Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.1
New: No your eyes aren’t deceiving you, we really are looking prettier today–thanks for noticing. Our brand new look has come to your iPhone and iPad. Your lists are even easier to see at a glance and we’ve streamlined the Detail View, to help make adding Reminders, Subtasks and Notes even faster.
New: Got a new iPhone 6s? You lucky thing. Say hello to our smart 3D Touch Peek, Pops and Quick Actions. When you press on the Wunderlist icon on your home screen, you’ll get two options—”Add to-do”, which lets you instantly jot down what’s on your mind, and “Due Today” to take you directly to your Today Smartlist so you can start checking off all of today’s to-dos.
New: Want to take a quick Peek inside a to-do? Use 3D Touch to see a preview of a to-do. Now swipe up while you’re in the Peek screen and you’ll be able to quickly reschedule it without even opening the Detail View. Press harder on the Peek screen and you’ll Pop straight into the Detail View, which is looking mighty pretty, we’re sure you’ll agree.
Fixed: We also toiled hard on fixing some minor bugs.
Tell us what you think of our brand new look over on Twitter @Wunderlist or find us on Facebook.
Fantastic list maker - has literally changed my life
You'll be amazed at how many things you want to remember that can be put into list form on this ultra-easy app - general to-dos, groceries, movies to watch, books to read, weekend chores, restaurants to try, favorite wines ... and so on. It's so easy when you think of or learn about something you want to capture to just jot things down at that moment and then pull your list up when you need it later. I even use mine to help me remember the principles of a good golf swing and pull it out as a reminder before I play. Learn something new, add it to my list. Again, very handy.
You can also easily re-use previously completed items on a list, like the next time you go to the grocery store just run down your list of previously completed items to add your now-needed items back to the current list.
Wunderlist is extremely easy to use, flexible, fast and customizable. I just counted - I have 22 lists. One of my absolute favorite apps that has dramatically helped me to organize my life. (And, no, I don't know the developers of this app - nor was I paid to evaluate it. It's just a great app!)
GREAT! Management of Priorities 🤓
I have little use for "due dates" for my personal task management. Dr appointments, baseball practice, birthdays are tracked in my on-line calendar. Tasks listed with priorities (and occasional due date reminders) for when I have time is what I need. Organizing and tracking assigned tasks at work and personal projects at home is easy. Instead of setting a priority (1-10) you just slide the task into place. Master shopping lists are easy to manage too. The ability have live updates lists between smartphone, home PC & work PC is invaluable. Things like printing a task list and sharing specific lists with family or peers at work is also invaluable. To the developer of this app: Most people's home or work project have main tasks, sub-tasks, sub sub-tasks, etc. it would be nice to be able to infinitely tier project tasks ( or at least 3 levels) to allow better planning of projects. Example; Make entertainment center in woodshop; make thanksgiving dinner; get ready for pregnancy and raising our baby; etc.. Thanks for the great app that our whole family can use, share and communicate with. 🤓
Couldn’t ask for a better solution!
This app is elegant, intuitive, and has all of the right bells and whistles. Every action can be accomplished easily and without fuss. I’ve made use of nearly every feature. While the updates sometimes remove a feature I liked, or add another one that I’ve not yet found necessary, I still find this app so useful that I heartily give it all five stars.
Features I especially appreciate:
- clean, uncluttered interface
- smooth swiping between lists and sublists
- ability to collaborate with friends on lists (commenting, adding and removing, assigning)
- ability to organize lists within folders
- ability to add (and check off) subtasks within a task, as well as add notes
- “quick add” button at the bottom of home screen
- carefully considered UX that allows me to perform any function i need in the least number of steps possible
- archived list of accomplished tasks (so satisfying to see)
The only thing I would ask for is the ability to archive entire lists. I currently put all my defunct lists in a folder labeled “Archived,” but would like to see the ability to simply hide those lists out of site.
As a design and UX nerd, I really couldn’t ask for more out of a list and task app. Thanks to 6 Wunderkinder for giving us a beautiful tool. Please, never take it away!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 18, 2016
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 54.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2015 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription$4.99
- Pro Subscription$49.99