Puffin Web Browser
By CloudMosa, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Puffin Web Browser is wicked fast. Once users experience the thrill of using Puffin, regular mobile Internet just feels like torture. Puffin Web Browser is the premium version of the Puffin family, and comes with unlimited hours of Adobe Flash support over cloud.
* Incredible Loading Speed
* Adobe Flash Support over Cloud (Flash Player 11.9)
* The Whole New Tabs Browsing
* Download to Cloud (Up to 100M per file)
* Sync open tabs across devices
* Theater Mode
* Virtual Trackpad (Mouse Simulator)
* Virtual Gamepad
* Add-ons functions (Pocket, Evernote, Facebook, Translator and more)
* Color Theme for Toolbar and Slidebar
* Full Web Experience （Desktop view and mobile view）
==== Limitations ====
* The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local content, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in your home country.
* Due to the Internet censorship, Puffin Browser service is blocked in China and Saudi Arabia.
For more information, please check our FAQ: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/faq.html
==== Suggestion ====
For all users, we suggest trying the free version before buying the full version. This can help you make sure that Puffin Web Browser works well and fulfill your needs.
What's New in Version 3.5.1
* Add P2P Flash Video support. (Also known as RTMFP streaming)
* Fix Flash copy-n-paste issues.
* Fix Flash software keyboard display issues.
* Fix some Flash content compatibility issues.
* Improve stability.
Puffin is amazing, but flash can be improved
Puffin is extremely fast, customizable, and useful. The actual browsing of the internet is fast and fluid. You also get tools such as a customizable game pad for flash games, and a whole ton of options.
However, when it comes to actual flash, it's somewhat underwhelming. The app prides it's self heavily on supporting flash, but flash doesn't run all that well (keep in mind I used this on a powerful 4th gen iPad). Flash games, unless extremely intensive, are playable but will sometimes lag and have problems. I hope a more updated flash engine comes out in the future.
Just keeps getting better
I've been using Puffin for a while. I can honestly say it's the best browser for anyone looking for a Flash compatible browser with super fast page loads. This developer does rest on their laurels as it truly shows with the upgrades that just keep improving this app. It's unreal how fast pages load with this browser. If there was one thing I would love to see included in the next update it would be gesture support. Even without gesture support I will still take this browser 10 to 1 over the stock ipad browser.
Great productivity asset for MyInfo
I downloaded this app to allow me to access flash based websites such as MyInfo and it has done an excellent job. As a technical supervisor who travels between work locations, this app has allowed me to approve employee time sheets, initiate relocation requests, manage performance reviews, and other MyInfo human resource administrative tasks. Though this app will not allow me to access 100% of MyInfo features, the +90% of features it does allows me to work faster on the go without having to boot up my laptop.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 27, 2014
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: CloudMosa, Inc.
- © 2014 CloudMosa Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.