Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
“Wunderlist is our favorite to-do list manager for just about every platform.” - Lifehacker.
As “Mac App of the Year - 2013,” Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.1.7
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
This Application is very well done, and extremely user friendly. I make all of my employees use it, because I can see the current status of their ToDo list, in real time. I can assign tasks, and see when they complete a task, or, more importantly, if they haven't.
I also use it for personal use, and my fiancé and I are always on the same page about upcoming events, grocery lists, appointments, etc.
If day to day organization, or being on time, isn't a strong suit, or if your daily/weekly schedule (or parts if it) need to be shared/visible to others, this is the most efficient tool for optimizing personal and team performance.
Simply put, if you're even a slightly busy person, this app is for you. If personal development is important to you, this app allows you to see all your completed tasks, and when they were completed, so you can see if, when, and where improvement is needed, and where you're excelling on a daily basis.
"To Improve is to change, to Perfect is to change often."
- Kevin Spacey (House of Cards)
Being the CEO of a company, and having a large, constantly growing, number of existing and potential clients, endless meetings and conference calls, and a growing team of employees that I like to monitor, this allows me to keep my finger on the pulse of my teams, and my productivity, which has increased exponentially after we all started using Wunderlist.
"The Next Level of Payment Solutions!"
List Sharing is highly useful!!
Wunderlist Pro came with the Productivity Pack, and since I was going to renew my Evernote subscription soon anyway, the extra 15 bucks was worth trying a few new premium services. There are things about Wunderlist I wish would be improved, and I have listed those on their wish list page on the website, but overall, this app suits the needs of a task organizer, especially in the syncing across platforms and the sharing with multiple users departments. I started to migrate all my reminders not related to a specific person out of Evernote and put them in Wunderlist. It has cleaned up Evernote nicely. Some of these are repeating tasks, so it's nice to be able to actually check off a task and have it repeat at another set time.
My few small wishes would be:
1) for completed subtasks to sort to the bottom or hide (like when grocery shopping, leaving only what's left to purchase in view.)
2) Sort by Reminder Date. Sorting by Title and Due Date is obvious, but the option to sort by upcoming reminder times would also be useful to help plan the day or the week. Some tasks might be due weeks or months out, but in order to make deadlines, you need periodic reminders to complete subtasks, and making the reminder time part of the sort criteria would greatly enhance planning.
I abandoned the iOS reminder app a long time ago when I started using Evernote reminders, and now Wunderlist has improved upon that greatly.
Why 😁why😩 why😡 why😤
If I wasn't already balled I would pull my hair out with all these "exactly the same" apps! What's the point of this app? My iOS native notes is plenty fine for a grocery list. Evernote has notebooks, sub folders, list, task, reminders!! I'm giving this app 1 star because it's unnecessary clutter. (I used 5 stars to get this on the front review page) I'd rather use a pen and paper, and what's the "private" list for if its sitting out on the home screen? If there is password protection then call me stupid for not finding it. Granted I'm annoyed because I'm learning to use 50 new "must have" apps that all are bs lies. I mean did we ever really need coke and Pepsi? Sprite and 7up? HELL NO. Every single note or list app is the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!For such a "simple" app it sure is ignorently impossible to figure out why or what the hell the purpose is over the notes that came with iOS. #deleted before I care to even start
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 11, 2015
- Version: 3.1.7
- Size: 36.9 MB
- Languages: Albanian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, En, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Maltese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2014 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription$4.99
- Pro Subscription$49.99