise.
- Fixed app crash issue
My Favorite App
As much as I love Path ( more than Facebook actually), ever since the new year has arisen the music tags aren't the same anymore. Every artist and every song I type in doesn't come up and it used to. That's very disappointing. Only 2016 songs are coming up. I don't know what happened but please fix it! That way I can rate Path at a 5 instead of a 4. Also I would like to see where you can block certain people that you don't want to tag you especially if you are not friends with them. Once you delete that person they shouldn't be able to send you messages via Path talk. The mute doesn't really work as efficiently as it should. And lady but not least many people are asking for a Path Live like Facebook has. That would be a great idea if it was considered by Path management. Oh! One more thing! We'd like to to be able to take our likes back. For instance if we make a mistake and heart or smile or frown on the wrong moment we can't remove it. As far as everything else, I really love Path!
And I hope it stays around a long long time!
We use this app as a family point of connection. It's a social media stream that only includes our family and close friends. It's wonderful to have 1 social media account that is a holder of our family memories. There are many ways to use this app and I consider it a family memory archive. We use it daily and love its ease and functionality.
Needs a little of improvement
They need to put "Games" With "What are you listening to" And "What book are you reading" And "What tv show are you watching" And "What movie are you watching"! Just like... "What are you playing" 🙄🙂.(INDEED) :')
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 5.9.1
- Size: 112 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PATH MOBILE INC PTE. LTD.
- © 2016 Path Mobile Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription for 3 months$4.99
- Premium Subscription for 1 Year (12 Months)$9.99
- Old Time$0.99
- The Grid$0.99
- Fluffie Sticker Pack$1.99