Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
As “Mac App of the Year - 2013,” Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.2.3
We know what you’re thinking as you read this. You’re thinking, is today my lucky day? Will there be a new feature that will blow my mind? Well, no... not quite. But don’t stop reading just yet because there are a couple of new features and some very exciting bug fixes in this update. Very exciting.
So what do you get when you press that update button? Well, we’ll tell you.
- We’ve added ContextKit which means that the natural language on Quick Add on your iPhone has been improved, it also allows us to keep improving it in future updates.
- Now when you tap on one notification in your Notification Center you will still be able to see the others (we previously removed all of them) so you can work your way through each notification in your own time.
- If you decide that you’ve completed the to-do while you’re still looking at your Notification Center then we’ve made a slight bug fix so that it says when you completed the to-do. It’s the small things.
- And if you forget how many notifications you have then our Icon Badge will now update without needing to have the app open.
- Still have an iPod? Good news! We’ve removed the requirement for a camera so now you can get productive while listening to your jams.
- Upgraded your iPod to an iPhone 6? Your backgrounds have had a slight tweak so that they’ll look prettier on your screen.
- Had a few notifications even though your push notifications are turned off? Whoops, we’re sorry about that and have fixed the bug that was bothering you unnecessarily.
- Conversely, if you weren’t getting the notifications you wanted, you will now.
- We’re all fans of Quick Add here, right? So that bug that hid the Quick Add button sometimes was pretty annoying. We’ve now squashed it.
- Otherwise, there should be less crashes and improved detail view performance as well as some iOS 8.3 compatibility issues fixed.
Apple Watch extension poorly made and incomplete
I have enjoyed using Wunderlist between my iPhone and my Mac, but trying to use Wunderlist on my watch has lessened the experience entirely and caused me to switch to Clear.
The Apple Watch app has two major flaws. The first, the app does not allow you to add tasks, to your inbox or any list, from the watch app, so the watch app becomes a simple list-checker I can use to view/complete tasks, but as the device that is now always with me, offers no way to save a thought right when I have it (Clear does allow you to add tasks from the watch). Second, launching the watch app does not always refresh todo lists. If I add an item to WL from my Mac, opening the app on my watch will not always show my latest additions until I manually open the WL app on my iPhone, wait for it to sync, and then check my phone.
Wunderlist is great, but if you're looking for something to use primarily between your watch and larger devices, you will find the watch extension here to have the most basic features of a task manager missing and in their place, useless animations of palm trees when you view an empty list.
Saving marriages, one ingredient at a time
Ever walk in the door after work to a disgruntled disgruntled and starving significant other who expected you to remember to stop at the store and pick up the necessary ingredients for dinner? You have a sudden flashback to getting the quick text in question in-between meetings with world leaders and superheroes. You were so caught up in your routine that it just slipped your mind. If only there was a way your significant other could add the item to a grocery list that automatically synced to your mobile device. What would be even cooler is if the item could trigger a reminder just as you left work. Well, Wanderlust does just that. I have my list, my significant other has their list. Some of our lists (i.e. groceries) are shared so we can both get realtime updates. It’s helping us live happily ever after.
Great but still buggy!!
Great UI, indeed, however, I can't get past the big outstanding issues that prevent me from relying on WL for my workflow:
- DOUBLE push notifications on iOS for every single task? Why is this still not fixed? Works fine on OS X!
- Sync is still slow and somehow unreliable.. Things like repeating tasks require a sync to show up. It's a bit non-intuitive..
Suggestions for features:
- Add projects. Task lists are not enough to manage a workflow.
- Add more visibility on when tasks are due: overdue tasks' font should be colored in red (or any other color that stands out); we need to see due times for tasks as well. E.g. if I have 20 tasks due today, I'd like to see "Today 10:20am"
- Make it easier to enter due dates - intelligent date recognition is a must - right now there are too many taps and scrolling.
- We need to be able to move tasks between lists easily. Can't do that on iOS now.
- A daily "review" mode would be great, but even better - once you add projects, add "project review mode"!!
Keep up the good work till this app is not only great to look at, but also great to work with! Right now the latter is still lacking.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 17, 2015
- Version: 3.2.3
- Size: 46.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Albanian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2015 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription$4.99
- Pro Subscription$49.99