Family Feud™ Decades HD
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Survey Says, play The Feud You Remember! The New Family Feud Decades challenges players with thousands of authentic survey questions from FOUR different eras (70s, 80s, 90’s and 00’s) to fuel the competitive family fun.
Based on one of the most successful family game shows of all time , iPhone and iPod Touch owners can now play anywhere, anytime as the leader of a ‘family’ in a contest to name the most popular answers to survey questions from the decade of your choice posed to 100 people. The game features all of the favorite elements of the show as played on television, including the scoreboard, face offs, strikes, stealing and ‘fast money’ rounds. Players also can enjoy Family Feud Decades in multiplayer mode as they challenge family and friends head-to-head, or compete solo against the computer.
Family Feud Decades for iPad features:
• Stunning HD graphics featuring authentic sets and stages modeled on all four decades of the TV show, with wardrobe items to match, including hippie, disco, grunge and other retro outfits.
•Single and multiplayer game modes, plus three different levels of difficulty.
• Fully customizable player avatars - choose hairstyles, clothing, accessories and more.
• Big and bright interface with predictive text input and auto spell checker make typing answers lightning fast.
• Unlock bonus items as a reward for progress in the game.
NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS APP
I love family feud my mom and I play it together all the time. In fact thats her favorite game to play on my ipad. This company, Ludia, brings traditional games to a modern device. The way the ipad shows the characters on the screen is magnificent. The one game Ludia has not hit on is Apples to Apples. My friends and I have caught on to the catch phrase "Hey you wanna hang out, watch movies, and play Apples to Apples together". If Ludia were to develop that for ipad it would be a big hit by faaaarrrrrrrr.
Please add option to turn OFF suggestions!!
The game is pretty cool, but I'd really like an option to turn off the suggestions that pop up when I'm typing answers. 20 seconds is enough time to type out my thought on my own. Adding the suggestions have sometimes given me the answers when I didn't know!! Please add it to the options section a button where the player can turn this feature off!
Fun for a Minute!
It was fun at first, but after playing it a couple of times the same questions came up. I played it with my niece and I had to pretend I didn't know the answers, was hoping for more of a variety of questions. Plus they do not tell you what the number one answer is or if you even got the number one answer in fast money. I would like to ask for money back if possible.
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 14, 2010
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 136 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ludia
- Copyright Copyright © 2010 Ludia Inc. All rights reserved. The Family Feud is a trademark of FremantleMedia Operations BV. Licensed by FremantleMedia Enterprises. www.fremantlemedia.com©2009 FremantleMedia North America, Inc. All rights reserved. The Family Feud content and logo are used by Ludia Inc. under license
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.