By Impala Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The essential Weather App for iPhone & iPad - with real Weather Condition Videos. Join millions of others by getting Weather+ now; the most well-designed and reliable weather app available!
- New York Times: "The most useful Weather App!"
- Apple: App Store Essentials - Apps Starter Kit
FULL SCREEN VIDEO:
Weather+ provides current weather conditions and a 5-day forecast of all worldwide weather stations. The information is visualized with full-screen video loops of the weather conditions.
These features combined with a Flip Clock and a World Clock turn your iPhone and/or iPad into a beautifully designed weather station!
Weather+ includes a wide range of features!
- Weather and time details for an unlimited number of cities
- Full-screen video loops of the weather in the selected location
- Fully functional on iPad, iPhone, iPod and Apple Watch!
- Standard weather info like condition, description and temperature
- Wind direction and speed details
- Humidity, precipitation, pressure and visibility details
- Daily forecast with weather data every 3 hours
- Weekly weather forecast for a total of 5 days
- Swipe the screen from left to right to switch between selected locations
- Flip clock with World Clock time of your current location and of the selected location
- Switch between Fahrenheit/Miles and Celsius/Kilometers
- Supports Split View
- Full watchOS 2 support
Fully functional on all devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod and Apple Watch) > No additional costs!
Weather+ is designed to be your essential daily companion for info on current weather conditions.
What's New in Version 4.5.3
Weather Forecast with fullscreen weather videos!
- Weather data collection optimisation
My go-to app for weather
I use this app for all my weather inquiries on my iPad. The navigation is very user-friendly: tap to change to a day, swipe to change to a different location, and much more. The main page includes all the pertinent information in a format which is easily viewed: Time, current location, forecast for the day and incremental forecasts throughout the day with applicable icons, forecasts for the next five days, precipitation, visibility, wind direction and speed, pressure, and humidity. The photos in the background in the app coincide with the current weather, and they are beautiful photos.
I also use Radarscope for monitoring incoming rain, snow, storms. I use these two apps exclusively for all my weather. No need to turn on the TV for weather reports either.
I got this app a few years back and have always liked it. What amuses me the most is the video that runs in the app. The selection of pictures to match the current temperature and weather is just too funny. When it's a downpour outside, the app reflects that. Don't even have to read the numbers, etc. to see that it's raining. The video lets you know.
Everything I Need
This app provides all the information I need for different travel destinations as well as hometown weather forecasts. The displays are attractive as well as practical such as local time for the location of interest. And best of all, NO pop ups!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jun 23, 2016
- Version: 4.5.3
- Size: 80.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Impala Studios B.V.
- © Impala Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.