Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
As “Mac App of the Year - 2013,” Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.2.3
We know what you’re thinking as you read this. You’re thinking, is today my lucky day? Will there be a new feature that will blow my mind? Well, no... not quite. But don’t stop reading just yet because there are a couple of new features and some very exciting bug fixes in this update. Very exciting.
So what do you get when you press that update button? Well, we’ll tell you.
- We’ve added ContextKit which means that the natural language on Quick Add on your iPhone has been improved, it also allows us to keep improving it in future updates.
- Now when you tap on one notification in your Notification Center you will still be able to see the others (we previously removed all of them) so you can work your way through each notification in your own time.
- If you decide that you’ve completed the to-do while you’re still looking at your Notification Center then we’ve made a slight bug fix so that it says when you completed the to-do. It’s the small things.
- And if you forget how many notifications you have then our Icon Badge will now update without needing to have the app open.
- Still have an iPod? Good news! We’ve removed the requirement for a camera so now you can get productive while listening to your jams.
- Upgraded your iPod to an iPhone 6? Your backgrounds have had a slight tweak so that they’ll look prettier on your screen.
- Had a few notifications even though your push notifications are turned off? Whoops, we’re sorry about that and have fixed the bug that was bothering you unnecessarily.
- Conversely, if you weren’t getting the notifications you wanted, you will now.
- We’re all fans of Quick Add here, right? So that bug that hid the Quick Add button sometimes was pretty annoying. We’ve now squashed it.
- Otherwise, there should be less crashes and improved detail view performance as well as some iOS 8.3 compatibility issues fixed.
The king of doing it right
Wunderlist is truly a skillful company in that it has continually maintained a product that is just straight up good. There's no gimmicks here- it's a to-do list, but you know when some things work and some don't? Yeah wunderlist is part of the former. Since its genesis it continues to remain one of the handiest applications in my repository since the iPhone 4 and I'm glad that the development team does such a fantastic job with it. Thanks!
Love this app
Great app. Very smooth and a great list of features. The UI is intuitive. I have become more productive because of it. I run this app like a kanban board, limiting my todo items in an active folder. Such a powerful tool. Best todo app out there. The web interface is a great supplement.
Love the new folders feature!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 17, 2015
- Version: 3.2.3
- Size: 46.6 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2015 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription$4.99
- Pro Subscription$49.99