Puffin Browser Pro
By CloudMosa, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Puffin Web Browser is wicked fast. Once users experience the thrilling speed of Puffin, regular Mobile Internet feels like torture. Puffin Browser Pro is the premium version of the Puffin family. It is not ad-sponsored.
Wicked Fast: Puffin speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets.
Cloud Protection: All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted, a protection from nearby hackers. It’s safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
The Latest Flash: We keep improving our cloud servers, and provide the latest Flash support over the cloud.
Save Your Bandwidth: Puffin uses proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and it can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please be noted that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
* Incredible Loading Speed
* Adobe Flash Support over Cloud (Flash Player 17)
* The Whole New Tabs Browsing
* Download to Cloud (Up to 1G per file)
* Theater Mode
* Adjustable Flash quality
* Puffin World
* Virtual Trackpad (Mouse Simulator)
* Virtual Gamepad
* Add-ons functions (Pocket, Evernote, Facebook, Translator and more)
* Color Theme for Toolbar and Slidebar
* Full Web Experience （Desktop view and mobile view）
* Incognito tab for private browsing
* Synchronize Chrome bookmarks automatically.
==== Limitations ====
* The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local content, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in your home country.
* Due to the Internet censorship, Puffin Browser service is blocked in China and Saudi Arabia.
For more information, please check our FAQ: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/faq.html
==== Suggestion ====
For all users, we suggest trying the free version before buying the full version. This can help you make sure that Puffin Web Browser works well and fulfill your needs.
What's New in Version 4.6.1
- performance improvements and bugfixes
I have mixed feelings about this app. I do like the fact it streams sites on my phone that other browsers cannot. However, it's not very user friendly. It's seems harder to navigate from site to site, and the audio and video never quite synch up properly. The audio is a couple seconds ahead of the video on many streams. I got the pro version, but I didn't see any marked improvement over the free app. All in all, I like the app, and with a couple minor adjustments I could see this being a 5 star app
Great app but recently stopped working?
Ordinarily I love this app, does everything I need it to do and it has fast loads which is a tremendous plus for me. Recently I've gone to watch trailers for games and it's saying "failure to set up flash"...flash is the reason I bought this app and maybe someone has a fix for this problem or maybe the app needs an update, but right now it's not very useable. Please help, thanks.
Locks up iPad requiring restart
The problem is that Puffin tries to display a message about enabling two way video conferencing, but the message rarely displays and instead the browser locks up and then even the iPad locks up.
One would think that Puffin developers would test the browser, see the problems we see, and then either change the problematic features or get rid of them. But no.......They keep adding the broken features. Why?
No other browser causes this problem.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 21, 2015
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 49.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: CloudMosa, Inc.
- © 2015 CloudMosa Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.