QuitNow - No smoking with a TWEET
By Byung Hoon Cho & Jong Min Son
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quitting Smoking with Tweet Diary!
QuitNow comes back with unbelievable and powerful new features!!
Do you have previous experiences of giving up quitting smoking when you try it alone? Then, try again quitting smoking by using QuitNow. QuitNow DOES NOT leave you alone on your arduous journey of no smoking. Many people using QuitNow are stopping smoking with encouraging on each other. It's time to quit smoking all together!
* Major features *
1. Time gap
- Find the time of stopping smoking and your current health level with the no smoking timer.
2. Health status
- Identify your current health status after stopping smoking.
- Find saved money and your life time effected by no smoking.
4. Health level
- QuitNow gives a guide to recover your health according to the duration of smoking. See with your own eyes your health status being better and better. (Health status shows your numerical health level. )
5. Duration of smoking
- Find your lost life time and wasted time before quitting smoking.
6. Tweet Diary (#noSmokingDiary)
- Tweet your experiences of quitting smoking with the hash tag(#noSmokingDiary).
- New feature!! QuitNow provides some pictures help you repress cravings for tobacco.
** We hope you all to completely stop smoking, sincerely. **
What's New in Version 2.9.2
- solved TwitDiary errors
- improved a TwitDiary screen scrolling
- fixed to input twitter login by keyboard
Really cool to see an app for helping people to quit smoking. But kind of weird that one of the first buttons is in Chinese and the rest of the app is English.